Author Topic: I CAN'T F"IN BELIEVE IT.  (Read 1228 times)

Offline lars1701c

I CAN'T F"IN BELIEVE IT.
« on: May 06, 2010, 03:53:45 PM »
I really (if ever) start a OP but this just pissed me off to no end.

THIS IS AMERICA, WHY THE HELL IS AN AMERICAN CITIZEN sent home from school for wearing the flag of their home country?  :bird: :censored: :banghead:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x8283837

I just love how some of the DUmmies justify the sending home of the students, prolly made them walk by the AMERICAN FLAG on the pole right outside of the school.

This country is doomed if we allow this PC shit to continue.
"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
~~~ The late Dr. Adrian Rogers , 1931 to 2005

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: I CAN'T F"IN BELIEVE IT.
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2010, 03:58:01 PM »

THIS IS AMERICA, WHY THE HELL IS AN AMERICAN CITIZEN sent home from school for wearing the flag of their home country?  :bird: :censored: :banghead:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x8283837

I just love how some of the DUmmies justify the sending home of the students, prolly made them walk by the AMERICAN FLAG on the pole right outside of the school.

Lars, I think that once Osaster II of 2012 happens at the polls, the Left is going to get violent about losing their big chance to "change" the United States.  The result will resemble Rwanda, 1994 on a much larger scale.  But, remember which side has most of the guns.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Attero Dominatus

• VRWC Psionics Corps
  • Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2010, 04:09:38 PM »
TwilightGardener  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Thu May-06-10 11:53 AM
Response to Original message
1. Schools are places to learn. If the principal and teachers felt that

these particular students were intentionally being disruptive and trying to provoke other students, then I can't argue with their decision. Maybe they know that there is already high racial tension, and don't want an incident.
   Printer Friendly | Permalink | Reply | Top
The students have a constitutional right to express themselves you DUmbshit :bird:
Those who would trade their liberty for temporary security will get neither. --Benjamin Franklin.

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2010, 04:10:44 PM »

Last year THAT SAME SCHOOL flew the Mexican flag over the US flag. SO I hear.

Offline lars1701c

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2010, 04:19:11 PM »

I have to wonder what he Principal thought when he walked past the flag outside of the school? I hope he felt every bit of the douchebag he truly is.   :bird:
"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
~~~ The late Dr. Adrian Rogers , 1931 to 2005

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2010, 04:19:24 PM »
Lars, I think that once Osaster II of 2012 happens at the polls, the Left is going to get violent about losing their big chance to "change" the United States.  The result will resemble Rwanda, 1994 on a much larger scale.  But, remember which side has most of the guns.

Mine are all cleaned ,lubed and ready to rock and roll.Go ahead and start some shit. We will be picking up LIBS with snow shovels.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2010, 05:05:22 PM »
Mine are all cleaned ,lubed and ready to rock and roll.Go ahead and start some shit. We will be picking up LIBS with snow shovels.

[Said something intemperate I chose to delete here]  
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 05:16:15 PM by DumbAss Tanker »
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline notaDUmmie

• MDT 5/20/96-6/19/15
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2010, 05:11:45 PM »
It's revolting...and the same DUmmies that are applauding the Mexican principal of the school would have been outraged if their little Marxists had been home for wearing a "Bush Lied, People Died" T-shirt.

I just went to the local newspaper of the town where this happened, and it seems that ~200 Mexican students walked out of school and marched to the school board building in support of the Mexican principal.

Most likely a majority of the Mexicans at that school are illegals.

Offline sofa king

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2010, 05:13:54 PM »
you gotta love the liberal agenda for our schools and the youth of america...

little johnny wants to wear a dress to school?  something to be celebrated.

show up wearing anything red, white and blue on some non-existent mexican holiday?   you are racist, disruptive and are to be sent home!

yep.  i'm sure the above all makes perfect sense in the liberal mind.  

:thatsright:

Offline Randy

• Resident Grouch with a
  • Odd
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2010, 05:15:53 PM »

It's a damn shame I lost all my guns in that tragic fishing accident....

This reminds me, I need more ammo.  :-)

Offline skipuno

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2010, 07:49:17 PM »
Mister Glock Nineteen Takes care of trouble makers nicely. :-)
A goverment that is big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. Thomas Jefferson

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2010, 08:17:53 PM »
[Said something intemperate I chose to delete here]  

Thank you...but inguiring minds would really like to know...second thought is maybe not, I see we have a LIB on board.. :bawl:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline sofa king

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2010, 10:11:04 PM »
they interviewed two of the five patriotic students today on kfi640 (an la radio station.  btw, both of the "troublemakers" interviewed were half-mexican, us born citizens.)

they wore american flag t-shirts, as they had many times before, but were confronted on this mexican holiday by the vice-principle.  "turn the shirts inside out or be suspended for 'disruption'."  the students chose to go home rather than back down.

the vice-principle cited "safety" reasons in this 50/50 mexican/american school.  he was sure the sight of american flags on this mexican holiday would incite the mexican students and cause problems, although he expressed no concern at all that the mexican flags on display would incite the american students.  (was this "latinio" vice-principle being racist about the mexicans not being able to control their "hot blooded" mexican thing?  or racist because he just dislikes americans and our flag?  either way, dude was being racist.)

this morning the school superintendent issued a statement saying that the school administration was wrong and the students should have been left alone.  the five  students returned to school (wearing the same american flag t-shirts as the day before, heh!)  

immediately 200+ mexican students from the school left class to march on the superintendent's office DEMANDING that these students be punished further.

DEMANDING.

in my america...  these mexicans who left their own failed country for all of the goodness that amercan offers.  living fat, dumb, happy and supported in the america that offers their education,  that americans pay for,  DEMANDED that american students be punished for not wanting to lower their own flag to one of another country.

i have no words for how disgusting our liberal led, pc infused, bullshit educational system is failing our country and our youth.

come on, obama.   let's hear you say one more time about how the legislation in arizona is "misguided."  hell, i wouldn't be surprised if obama's next address praised the "courageous" mexican students of morgan hill.

november can't come soon enough...

oh, i forgot to add...  no punishment at all for the mexican students that walked off in protest today.  i can only guess that's because they weren't committing that heinous crime of wearing or displaying the american flag and standing up for it.  they "correctly" only showed the preferred mexican variety and DEMANDED things...

here are some links to the "john and ken show" if you want to hear for yourself.  these dudes are funny.  listen if you can...

http://www.kfi640.com/common/podcast/single_page.html?podcast=JohnandKen

« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 11:12:39 PM by sofa king »

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2010, 02:31:29 AM »

To hell with snow shovels, I've got a John Deer 3010 front end loader and a pit to drop 'em in!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2010, 03:08:39 AM »

It's worse than jsut a shirt in some states.  I know there was a push for awhile in Texas History books to soften Santa Ana and his role in trying to stop the Texans from breaking away.  They were trying to pain him as a more sympathetic character.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline littlelamb

• Banned
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2010, 05:56:17 AM »
I hope that principle will be looking for a new job soon. I am surprised no one has asked what his DUmmy name is
Good girls are bad girls that never get caught.

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it and then misapplying the wrong remedies.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2010, 06:23:14 AM »
It's revolting...and the same DUmmies that are applauding the Mexican principal of the school would have been outraged if their little Marxists had been home for wearing a "Bush Lied, People Died" T-shirt.

I just went to the local newspaper of the town where this happened, and it seems that ~200 Mexican students walked out of school and marched to the school board building in support of the Mexican principal.

Most likely a majority of the Mexicans at that school are illegals.

Imagine the outrage and wall-to-wall coverage of the incident had the kids been sent home for wearing a Che shirt.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2010, 06:50:40 AM »
they interviewed two of the five patriotic students today on kfi640 (an la radio station.  btw, both of the "troublemakers" interviewed were half-mexican, us born citizens.)

they wore american flag t-shirts, as they had many times before, but were confronted on this mexican holiday by the vice-principle.  "turn the shirts inside out or be suspended for 'disruption'."  the students chose to go home rather than back down.

Thank you for posting this.  I'm steaming.

Offline Karin

« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2010, 07:26:48 AM »
So am I.  So's a lot of the country.  The story has taken the nation by storm.  I hadn't heard about the 200 little goons and their demands.  My teeth are on edge now.  The whole things smells a little lot like UK and their Muslims, doesn't it? 

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2010, 08:17:35 AM »

You would be incorrect.  That was Montebello HS a couple of years back.  FWIW, Montebello is a ghetto shithole.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2010, 08:20:19 AM »

here are some links to the "john and ken show" if you want to hear for yourself.  these dudes are funny.  listen if you can...

About the only thing I ever missed about the LA commute--at least I got to listen to John and Ken.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2010, 08:27:40 AM »
Rioters also raised a Mexican flag on the American flag pole a few years back at the Maywood, CA post office.
"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

Offline jukin

« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2010, 09:07:10 AM »
Bizarro world.  The kids were sent home for the possible chance that the meccies would get violent.  WTF?  We had to take all of your possessions because we thought the thieves would be stealing them
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.