Author Topic: The DUmmies Are Delusional - Nutwasher Leads the Pack  (Read 1536 times)

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett
The DUmmies Are Delusional - Nutwasher Leads the Pack
« on: October 11, 2010, 10:32:14 PM »
Whenever I visit DU and read some of their entries, I feel as if I am visiting Bizarro-World.  These people seem awful desperate for affirmations from fellow DUmmies. 

In this thread, the DUmmies believe the whole democrat attack on the GOP over the Chamber of Commerce money is just the thing to turn their fortunes around for November.  Even the MSM isn't buying this strategy, DUmmies.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=433x472721

Beetwasher  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) 
Mon Oct-11-10 10:07 AM
Original message
The Dems Have DRAWN BLOOD With The Foreign Money In Elections Charge   Updated at 9:28 PM

Edited on Mon Oct-11-10 10:07 AM by Beetwasher
The Repubs are going completely ****ing apoplectic over it. I think the Dems blindsided them with this.

HAPPY OCTOBER YOU ****NUTS!!! You weren't expecting an attack from this direction, were you? :rofl:

Why yes, Nutwasher, this is a Happy October and November will be even better, but not for you.  As for me, I cannot wait to park my internet connection at DU on November 2nd and watch how you dumbasses react to the democrats losing their majorities.

:ohsnap:

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett
Re: The DUmmies Are Delusional - Nutwasher Leads the Pack
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2010, 10:35:05 PM »
October surprise?  In the words of Bob Schieffer, "Is this the best you got?"

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!

ClarkUSA  (1000+ posts)     Mon Oct-11-10 09:14 PM
Response to Original message
45. This is Team Obama's October Surprise.   Updated at 10:21 PM

Edited on Mon Oct-11-10 09:15 PM by ClarkUSA
David Axelrod's genius in ad making and messaging is unofficially on display. He smacked down Scheiffer hard on FTN, too.

Team Obama are not really nice guys when the gloves come off. :evilgrin:

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2010, 10:41:07 PM »
Truly pathetic, you dipshits. :tongue:
I'm going to be logged in to DUmmieworld on the 2nd so I can :yahoo: :bwah: and :rotf: while you  :loser: :argh: :catfight: :leghump: :nutkick:
Yep, we'll all be doing exactly what you're thinking :thinking: :-)you :koolaid: drinkers.
:muahaha:
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2010, 11:33:18 PM »
I love the hypocrisy, basically Axelrod says the Chamber or Commerce should prove the allegations made against them wrong, so if they're going to look at it like that then shouldn't Andrew Cuomo be forced to prove Paladino wrong? I thought accusers were supposed to have evidence to back up their comments?
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2010, 01:25:48 AM »
I love the hypocrisy, basically Axelrod says the Chamber or Commerce should prove the allegations made against them wrong, so if they're going to look at it like that then shouldn't Andrew Cuomo be forced to prove Paladino wrong? I thought accusers were supposed to have evidence to back up their comments?

Not in Chicago.  This is Chicago Thug Politics at its best (worst?).

It might play in the "Windy City", but Peoria (and the rest of the country) ain't buying it.
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Karin

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2010, 07:51:26 AM »
Well, I went over and read the thread, and all I can say is  :mental:.

They actually think this will turn the tide.  No mention of all those contributions Obama got over the internet which came from everywhere, and was never investigated.  Not one word. 

They actually think this is a hugh game changer.  Funny, nobody mentioned it at the office coffee machine this morning. 

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2010, 08:52:43 AM »
Okay, 'Rats--you wanna go there?  Fine.  We want to see where every donation that came into the Obumbler's coffers came from.

EVERY.  ****ING.  ONE.  Including the ones from Gaza.

http://biggovernment.com/pgeller/2010/01/25/call-for-an-audit-of-obamas-campaign-finances/
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline jukin

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2010, 09:16:33 AM »
Big, big backfire o this issue when Issa states that Obama and the democrats are right there is foreign money going to our domestic politics and sends special investigators to go over all the 2006/2008 donk contribution records...Obama's specifically.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2010, 09:35:48 AM »
I get a kick out of their demented minds.
They will believe to the death anything that they want to be true and they think somehow posting on their hatefest of a site makes a real difference in politics. :mental:

Offline Karin

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2010, 09:47:42 AM »
:heart:  Darryl Issa just as much as they love Alan Grayson. 

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2010, 09:50:09 AM »
A loser idea from a party of losers.  Groupthink is bad, m'kay?  You have to already be hugely bought into the whole GOP criminal syndicate mythos to give a rat's ass about this, and their 'Prove yourself innocent' approach to making the charge is making them a laughing-stock.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2010, 09:58:06 AM »
So how come DoJ hasn't submitted a Probable Cause affadavit and gained a search warrant?

If Obama is chief law enforcer he should do more than run his mouth he should produce his evidence and actively investiate; that's not a political opportunity its an obligation of his office.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2010, 10:06:41 AM »
I guess under this line of thinking then;

O'bama needs to prove;

He is not a Kenyan and he is not a muslim.

:whatever:

There are several more that could be added to that list.  We could keep O'bama busy for years with the stuff he would have to prove.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2010, 10:11:21 AM »
Okay, 'Rats--you wanna go there?  Fine.  We want to see where every donation that came into the Obumbler's coffers came from.

EVERY.  ****ING.  ONE.  Including the ones from Gaza.

http://biggovernment.com/pgeller/2010/01/25/call-for-an-audit-of-obamas-campaign-finances/

Either this is one of KKKarl Rove's best ever dirty tricks (goading the dummies into this debate) or O'bumble and O'biden are totally clueless about the make up of a local Chamber of Commerce.  Here in P_town for example, the editor of the local fish wrap serves on the board of directors.  Gee, talk about pissing off Main Street?  Who's next, The Rotary, The Lions??

Voters mostly snooze by this type rhetoric but in this case a few letters to the editor might just be in order to wake up the leaner's about who the Dims are attempting to tar and feather in this desperate effort.  Just sayin.
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2010, 10:18:31 AM »
Quote from:
Beetwasher

The Dems Have DRAWN BLOOD With The Foreign Money In Elections Charge

I see the beetwhacking primitive is as stupid as he ever was.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline true_blood

« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2010, 10:41:26 AM »
I find it funny and ironic that these idiots even bring up the mention of foreign monies. STUPID DUmmies! :bird: :censored:

Offline The Hollywood NeoCon

• Visionary, Sage, Drunkard, Screenwriter
  • "For God & Country: Geronimo, Geronimo, Geronimo"
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2010, 10:55:05 AM »
Beetwasher  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  
Mon Oct-11-10 10:07 AM
Original message
The Dems Have DRAWN BLOOD With The Foreign Money In Elections Charge   Updated at 9:28 PM

Well, that tends to happen when you insist upon doing nasty and unspeakable things like this to yourselves...

« Last Edit: October 12, 2010, 10:58:16 AM by HollywoodNeoCon »

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2010, 12:35:39 PM »
Pathetic, completely pathetic. Picking on the Chamber of Commerce is really ****ing stupid. I mean swallowing your suppositories stupid, pissing while standing on your head stupid. Large and small businesses (including Democrat ones) in towns all across the country join the Chamber of Commerce. They use that membership as an advertising tool. Even my tiny rural town of just over 1000 people has a one: Drain Chamber of Commerce. So I really hope they keep this up. They'll alienate everyone.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2010, 12:44:25 PM »
The Obama campaign received a substantial amount of money from countries that have an interest in seeing a weak American President: $366,708.22 from China; $25,259.00 from the United Arab Emirates; $7,062.60 from Russia; and $6,716.28 from Saudi Arabia. Obama also took in $6,350.00 from Indonesia; $5,000.00 from Kenya; and $1,750.00 from Egypt.

Yep, this will turn the tide in the next election!

Oh, sorry! Y'all are talkin' about this November, aren't ya?
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Karin

« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2010, 12:55:39 PM »
The last post so far:

Blacksheep214 (149 posts)      Tue Oct-12-10 12:42 PM
99. I have a loophole!
 HOW do we know that terrorist organizations aren't funding this election, pushing cash through all these front groups?

I do believe that the Dept. of Homeland Security should look into this possible breach of American security in an attempt to topple our entire government.

Either a mole, or classic DUmp craziness. 

Offline true_blood

« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2010, 12:57:15 PM »
Blacksheep214 (149 posts)      Tue Oct-12-10 12:42 PM
99. I have a loophole!
 HOW do we know that terrorist organizations aren't funding this election, pushing cash through all these front groups?

I do believe that the Dept. of Homeland Security should look into this possible breach of American security in an attempt to topple our entire government.

They would have to look into the people occupying the White House then, right DUchebag?! :bird: :censored:

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2010, 01:04:05 PM »
The last post so far:

Either a mole, or classic DUmp craziness. 

I think it's a mole.  Notice that the Corsair pilot primitive doesn't say which side.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2010, 02:07:38 PM »
Are we toast yet?
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2010, 02:24:38 PM »
Please go there with this it will only make November 3rd that much sweeter when All Your  House and the Senate all belongs to us
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"