Author Topic: Florida Senate: Rubio (R) 40%, Crist (I) 30%, Meek (D) 21%  (Read 2034 times)

Offline Godot showed up

Florida Senate: Rubio (R) 40%, Crist (I) 30%, Meek (D) 21%
« on: August 26, 2010, 11:12:19 AM »

Offline Tess Anderson

Re: Florida Senate: Rubio (R) 40%, Crist (I) 30%, Meek (D) 21%
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2010, 01:09:23 PM »
And check this out - from the article:

76% of Rubio voters certain of how they will vote. 48% of Meek voters certain of how they will vote, 45% of Crist voters certain of their vote

Meeks and Crist are splitting up the dem votes, Meeks is getting all the "black vote", Crist must be getting all the "gay vote" . . . guess the silver lining for Crist is he'll have more time to spend at Miami bathhouses when he loses.

Offline true_blood

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2010, 01:48:19 PM »
I can't stand that Charlie Crist! Change politics names just to get elected?!?! Take a walk! :censored: :bird:

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2010, 02:39:52 PM »
And check this out - from the article:

76% of Rubio voters certain of how they will vote. 48% of Meek voters certain of how they will vote, 45% of Crist voters certain of their vote

Meeks and Crist are splitting up the dem votes, Meeks is getting all the "black vote", Crist must be getting all the "gay vote" . . . guess the silver lining for Crist is he'll have more time to spend at Miami bathhouses when he loses.

He'll fit right in.  So to speak.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2010, 04:46:45 PM »
I can't stand that Charlie Crist! Change politics names just to get elected?!?! Take a walk! :censored: :bird:

More states need a sore loser law. Murkowski will do the same thing if she loses to Miller in Alaska.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2010, 01:01:28 PM »
Crist Does It Again

For the third time in one week, Florida Governor and US Senate candidate Charlie Crist has taken two positions on the same issue. First it was whether he would have voted for Obamacare, then it was whether he will refund Republican donors' contributions since he is no longer a Republican and now it's whether he favors a Constitutional ban on gay marriage.
Talking Sides

Good God.  Having this man in the Senate would be a disaster.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline true_blood

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2010, 10:41:13 AM »
Marco Rubio seems pretty good. Who knows, it could be all talk. Anything to get elected, I guess? Anyone but that Charlie Crist douche bag! :bird:
Look how Scott Brown turned out. He voted for that Financial reform bill!! WTF?!?! :censored:

Offline Godot showed up

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2010, 08:41:14 AM »
Marco Rubio seems pretty good. Who knows, it could be all talk. Anything to get elected, I guess? Anyone but that Charlie Crist douche bag! :bird:
Look how Scott Brown turned out. He voted for that Financial reform bill!! WTF?!?! :censored:

Brown never pretended to be a conservative, though--he didn't lie. The miracle was that even a near-RINO could win in MA. And he is on record as a vote to repeal Obamacare.

Rubio says he's a real conservative and I take him at his word. As you say, you can't take that slime Crist's word about anything, and he's a known quantity as far as being an Obama bootlicker goes.

I was talking to my mother (who lives in Boynton Beach) on the phone two nights ago and would you believe she was going to vote for Crist!!! She had doubts about Rubio, and Crist is still the Gov. and a known quantity. And she's as conservative as I am. She knew nothing about Crist's crap. I wa beginning to explain all sorts of differences between the two, but all I had to do was tell her about the hug with Obama and she said : " stop--that's all I need to know. That's enough. If he hugged Obama that's it." She made various untranslatable sounds of disgust about this as well.

Whew. Hard to believe she was so out of it, but she has been a bit occupied with personal matters lately. Still, I don't know what ads Rubio is running, but that video of the hug has to be the big gun. That was all it took to get my mom's mind right. Just that.

Offline true_blood

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2010, 05:35:54 PM »
And she's as conservative as I am. She knew nothing about Crist's crap. I wa beginning to explain all sorts of differences between the two, but all I had to do was tell her about the hug with Obama and she said : " stop--that's all I need to know. That's enough. If he hugged Obama that's it." She made various untranslatable sounds of disgust about this as well.

I like the way your mom thinks!! That's awesome! :hi5: :cheersmate: