Author Topic: subway cat whining again  (Read 2136 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
subway cat whining again
« on: March 30, 2010, 01:19:21 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=276x10386

Oh my.

undergroundpanther  (1000+ posts)        Fri Mar-26-10 10:34 PM
THE SUBWAY CAT, #04 TOP PRIMITIVE OF 2009
Original message

A literal nazi and criminal at the program& the problem with this

Ok let me explain.

Today I had to leave my prp early.I was in meltdown mode.When I got home, I was so freaked out I took a klonopin rather than cut.Jon and I curled up on my bed and he was there holding me as I shuddered, until I calmed down.

What got me upset like this is a massive failure of the prp to make it safe,the hypocrisy of my therapist and my frustration with her,and the ignorance and pettiness,and a sickening downright obliviousness to danger the staff at my prp entertain.

There is a program there for dual diagnosis(addiction+psych issues).I am not in that group but some people I care about Are in this group.

The first thing was a client who was dealing drugs at the prp.He was trying to push oxycodone on my boyfreind.I walked into the middle of my boyfreind telling the dealer to STFU and leave him alone.This client-dealer was obviously high,he told us what he was selling,and to whom.

We went right to the dual diagnosis counselor and told him what this client was doing.
The counselors immediate response was denial,ohhh____ could never deal drugs..This counselor plays favorites and the dealer/client was one of his chosen ones that can do no wrong.

Instead my boyfriend was piss tested,came up clean,meanwhile his pet has been scarce,yet the clients he supplies with drugs are still high and the counselor is in denial,or he is stupid I dunno.

A new client has come,he is court ordered,he is trying to avoid jail for bank robbery assault with a deadly weapon,he is a total psychopath.I had red flags flying, but just to be sure I talked with him.He told me about the crime,told me he was here to evade charges,he told me he threw away his gun in a drain and pretended it wasn't his,plausible deniability,anyway it gets worse,this guy is a ****ing NAZI!! He is a member of aryan nation he has nazi tattoos,the ss on his neck,face and temple,spiderwebs galore(tattoo signal he is a murderer),teardrops,he told me he could get me any kind of gun and it would be untraceable or very hard to trace,he has tons of assault charges.He hates Obama,and said he should start a militia.

Immediately this criminal started pouring the charm on manipulating the people I call my friends.One is an 18 yr old female,the other a 25 year old.No one this thug is manipulating is older or lower functioning.He is selecting victims and his'posse',because they are naive and can make believe this nazi is not a criminal ****tard.

He is staying away I think,because I know what he is,he is busy trying to remove my peer supports,the staff have no boundaries.They want to have faith in anyone.They give me cheesy platitudes. I tried to warn the girls,they blew me off,one told me her sister knows gangs,and the bloods would be there if she made a call,then she told me about how this criminal nazi client stabbed someone to steal their drugs.

My friends do not talk to me now. As I talked to my counselor about it all
another client who is my friend was hanging by the door trying to listen,for the nazi's behalf I think...Meanwhile they chastise people for cussing,and would not let another client wear a Lynryd Synyrd t shirt because it had the union jack on it.That shirt was inappropriate..

Yet a real nazi is OK! WTF!!!??? We have black,hispanic,mixed blood clients,We have gay,bi and transgender clients.We have Jewish,pagan,and tons of other belief systems among the clients,quite a few the aryan nation would target with hate.This criminal is an ACTIVE member of a hate group!!!

I tried to tell my therapist about this guy and she just told me in a long rambling way to judge not.I told her Judging character of people is a matter of survival for me,she brushed my fears aside like I was just being hysterical,than I got upset. After I ranted for a few minutes in frustration..She chastised me for raising my voice and cussing.Totally ignoring WHY I was so upset. Than she said she got pissed off at me,and to be pissed it means she judged me,which revealed her as a hypocrite in my eyes.Her patronizing is grating on me too.

And she seems to not hear me,to be in denial,and she seems to think safety is not as important as demolishing my boundaries and learning to accept a psychopath murdering nazi as if he was just another peer.WTF!! He ain't my peer,he is a monster,a fascist,a criminal,a toxic personality,who will **** up anyone's life, lie to avoid jail for bank robbery,abuse the state and the program to get whatever he wants.He has NO conscience,no remorse for the shit he does.

Meanwhile I am losing it,I am thinking about quitting the prp.I do not feel safe there ,and I miss my friends.I am worried for them. One woman was looking for a place to move,this psychopath found her a place in 3 days with some of his "friends",and she is going to move in there.She has known this guy for a few days.He came to program last Wednesday.He has attended 5 times,already my friends are playing his game,thinking he's cool as shit. In reality, they are making themselves his victims.The psychopath behavior pattern is there in this nazi criminal's past,and it is repeating in the prp.

No primitives at this campfire. 

Alas, poor lonely campfire.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ree

• It's Ree...
  • 100+ pounds lighter.. Ain't I hot
Re: subway cat whining again
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2010, 02:52:12 PM »
YAWN....
In Tennessee. I came down here to get warm,froze my arse off since I got here..
Just my luck... ;-P

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2010, 03:04:12 PM »
red flags flying
flap flap flap flap flap

What a loon.
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2010, 03:12:28 PM »
red flags flying
flap flap flap flap flap

What a loon.

4 flaps.  Not 5.  That is some crazy stepping out of the box you are doing there, buddy.   :uhsure:
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2010, 03:14:22 PM »
I lost count. :thatsright:
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2010, 03:16:20 PM »
And she seems to not hear me,to be in denial,and she seems to think safety is not as important as demolishing my boundaries and learning to accept a psychopath murdering nazi as if he was just another peer.WTF!! He ain't my peer,he is a monster,a fascist,a criminal,a toxic personality,who will **** up anyone's life, lie to avoid jail for bank robbery,abuse the state and the program to get whatever he wants.He has NO conscience,no remorse for the shit he does.

The counselors and the PRP are there to give her absolution and make her feel normal, not to tell her she needs help or something.

I am sure the other guys is saying "She ain't my peer, she's a monster, a freak who thinks she is a male cat with a talking chicken ghost haunting her, abuse the state and the program to get what she wants. She has NO consience, no remorse for the crap she makes up."

Offline Karin

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2010, 03:27:09 PM »
That reminds me, I watched a movie this weekend, "The Snake Pit" with Olivia DeHavilland.  Pretty good. 

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2010, 03:36:32 PM »
That reminds me, I watched a movie this weekend, "The Snake Pit" with Olivia DeHavilland.  Pretty good. 
B&W? I know Olivia DeHavilland movies. I've watched Olivia DeHavilland movies. And DUmmy UGP is no Olivia DeHavilland.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2010, 04:06:59 PM »
I lost count. :thatsright:

I think it's excusable, considering the subject matter.  There ain't enough red linen in the entire solar system to make all the red flags that the gutter gato raises.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2010, 04:29:37 PM »
I suppose it speaks volumes about the generally worthless nature of the group-grope UGP calls 'Therapy,' of course the critter is blind to the big picture and irony of it.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline kenth

« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2010, 05:07:31 PM »
Today I had to leave my prp early.I was in meltdown mode.When I got home, I was so freaked out I took a klonopin rather than cut.Jon and I curled up on my bed and he was there holding me as I shuddered, until I calmed down.

What got me upset like this is...

... there were no jelly donuts left.
... the light was red when I got there.
... the weather channel said it was going to rain and it was sunny.

Offline lars1701c

« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2010, 05:24:02 PM »
... there were no jelly donuts left.
... the light was red when I got there.
... the weather channel said it was going to rain and it was sunny.

As it has been said before are they a Hetrosexual couple or gay? Is UP boytoy a gay dude thinking he is holding another gay dude in bed? um does she you know use her sexual organs? or the ole poop shoot? I know I know its a bit to much to think about but I am bored ATM.  :-)
"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
~~~ The late Dr. Adrian Rogers , 1931 to 2005

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2010, 05:32:33 PM »
...learning to accept a psychopath murdering nazi as if he was just another peer.WTF!! He ain't my peer,he is a monster,a fascist,a criminal,a toxic personality,who will **** up anyone's life, lie to avoid jail for bank robbery,abuse the state and the program to get whatever he wants.He has NO conscience,no remorse for the shit he does.

Yeah, normally sane people would kill someone like that and move on with the rest of their life but you libs like to reach out to people like that at the expense of safety and decent people.

Witness: Your president with Iran, Venezuela, North Korea and Cuba vs the way he treats the UK, Honduras and Israel.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline kenth

« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2010, 05:45:07 PM »

As it has been said before are they a Hetrosexual couple or gay? Is UP boytoy a gay dude thinking he is holding another gay dude in bed? um does she you know use her sexual organs? or the ole poop shoot? I know I know its a bit to much to think about but I am bored ATM.  :-)

Yeah, it's crazy, isn't it? It's a traditional man-woman relationship in the most twisted and perverted sense.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2010, 06:30:45 PM »
Yet a real nazi is OK! WTF!!!??? We have black,hispanic,mixed blood clients,We have gay,bi and transgender clients.We have Jewish,pagan,and tons of other belief systems among the clients,quite a few the aryan nation would target with hate.This criminal is an ACTIVE member of a hate group!!!

Let's see now. Anti social, drug using, butt plugging atheist . Sounds like liberal lifestyle choice to me. They're your people. You bought and paid for em. Don't bitch about em.

Don't bitch about the counselors either. Only liberal moonbats work in that field.

See a pattern here.

I have a suggestion for the panther. Cut your dick off and take a bath. Dye your hair back to one color. Stop the drugs and get a job.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2010, 06:38:20 PM »
Let's see now. Anti social, drug using, butt plugging atheist . Sounds like liberal lifestyle choice to me. They're your people. You bought and paid for em. Don't bitch about em.

Don't bitch about the counselors either. Only liberal moonbats work in that field.

See a pattern here.

I have a suggestion for the panther. Cut your dick off and take a bath. Dye your hair back to one color. Stop the drugs and get a job.

It doesn't have a "dick" to cut off, that is on its wish list though.

Offline Tucker

« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2010, 06:51:52 PM »
It doesn't have a "dick" to cut off, that is on its wish list though.

I don't keep up with her like I should (n't). I know she was getting her boobs cut off, so she can sew them back on. I think I'm describing Frankenstein. :-)
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2010, 08:54:11 PM »
Wasn't this the basic plot of "One Flew Over the Cukoo's Nest"? All we need is a busy, evil nurse and a big, quiet Native American, and we got ourselves a novel...
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline Tucker

« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2010, 07:27:31 AM »
Not a single reply to this screed. LOLOLOL.

Hey panther. :tongue:

Offline Karin

« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2010, 08:00:29 AM »
I think she's too weird even for them.  I'm surprised not one bleeding heart responded.  Not even a mole looking to up the post count. 

We need a big quiet Native American with a pillow.....

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2010, 10:26:59 AM »
Yeah cuz if I'm trying to avoid jail time the first thing I'm going to do is tell some whacko in the same therapy group that I don't know and start confessing my crime...yeah, sure. I didn't realize a spiderweb meant one had murdered. Wonder who Abby Shuto killed? I've always considered a vivid imagination a good thing. Until the subway stalker. Probably the only thing that happened is the guy made fun of this idiot's tail.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2010, 02:15:35 PM »
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2010, 10:00:58 PM »
I watched a movie last week - The Ghost and Mr. Chicken.

Different kind of chicken though...
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄