Author Topic: Bostonian Drunkard summons primitives to arms  (Read 2885 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Bostonian Drunkard summons primitives to arms
« on: March 25, 2010, 08:30:23 AM »
http://demopedia.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x8011278

Oh my.

WilliamPitt  (1000+ posts)        Wed Mar-24-10 09:14 PM
THE BOSTONIAN DRUNKARD
Original message

PROJECT: Collect online evidence of right-wing glee/approval of threats against Democrats. 

FR links, right-wing blog posts, whatever, no matter how obscure...because that's the point: these 'Baggers are the "obscure," the deranged, the ridiculous ones driving this crap. It was some totally obscure douchebag in Alabama who is apparently, and proudly, responsible for all those broken windows. P.S. The blogger who posted the wrong guy's address and set up a bunch of kids to die in a fire when the gas line to their home got cut by a patriot hero coward...yeah, also "obscure."

So.

Help me rip the lid off. If you find a thread on a website where people are congratulating whoever is threatening violence, paste the link here, with text or a screenshot included if possible (before the content gets deleted).

I'd like an accounting of who approves of this. Wouldn't you?

Post it here. Let's see how deep this particular batshit-crazy rabbit hole goes.

havocmom  (1000+ posts)        Wed Mar-24-10 09:24 PM
Response to Original message

1. The point about getting the screen shots cannot be stressed enough

GET GRABS and keep files. Share the screen shots. Get the evidence so well backed up that the bullies are unable to throw their shit down a memory hole when they get called on it.

Dear FBI: we mean to document this crap. Do stay in touch. If you need evidence, we will have plenty

Thanks Will. Important stuff and it takes a 'big name' to garner the attention this needs.

Oh, I dunno.

SeattleGirl  (1000+ posts)        Wed Mar-24-10 11:33 PM
Response to Reply #1

17. Can you tell me how to do a screen shot?

I really don't know how.

BlooInBloo  (1000+ posts)        Wed Mar-24-10 11:54 PM
Response to Reply #17

23. Assuming you're using a normal computer, hit the "PrintScreen" button...

and then open Paint or your favorite image editor, and Paste it in.

If you're using one of those weird computers from a corporate behemoth that doesn't play very many games, then I have no idea.

Windy (1000+ posts)     Wed Mar-24-10 09:27 PM

3. I have already reported a site to the FBI. (link below) There are numerous threats posted there.

If anyone would like to join me, the link is:

http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/showthread.php?t=357359 

sfwriter  (1000+ posts)      Wed Mar-24-10 09:41 PM
Response to Reply #3

11. They are nuts there...

One thread was about how they will jail people for not having insurance. WTF?!?!

Hello_Kitty  (1000+ posts)        Wed Mar-24-10 09:32 PM

4. How to do a screen shot in Windows XP:

Hit the "Print Screen" key, may be "PrtSc" or something like that.

Open up Microsoft Paint. Start > Accessories > Paint

When the Paint program opens up, click into the white screen and Ctrl + v to paste the image (or right click and hit "paste").

Save file to your computer. Voila!

Gidney N Cloyd  (1000+ posts)      Wed Mar-24-10 09:35 PM
Response to Reply #4

7. Also try "Jing", a free capture program. 

You can capture, save to screencast.com, and paste the link here at DU

Go to http://www.jingproject.com /

depakid (1000+ posts)      Wed Mar-24-10 09:32 PM

5. The more "mainstream" and the more closely tied to the Republican party the better

The corporate media keeps trying to frame this as a "few fringe elements" when in fact it's being egged on by a LOT of people in positions of power.

WilliamPitt  (1000+ posts)        Wed Mar-24-10 09:34 PM
THE BOSTONIAN DRUNKARD
Response to Reply #5

6. Who are being egged on by the fringes. 

There could be some interesting text-match possibilities if the mainstream repeats what the maniacs post...and we catch both.

Bitwit1234  (1000+ posts)     Wed Mar-24-10 10:52 PM

13. When you try to go to the Secret Service, FBI or any of those websites to file a complaint. You have to have the incident, the time, what was said and all that stuff. I tried to file a complaint against Bachmann when she urged violence on the Democratic representatives and I couldn't find the evidence. It wasn't accepted. So you are right, then and there capture it. It would really be nice if you programed you DVD to record some of the messages on Fox since they took down all access to their information. They can't stop you from recording the info...the same with Rush and Dingbat, dumb bat Bachmann and Palin.

eridani  (1000+ posts)        Wed Mar-24-10 10:59 PM

14. Don't just post it here--put it in the Research section 

If it is only posted here, the info will be locked and much harder to find within only a few days.

Kind of Blue  (1000+ posts)      Wed Mar-24-10 11:13 PM

15. Brilliant, this is something we can easily do that could get immediate action.

Thanks!

Oilwellian  (1000+ posts)        Thu Mar-25-10 02:32 AM

25. I'm working on a project right now

It's a hit piece on CNN & their recent hiring of Erick Erickson...RedState blog owner and now a member of CNN's best political team. He's about to be exposed as a voice for the teabaggers. Video launches Friday.  Will, we're definitely on the same page though. I want to take this issue further and expose the congressional members as well. There's a shitload full of them. I'll be watching this thread like a hawk.

sufrommich  (1000+ posts)        Thu Mar-25-10 09:06 AM

27. Why Revenge Is Necessary (American Spectator) 

Filled with violent language:

http://spectator.org/archives/2010/03/25/why-revenge-is...

The freeper thread celebrating it:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2479362/posts 

bullwinkle428  (1000+ posts)      Thu Mar-25-10 09:11 AM

28. I'd feel more enthusiastic about this if I thought that something was actually going to be DONE regarding these threats!

DU AdBot advertisement advertises movie "Tough As Nails."
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Chris

• Administrator
Re: Bostonian Drunkard summons primitives to arms
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2010, 08:34:29 AM »
Funny, when someone else does it to DUmmies, they're accused of stalking and being obsessed.  Stupid much?
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2010, 08:50:47 AM »
Screenshot this, DUmmies:   :bird: :bird: :bird: :bird:
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2010, 08:59:25 AM »
In the reports about the use of inappropriate words directed towards some in Congress, there's no audio or video evidence.  Given the lib media, I have no doubt they're lying about it happening.  I heard Breit Bart is putting out a $10,000 reward for every time it can be documented via video and audio that it actually happened.  He won't have to pay out a dime because it's all lies.

I also have little doubt that some of these "acts of violence" are libs who are either mad that they didn't get the  Marxist utopia in healthcare they were hoping for and/or they want to stage it where conservatives will get the blame.  Doing something like this and then pointing the finger is exactly something they would do.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2010, 09:06:24 AM »
Who has screen shots of threats made by the DUmmies?  Maybe now would be a good time to post them. 

Offline ColonialMarine0431

• DEUS VULT
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2010, 09:20:10 AM »
Idjits.  :mental:
I'll See Your Jihad and Raise You One Crusade

Offline blitzkrieg_17

• The harder they come, the harder they fall
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2010, 09:22:22 AM »
DU forgets their Secret Service visits.
Caught somewhere in time

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2010, 09:24:14 AM »
Its like burning down the Reichstag and demanding the opposition accept the blame.

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2010, 09:25:56 AM »
Philosoraptor/MoPaul needs to get in on this action, too.
"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

Offline littlelamb

• Banned
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2010, 09:26:37 AM »
What stupid morons. :mental:
Good girls are bad girls that never get caught.

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it and then misapplying the wrong remedies.

Offline Karin

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2010, 09:50:07 AM »
DVR Fox?  OK, DUmmie, why don't you do that, and watch every minute.  Maybe you'll learn something.  Like Che Guevara said that black people were insolent and spent all their money on booze.  How communism killed hundreds of millions of people.  I thought you loved "the people?" 

I watch it all the time, and nobody ever calls for violence.  They call for ballot box victory.  That's all.  Go ahead, watch. 

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2010, 10:01:51 AM »
..."To arms" in this context meaning "Keep their fat asses permanently planted in front of their TV and/or computer screens, living on delivered pizza."

:rotf:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline ColonialMarine0431

• DEUS VULT
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2010, 10:12:26 AM »
Its like burning down the Reichstag and demanding the opposition accept the blame.

Ironically, the Enabling Act was passed on 23 March 1933. Obama signed the Obamacare Act on....23 March 2010.

Hmmmmm....
I'll See Your Jihad and Raise You One Crusade

Offline jinxmchue

« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2010, 10:27:17 AM »
Someone cited this:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x8012304

A coffin was placed on a Missouri Democrat’s lawn, another in a string of incidents against lawmakers after their vote Sunday on a health care overhaul.

Rep. Russ Carnahan (D-Mo.) had a coffin placed “near his home,” a spokesman said Wednesday evening.

So I guess we can arrest Cindy Sheehan for placing dozens of crosses outside of GWB's Texas ranch, right?

Offline crockspot

• In Memoriam
  • Bite me, libs.
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2010, 10:28:30 AM »
Funny that all the real documentable violence recently has been committed by lefties.

Glenn Beck was playing the Stupak answering machine tapes, and noted that those messages are pretty mild compared to the ones Beck gets every single day.

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2010, 10:32:01 AM »
The "coffin" was part of an anti-abortion protest and not a death threat.
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline lastparker

« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2010, 10:36:25 AM »
So I guess we can arrest Cindy Sheehan for placing dozens of crosses outside of GWB's Texas ranch, right?

Has she bothered to place a headstone on her son's grave, yet?
Cursing is the crutch of the inarticulate mother****er, DUmmies.   -NHSparky

Deadbeats eating mushroom duxelles and dandelion salad with a shallot vinaigrette are still deadbeats.    -GOBUCKS

Offline thundley4

« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2010, 10:42:19 AM »
The "coffin" was part of an anti-abortion protest and not a death threat.

And the protesters took it with them when they left. It was to represent the thousands of unborn babies that will be murdered by liberals.  It wasn't so much a TEA Party protest, as it was a right to life protest.  I realize in the eyes of the left they are both terrorist groups.

Offline jukin

« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2010, 10:47:12 AM »
Three words for all this hubub if it even happened at all.

False Flag Operations.

Remember the black professor that put the noose on her own door.  Or how about the deranged left professor (I know I repeat myself, repeat myself) that put the feces on some donks election office in Denver. All documented violence has and will always come from the left 99% of the time.

When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2010, 10:49:53 AM »
To Willy the Pimp (sorry Frank Zappa) AKA THE BOSTONIAN DRUNKARD: Just because I wish you and your ilk pain and suffering doesn't mean that I had anything to do with it.

WilliamPitt  (1000+ posts)        Wed Mar-24-10 09:14 PM
THE BOSTONIAN DRUNKARD
Original message

PROJECT: Collect online evidence of right-wing glee/approval of threats against Democrats. 

FR links, right-wing blog posts, whatever, no matter how obscure...because that's the point: these 'Baggers are the "obscure," the deranged, the ridiculous ones driving this crap. It was some totally obscure douchebag in Alabama who is apparently, and proudly, responsible for all those broken windows. P.S. The blogger who posted the wrong guy's address and set up a bunch of kids to die in a fire when the gas line to their home got cut by a patriot hero coward...yeah, also "obscure."

So.

Help me rip the lid off. If you find a thread on a website where people are congratulating whoever is threatening violence, paste the link here, with text or a screenshot included if possible (before the content gets deleted).

I'd like an accounting of who approves of this. Wouldn't you?

Post it here. Let's see how deep this particular batshit-crazy rabbit hole goes.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Karin

« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2010, 10:53:45 AM »
False Flag Operations.

Jukin, anymore that's what I think of first, just inside my head, when something happens.  It's a classic Alinsky tactic, and we've all read the book by now. 
Even when it's not Alinskyesque per se, it's always the loony left doing things.  What about the artist of the original Joker poster?  He was a big Kooch fan.   

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2010, 11:06:40 AM »
Everybody who's not a gay man is a big Kooch fan.  Oh, wait, you meant 'Dennis Kucinich.'  Sorry!

:evillaugh:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2010, 11:24:55 AM »
Everybody who's not a gay man is a big Kooch fan.  Oh, wait, you meant 'Dennis Kucinich.'  Sorry!

:evillaugh:

Ain't the opposite true, then?
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2010, 11:53:02 AM »
Who has screen shots of threats made by the DUmmies?  Maybe now would be a good time to post them. 

I have a bunch in my photobucket account.  Will post them later.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2010, 12:14:05 PM »
The drunken Pittster is really on to something here. DUAC!! DUAC!!
If there's one thing the FBI and Secret Service would jump to investigate, it's screenshots posted on a lunatic website by these DUAC!! DUAC!! imbeciles.