Author Topic: Please forgive!  (Read 2923 times)

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
Re: Please forgive!
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2010, 09:01:58 PM »
Not saying he's the best but he is the same recipe the GOP powers that be always seem to cough up.

Precisely the reason I hope not.  He, in my eyes, is one of those lesser-evil candidates.  And I live in the same state. 
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2010, 09:32:27 AM »
Today, Friday 18 June 2010, WaPo columnist Sally Quinn endorses Hillary for VP:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/06/17/AR2010061703463.html?nav=rss_opinion/columns

The blather isn't bringing over but it validates our l'il mobster was correct and ahead of the curve (unless CM is Sally Quinn's sock puppet...hm-m-m-m...).
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline ConservativeMobster

« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2010, 09:50:27 AM »
Today, Friday 18 June 2010, WaPo columnist Sally Quinn endorses Hillary for VP:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/06/17/AR2010061703463.html?nav=rss_opinion/columns

The blather isn't bringing over but it validates our l'il mobster was correct and ahead of the curve (unless CM is Sally Quinn's sock puppet...hm-m-m-m...).

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!  Credit for the topic goes to my co-worker who is much more learned than I,  and I was last called a sock puppet for a clown troll on another forum.  My thanks sir for the good memories  :lmao:
Our people look for a cause to believe in. Is it a third party we need, or is it a new and revitalized second party, raising a banner of no pale pastels, but bold colors which make it unmistakably clear where we stand on all of the issues troubling the people?***Ronald Reagan

Offline IassaFTots

« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2010, 09:55:57 AM »
BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!  Credit for the topic goes to my co-worker who is much more learned than I,  and I was last called a sock puppet for a clown troll on another forum.  My thanks sir for the good memories  :lmao:

Ah Memories............... :-)

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline ConservativeMobster

« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2010, 10:50:31 AM »
Ah Memories............... :-)

the smiley's are more fun here too  :cheersmate:
Our people look for a cause to believe in. Is it a third party we need, or is it a new and revitalized second party, raising a banner of no pale pastels, but bold colors which make it unmistakably clear where we stand on all of the issues troubling the people?***Ronald Reagan

Offline IassaFTots

« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2010, 11:01:04 AM »