Author Topic: bitter old Vermontese cali primitive sanctimonious again; doesn't link  (Read 521 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x7898408

Oh my.

cali  (1000+ posts)        Thu Mar-11-10 07:28 PM
THE BITTER OLD VERMONTESE CALI PRIMITIVE, #13 TOP PRIMITIVE OF 2009
Original message

Sanctimonious freepers comment on Reid's wife's accident and it is vile.

Of course. Everything from wish he'd been in the car to nasty comments about Teddy burning in hell to it was engineered for for sympathy. Yes ,there are some prayers up but most of it is grotesque..

-----

Frankly, but sadly, I’m suspicious of anything that revolves around the scoundrels Harry Reid and the demrat party.

Could this be a sympathy play like the one The Breck Girl tried to pull off with his wife’s alleged cancer? While, by the way, he was screwing another woman.

Reid doesn’t care, why should we? His goon bureaucrats would probaly turn us down for care...yet we are forced to pay for his family.

I wish his wife and daughter well and hope thay will be rid of this scum sooner rather than later.

Believe me folks, if it was all that bad for them, he would have used sympathy rather than heading back to Capitol Hill.

He stepped on a crack
and broke his wifes back

Damn him

In these kinds of situations, there is only one prayer I feel safe with and honest about. As for his family, “May Gods will be done”.

As for Reid.... a traitor to this country, the guy that hates us all, the one that wants to steal our Liberty—our treasure and the future of unborn generations to come, and trash our constitution on a daily basis.... I wish him a horrible day, a debilitating headache caused from an aneurysm and a 10 year shorter lifespan from all the stress he experiences. I would say more, but I’m trying to be nice during his time of need.

Will Harry abuse them later this year when he becomes unemployed? Poor things, getting hurt in a wreck then having to look forward to an unemployed Harry.

Shame it wasn’t him. And no, I don’t FEEL bad about saying that. I know he wouldn’t give a tinkers damn about me or mine.

Hope his wife and daughter recover.

No prayers for them...Too busy praying for others more worthy. I never pray for hack families nor do I wish them i

A few years ago, we would be asking, “Where’s Teddy?”

But we all know where he is these days.

Too bad he wasn’t in the car.

One wonders where the bitter old Vermontese cali primitive is picking up these "comments" on freerepublic, as she doesn't give a link, just as she didn't in her silly "racism" campfire.

HughMoran  (1000+ posts)        Thu Mar-11-10 07:49 PM
Response to Original message

6. Reid has tried so hard to be nice to Republicans too
apres moi, le deluge

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
lol.

FR?

Didn't have my comment in there

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
lol.

FR?

Didn't have my comment in there

Who knows?

Of course, it's entirely possible the bitter old Vermontese cali primitive just made those comments up.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
I was absolutely appalled the ScumBag just went down to visit them, then abruptly left and went back to his office, as he had so much work to do. Real caring  sum bitch, ain't he?

I'd be camped out at the hospital if it were mine!!!!!!!!!11
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline lars1701c

Bitwit1234  (1000+ posts)     Thu Mar-11-10 08:47 PM
8. And when cheney had his heart attack and rush had his fake one
 you didn't hear any one say they wish they had died. But then consider the source with the republicans low character and low class what can you expect. they scrape the bottom of the barrel when they become republicans

This has to be a mole trying to stir up trouble. When both events occured they were dancing naked around fires hoping that cheney and Rush would die.  :hammer:
"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
~~~ The late Dr. Adrian Rogers , 1931 to 2005

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
Bitwit1234  (1000+ posts)     Thu Mar-11-10 08:47 PM
8. And when cheney had his heart attack and rush had his fake one
 you didn't hear any one say they wish they had died. But then consider the source with the republicans low character and low class what can you expect. they scrape the bottom of the barrel when they become republicans

This has to be a mole trying to stir up trouble. When both events occured they were dancing naked around fires hoping that cheney and Rush would die.  :hammer:

Now just how dishonest can you be? I think you're right, has to be a mole. If no one corrects him/her/it, they'll only prove what I already know, DUmmies is as useless as what comes out of the south end of a north bound moose!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Specbid

Who knows?

Of course, it's entirely possible the bitter old Vermontese cali primitive just made those comments up.

Nope, here it is. "Where was Joe Biden?" Off to a funny start.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2469053/posts