Author Topic: Former N.J. Gov. McGreevey Confirms Reports of Group Sex With Driver, Wife  (Read 2100 times)

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator

TRENTON, N.J.  —  He says yes. She says no. He says yes.

Former New Jersey Gov. Jim McGreevey said Monday he and his wife and a male aide engaged in sexual threesomes, contradicting a denial issued hours earlier by his estranged wife.

In an e-mail to The Associated Press, the nation's first openly gay governor said published reports by former campaign aide Teddy Pedersen were true.

In interviews posted online Sunday night by The Star-Ledger of Newark and the New York Post, Pedersen said he had consensual sex with the couple for about two years before McGreevey became governor. He said he had contact only with Dina Matos McGreevey during the trysts, and wasn't sure whether McGreevey was gay.

In his statement, McGreevey said he and his estranged wife need to move forward for the sake of their 6-year-old daughter.

"This happened, this happened in the past, and now we need to move on with our lives," McGreevey, 50, said without being specific.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,338311,00.html

Pure class.

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
I remember these two having a nasty custody battle. I wonder if that's why this came out. Or were they jealous that Spitzer was stealing the spotlight??? Jeez. I'm really sick of hearing about everyone's dirty laundry.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
I remember these two having a nasty custody battle. I wonder if that's why this came out. Or were they jealous that Spitzer was stealing the spotlight??? Jeez. I'm really sick of hearing about everyone's dirty laundry.
These days the concept of 'too much information' is sadly ignored.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
I believe the term is "Lucky Pierre". 
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
His eyes are kinda dreamy.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Two Newsprint articles plus AP and NO ONE notes he was a DEMOCRAT.

Had he been (R) It would have been: Republican ex-Governor so-and-so.....

If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
Two Newsprint articles plus AP and NO ONE notes he was a DEMOCRAT.

Had he been (R) It would have been: Republican ex-Governor so-and-so.....

In Jersey?  Surely you jest.  The fact he's a Dem kinda goes without saying.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Lauri

yeah, i think the politicians vastly underestimate the public fatigue over their ridiculous lives... Mcgreevy's ex wife sounds pretty dumb though. SHE is the one who wanted the driver to give up some dirt on the husband, but she didnt count on him telling the actual truth?

what makes me laugh though is this woman is suing for 'the perks' she was denied when her husband resigned from the governor's mansion. now, tell me, where is it written that SHE deserved any of those perks?? and 600 thousand dollars worth?

Offline DumbAss Tanker

It sounds like she was there, but wasn't the one having sex with two other people.

:evillaugh:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.