Author Topic: I cant wait...  (Read 2968 times)

Offline lars1701c

I cant wait...
« on: August 24, 2010, 01:40:52 PM »
Going to the 8/28 ralley  :cheersmate:

I've never been to something like this, I just hope there are some sharpton supporters to make fun of  :hammer:

« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 02:09:34 PM by lars1701c »
"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
~~~ The late Dr. Adrian Rogers , 1931 to 2005

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: I cant wait...
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2010, 01:44:06 PM »
:hyper:  Take lots of pictures and keep us updated.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2010, 01:44:52 PM »
:hyper:  Take lots of pictures and keep us updated.

You beat me too it!

Have a great time.  :hi5:
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2010, 01:46:53 PM »
Be safe and make sure your sign has proper grammar.    :whatever:
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline lars1701c

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2010, 02:08:34 PM »
Be safe and make sure your sign has proper grammar.    :whatever:

Oh shit i am in trouble ;)
"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."

Offline lars1701c

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2010, 02:11:53 PM »
(note to self: make sure to proof read posts before you post them) :rotf: :-)4

I am just so excited to go, i couldnt wait to post it. :hi5:

If anyone from CC or CU is going drop me a PM and see if we can meet up.

Offline IassaFTots

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2010, 02:15:42 PM »

Oh crap Lars!  I didn't even see it in your post!!!!!  I was just trying to make sure you didn't end up on DU because your sign was messed up!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline lars1701c

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2010, 02:24:22 PM »
Oh crap Lars!  I didn't even see it in your post!!!!!  I was just trying to make sure you didn't end up on DU because your sign was messed up!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

No i needed a good grammar spanking  :naughty:

Offline Karin

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2010, 02:39:57 PM »
Good for you lars!  Please be our boots on the ground and give us an account.  Wish I could be there! 

As for signs, I believe Glenn has said to leave them at home. 

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2010, 02:43:52 PM »
Good for you lars!  Please be our boots on the ground and give us an account.  Wish I could be there! 

As for signs, I believe Glenn has said to leave them at home. 

Yeah....no signs.

There's a list of things allowed, and not allowed, on his web site.

Lars....5412 is going....he has a thread about it too.
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2010, 02:44:12 PM »
My in-laws and my sister in-law"s in-laws are going too. I'm jealous.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2010, 02:54:21 PM »
Perfect! I was hopin' somebody from here was goin' to make it!

I'm sick and tired of the MSM tellin' us there were a coupla thousand, when actual numbers are over 50!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2010, 03:02:18 PM »
No signs? Crap! i was hopin' for somethin' like..........

Get the Tar and Feathers Ready!
We're headed to Congress After the Party!

Offline lars1701c

« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2010, 03:12:01 PM »
No signs? Crap! i was hopin' for somethin' like..........

Get the Tar and Feathers Ready!
We're headed to Congress After the Party!

Thats tame compaird to what I wouldve brought lol :)

Offline lars1701c

« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2010, 03:14:05 PM »
I got a spiffy, new droid incredible phone (and with the upgrade to 2.2) 720dpi video camera i shall endevor to take some video shots :)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2010, 03:28:22 PM »
Outstanding!  I sure wish I could go but it's a 'fur piece' from Texas to DC and I really can't afford to be gone.

Have a blast!

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2010, 04:37:48 PM »
Outstanding!  I sure wish I could go but it's a 'fur piece' from Texas to DC and I really can't afford to be gone.

Have a blast!

KC

A fur piece?

From Idaho it's damn near a whole country! Sure wish I could afford it! I think it may be a turnin' point for America!

Especially if the New Black Panthers, Sharpton, DUers, and other liberal trash show up and  cause any shit! Boy, wouldn't I love to be in the middle of that!

It's about time it was 'splained to them they are no where near in the majority of sound thinkin' Americans! Patriots would win the day easily! Am pretty sure it would slow their numbers down in protests around the country! We been lettin' them have the bull horn way to long.

If we are goin' to have a chance of restoring this country to what it was intended, we sure as hell better start!

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2010, 06:05:44 PM »
Going to the 8/28 ralley  :cheersmate:

I've never been to something like this, I just hope there are some sharpton supporters to make fun of  :hammer:

:cheersmate:

Offline true_blood

« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2010, 07:34:49 PM »
Very cool. Should be an awesome time. Have a safe and fun trip!
Tell "GB" I said, what's up!  :hi5:

Offline crockspot

• In Memoriam
  • Bite me, libs.
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2010, 07:51:10 PM »

Oh shit i am in trouble ;)

OK, well at least make fun directly of DU in your sign.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2010, 08:55:46 PM »
Wish i could go as well but I already used up the vacation time this year and I don't have the cash to go. I will however substitute the day wit ha trip to the annaual Offutt AFB open house where the  USAF Thunderchickens will be flying along with a demo by the F-22 Raptor and plenty of other aircraft.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline IassaFTots

« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2010, 09:00:12 PM »
Wish i could go as well but I already used up the vacation time this year and I don't have the cash to go. I will however substitute the day wit ha trip to the annaual Offutt AFB open house where the  USAF Thunderchickens will be flying along with a demo by the F-22 Raptor and plenty of other aircraft.

Thunderchickens?  That ain't right man.  That just ain't right. 

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2010, 10:51:38 PM »
Thunderchickens?  That ain't right man.  That just ain't right. 

Especially if a Raptor is involved! ThunderHawk, ThunderEagle, ThunderYou're ****ed, would be more appropriate!

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2010, 01:14:53 AM »

Just find an appropriate LOLCATS sign and you're covered.
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline lars1701c

« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2010, 08:22:30 AM »
If you show up with a sigh will they boot you? or make you throw it away?