Author Topic: Arizona House OKs Birther Bill  (Read 1001 times)

Offline thundley4

Arizona House OKs Birther Bill
« on: April 21, 2010, 07:47:50 PM »
House votes to check candidates' citizenship

PHOENIX (AP) - The Arizona House on Monday voted for a provision that would require President Barack Obama to show his birth certificate if he hopes to be on the state's ballot when he runs for re-election.

The House voted 31-22 to add the provision to a separate bill. The measure still faces a formal vote.

It would require U.S. presidential candidates who want to appear on the ballot in Arizona to submit documents proving they meet the constitutional requirements to be president.

Phoenix Democratic Rep. Kyrsten Sinema says the bill is one of several measures that are making Arizona "the laughing stock of the nation."

Mesa Republican Rep. Cecil Ash says he has no reason to doubt Obama's citizenship but supports the measure because it could help end doubt.
Longform required.

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
Re: Arizona House OKs Birther Bill
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2010, 07:52:30 PM »
 :rotf:

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2010, 09:07:40 PM »
Phoenix Democratic Rep. Kyrsten Sinema says the bill is one of several measures that are making Arizona "the laughing stock of the nation."

Yet someone that wouldn't meet the qualifications set in the constitution wouldn't be a laughing stock of the world you stupid bitch, much less the country you dumbass
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline Godot showed up

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2010, 11:47:33 AM »
Yet someone that wouldn't meet the qualifications set in the constitution wouldn't be a laughing stock of the world you stupid bitch, much less the country you dumbass

When I read this very silly person's (Kyrsten Sinema's) comment yesterday, it was obvious to me that she was including AZ's new anti-illegals bill in this comments, which has thus far passed only the AZ House. Naturally, according to her upside-down lib worldview, actually enforcing the law and guarding the border also come under the heading of "laughingstock" material.

Meanwhile, while Obama's birth is not a core Obama issue for me--his being an anti-America communist autocrat sort of tops that list--I have yet to read one lib response to birthers that doesn't automatically label them "kooks" without responding to the one, undeniably suspicious fact that he will not release a real birth certificate. Hawaii's laws have nothing to do with what he decides; he can voluntarily release his birth certificate any time---if he has one.

When someone digs in their heels about anything so basic, people are going to be naturally suspicious.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2010, 11:52:39 AM »
Longform required.

Now, rather than being happy because Barry will have to do it, I think it's funny because now Barry will have to do it.

if that makes sense.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline 5412

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2010, 08:53:39 PM »

When I read this very silly person's (Kyrsten Sinema's) comment yesterday, it was obvious to me that she was including AZ's new anti-illegals bill in this comments, which has thus far passed only the AZ House. Naturally, according to her upside-down lib worldview, actually enforcing the law and guarding the border also come under the heading of "laughingstock" material.

Meanwhile, while Obama's birth is not a core Obama issue for me--his being an anti-America communist autocrat sort of tops that list--I have yet to read one lib response to birthers that doesn't automatically label them "kooks" without responding to the one, undeniably suspicious fact that he will not release a real birth certificate. Hawaii's laws have nothing to do with what he decides; he can voluntarily release his birth certificate any time---if he has one.

When someone digs in their heels about anything so basic, people are going to be naturally suspicious.

Hi,

The Obama administration is cracking down on folks who hold money in offshore accounts.  Their premise is you are guilty until you prove yourself innocent.  They will charge you, then you provide justification why you are not guilty.

It would seem prudent to me to apply the same principan to BO in this case.  If he indeed is a legitimate US citizen then why not produce the data and be done with it.  I presume he is guilty just because they are pushing back instead of readily coming forward with the documentation.

To me the commie is a phony through and through.

regards,