Author Topic: I got pizza'd at DU  (Read 7342 times)

Offline Chris

• Administrator
Re: I got pizza'd at DU
« Reply #75 on: June 08, 2010, 09:56:32 PM »
There are C.C. posters that here ARE moles from the DUmp and I can prove it. Some of those DUmp moles ARE mods here on C.C. and I can prove that too. MUspeak...

If you want to continue this conversation you will do it somewhere else.  If I see another post like this, this thread is getting locked.
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #76 on: June 08, 2010, 09:57:37 PM »
  I knew what it meant, but I felt like it was kinda directed toward me. Maybe so, maybe not. Anyway, this did go off in a bad direction. Boo! :(

Reviewing the comments, I think that BSS was cautioning everyone in this discussion, not you specifically......

doc
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline soleil

« Reply #77 on: June 08, 2010, 09:59:14 PM »
Reviewing the comments, I think that BSS was cautioning everyone in this discussion, not you specifically......

doc

You told me to lighten up, and I swear I will do that. I am trying. I hate that I am not being my usual lighthearted self.    :cheersmate:

Offline asdf2231

• would like to cordially invite you to the pants party!
  • VRWC Arts And Crafts Director
« Reply #78 on: June 08, 2010, 11:05:58 PM »
There are C.C. posters that here ARE moles from the DUmp and I can prove it. Some of those DUmp moles ARE mods here on C.C. and I can prove that too. MUspeak...

What, ya think C.U. and C.C. INVENTED the mole concept? Sorry honey, logic tells me political message forums moles are bi-directional.

HAH!

Not only am I a Mole from DU but I managed to fool ALL of you with my sooooooper genius abilities!! Bow before the magnificence of ME!!!
I will now go to my see-ment pond and mate like Manatees with two fashion models since the jig is up and my work here is done!  EXCELSIOR!!!!!!!!

(but for the record I am not now, nor will I ever be "BI".  Because it doesn't count when youre in prison, right?  Or stranded on a dessert island with some guy for like, 5 years?  Or ya'know, like if an elevator gets stuck for 15 minutes?)

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for awhile.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life...

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #79 on: June 09, 2010, 12:00:46 AM »
HAH!

Not only am I a Mole from DU but I managed to fool ALL of you with my sooooooper genius abilities!! Bow before the magnificence of ME!!!
I will now go to my see-ment pond and mate like Manatees with two fashion models since the jig is up and my work here is done!  EXCELSIOR!!!!!!!!

(but for the record I am not now, nor will I ever be "BI".  Because it doesn't count when youre in prison, right?  Or stranded on a dessert island with some guy for like, 5 years?  Or ya'know, like if an elevator gets stuck for 15 minutes?)

your frog just grinned at me....creeped me out! :o

has it always done that? :confused:
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #80 on: June 09, 2010, 12:59:28 AM »

Then do it.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #81 on: June 09, 2010, 01:44:17 AM »
If you want to continue this conversation you will do it somewhere else.  If I see another post like this, this thread is getting locked.
OUCH!!
Sorry Chris! I did NOT mean to piss you off nor was that post directed at you!
I was just stating what is logical to me.
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline PatriotGame

« Reply #82 on: June 09, 2010, 01:49:28 AM »

Then do it.
Sorry TX...the "mods are moles" went too far.
I am NOT the enemy here....having been following you since 2005 at CU, I agree with your positions as stated here. Funny you guys give such levity to that commie cocksucker "World Communism" yet not to me...

Offline PatriotGame

« Reply #83 on: June 09, 2010, 01:56:50 AM »

doc
Other than advocating MURDER, which *I* am guilty of and apologize for, are we free and open here or not?

Offline PatriotGame

« Reply #84 on: June 09, 2010, 01:58:05 AM »
You told me to lighten up, and I swear I will do that. I am trying. I hate that I am not being my usual lighthearted self.    :cheersmate:
Well then, PLEASE lead and we shall follow...

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #85 on: June 09, 2010, 04:33:31 AM »
Sorry TX...the "mods are moles" went too far.
I am NOT the enemy here....having been following you since 2005 at CU, I agree with your positions as stated here. Funny you guys give such levity to that commie cocksucker "World Communism" yet not to me...

Dood. Not giving favoritism to him over you. Never gonna happen from me.

Nor have I ever thought you were the enemy.

Just saying the same thing to you that I did to one of the wild statements made by WC...if you make the claim back it up.

It's nothing less than what I'd want you or anyone else to expect of me in the same situation.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #86 on: June 09, 2010, 08:46:50 AM »

doc

Target.  Reengage.

OPSEC!!!

:hi5: :innocent:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #87 on: June 09, 2010, 09:17:09 AM »

That sounds more like tri-sexual.  Meaning you'd try anything sexual.

:evillaugh:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline PatriotGame

« Reply #88 on: June 09, 2010, 01:21:13 PM »
Dood. Not giving favoritism to him over you. Never gonna happen from me.

Nor have I ever thought you were the enemy.

Just saying the same thing to you that I did to one of the wild statements made by WC...if you make the claim back it up.

It's nothing less than what I'd want you or anyone else to expect of me in the same situation.
Got it and thank you TRG!

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #89 on: June 09, 2010, 02:15:56 PM »
Got it and thank you TRG!

Well, I thought it was hilarious PatG! But some here think I might have a morbid sense of humor! heh!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline soleil

« Reply #90 on: June 09, 2010, 05:46:50 PM »
Well then, PLEASE lead and we shall follow...

Ummmm, okay.

Offline Reality vs DU

« Reply #91 on: June 09, 2010, 06:03:01 PM »
I'm gonna call a foul here......the question, in a public arena is inappropriate, and answering it would likely result in undesirable consequences, for whoever does it......

If you two wish to discuss this further, take it to PM's.......

Consider this a warning......

doc

Doc,

Although I didn't state it, I knew he would not mention names "in a public arena".  I was looking for a response to give me some indication as to whether he was serious or not.  Lesson learned.   

Offline PatriotGame

« Reply #92 on: June 09, 2010, 06:04:22 PM »
Ummmm, okay.
soleil, that was in response to your post of:

You told me to lighten up, and I swear I will do that. I am trying. I hate that I am not being my usual lighthearted self. 
To clarify, *I* probably need to do the same more than you! I apologize for the attack posts from about three weeks ago.
Please carry on!

Offline soleil

« Reply #93 on: June 09, 2010, 06:07:47 PM »
soleil, that was in response to your post of:
To clarify, *I* probably need to do the same more than you! I apologize for the attack posts from about three weeks ago.
Please carry on!

No worries!!  :tongue:

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #94 on: June 09, 2010, 06:30:26 PM »
I've been looking for a reason to use this emoticon!

:kumbaya:

:tongue:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #95 on: June 09, 2010, 06:31:00 PM »

:lmao:
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline PatriotGame

« Reply #96 on: June 09, 2010, 06:38:33 PM »

Yea...it IS getting deep in here...

I think I feel nauseous...

Offline Doc

• General Malcontent and
  • Sic transit gloria mundi
« Reply #97 on: June 09, 2010, 06:44:28 PM »
Doc,

Although I didn't state it, I knew he would not mention names "in a public arena".  I was looking for a response to give me some indication as to whether he was serious or not.  Lesson learned.  

Got it.....Just didn't want things to get out of control on this topic.......unfortunately I've seen it happen before, and it always ends badly.

Carry on......

doc

On Edit:  I can at least prove half of PG's assertion.......I'm a mod here, and I have a mole over there....... :tongue:
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 06:50:09 PM by TVDOC »

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #98 on: June 09, 2010, 06:45:36 PM »
Yea...it IS getting deep in here...

I think I feel nauseous...

:cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

peace reigns once again at CC.....

I really hate that little pink ( :puke: ) cheerleader....

Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #99 on: June 09, 2010, 06:48:03 PM »

:cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

peace reigns once again at CC.....

I really hate that little pink ( :puke: ) cheerleader....

Oh I love the :cheerleader: we used her on a small board some friends and I had and I named her "Menchal" everyone grew to hate Menchel and she was sent into exile and the board went down after that :(.

ETA: oh wait, it wasn't the cheerleader that was sent into exile it was this smiley:

This is Menchal

« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 06:53:11 PM by Ballygrl »
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats