Author Topic: Tim Tebow Pro-Life Ad Aired During the Super Bowl  (Read 2816 times)

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
Tim Tebow Pro-Life Ad Aired During the Super Bowl
« on: February 07, 2010, 07:54:49 PM »
For those of you who don't know (I have mentioned this before on CC), I was told by two doctors to abort my last child over 11 years ago.  I have a rare auto immune disease and my doctors were afraid that I would have another stroke and die during delivery (from the strain of pushing) or during the pregnancy because of the increased blood flow.  They had no data on pregnancy and my disease (Takayasu's Arteritis) and didn't know how pregnancy would affect my disease (if it would get worse while pregnant or better).  It was even more dangerous to have a c-section because I could get a blood clot and the blood clot could get stuck in one of my stints (I have three, one each in my carotid, subclavian and vertebral arteries.  My other side is completely occluded).  I was also taking methotrexate when I got pregnant.  Methotrexate is a chemotherapy (I'm not Pam I swear) drug and is also used in inducing abortions and causes serious birth defects like spina bifida.

I refused, my rheumatologist was really upset with me at first but later told me he was glad I refused.  That is why the Tim Tebow ad means a lot to me.  I found the video of the ad and the rabid pro-choice people should be embarrassed after seeing it.  How vile do you have to be to want to shut down views like theirs?  Scratch a liberal....find a fascist.

[youtube=425,350]iwUehWBhfGA[/youtube]

Offline thundley4

Re: Tim Tebow Pro-Life Ad Aired During the Super Bowl
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2010, 08:05:09 PM »
I just put it on Facebook.  I wonder who it may p*ss off.  I''l bet you've never regretted that decision either.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2010, 08:17:36 PM »
I just put it on Facebook.  I wonder who it may p*ss off.  I''l bet you've never regretted that decision either.

No, she is sitting right next to me play a computer game.  She is perfectly fine, in fact she is brilliantly smart and talented.  I wont say that I didn't take a huge gamble, I could have died or she could have just as easily been born with a serious birth defect but what would you have given for the chance at life?  It was worth everything I went through to get her here and I would do it again tomorrow.  I'd like for one of those women who went on the talk shows who opposed this video to ask a child who has spina bifida if they are glad their mothers gave birth to them or if they wish they were aborted.  They don't have the guts to do it.

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2010, 08:19:59 PM »
Awesome ad.... and inspirational story! Yes, I am talking about yours and Pam's. God bless you ladies!
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.â€

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2010, 08:22:12 PM »
Remember that abortion was going to solve the problem of unwanted children? Sad testament for our society that any life is unwanted. ****ers.
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.â€

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2010, 08:22:46 PM »
I am getting quite beligerent, I better go post my dancing vid..... :evillaugh:

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2010, 10:22:51 PM »
Awesome ad.... and inspirational story! Yes, I am talking about yours and Pam's. God bless you ladies!

I was talking about Greenbriar.   :p

Some how I posted this then deleted it.  I have no idea how I did that. 

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2010, 10:37:43 PM »
I was talking about Greenbriar.   :p

Some how I posted this then deleted it.  I have no idea how I did that. 

I had no idea that Greenbriar's name was Pam (except now that I look back on your reference in you op!), I was talking about you and Pam Tebow. Who gives a rat's patoot about whatserface.

I think this post is still deleted....  :lmao:

Offline Celtic Rose

• All American Girl
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2010, 10:46:06 PM »
Seriously, who could object to that ad ::)

Tim Tebow is cute  :-*

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2010, 10:47:19 PM »
No, she is sitting right next to me play a computer game.  She is perfectly fine, in fact she is brilliantly smart and talented.  I wont say that I didn't take a huge gamble, I could have died or she could have just as easily been born with a serious birth defect but what would you have given for the chance at life?  It was worth everything I went through to get her here and I would do it again tomorrow.  I'd like for one of those women who went on the talk shows who opposed this video to ask a child who has spina bifida if they are glad their mothers gave birth to them or if they wish they were aborted.  They don't have the guts to do it.

If God wanted you to die during delivery, you would have. I don't agree that you "took a chance". You fulfilled God's edict to "Go forth and multiply".
If God had different plans for you, he would have executed them.
I believe that every life is a blessing and a mother is more blessed that any other because of God's gift to her via carrying his children to birth.

Thank you for being a light and verification of God's love for us all.
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2010, 11:06:32 PM »
BEG, thank you so much for posting the ad. I was just about to go look for it on YouTube. It was one I was watching for tonight, but I guess I missed it. This hits home for me too. I lost my first baby at 7 mo, and almost lost my son too, but he was one of those special miracle babies. I'll never for the life of me understand how any woman could have an abortion, or how any doctor could perform one. 
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Flame

« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2010, 07:05:18 AM »

That's what I thought when I saw it...all this bitching about it, and it was so tame when it aired.  If all the pro=baby killers woulda kept their mouths shut, no one probably would have even noticed anything about it...as it was, since they complained for weeks on end, it made me really pay attention when it was on.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2010, 08:48:43 AM »

And he's a virgin.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2010, 08:50:30 AM »
Seriously, I didn't see the ad until it was posted this morning.  A very tasteful commercial, IMHO.  I'm guessing only the die-hard baby killers were against it.

Offline Celtic Rose

• All American Girl
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2010, 08:53:10 AM »
And he's a virgin.

Yeah, it really sounds like he stands firm on his principles. 

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2010, 08:55:27 AM »
Yeah, it really sounds like he stands firm on his principles. 

I have not problem with that at all....and please, I don't mean to be crude, but have you seen his longtime girlfriend?  If you think he's HAWT, google her. :hyper: :hyper:

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2010, 09:00:01 AM »
That's what I thought when I saw it...all this bitching about it, and it was so tame when it aired.  If all the pro=baby killers woulda kept their mouths shut, no one probably would have even noticed anything about it...as it was, since they complained for weeks on end, it made me really pay attention when it was on.
Focus knows quite well how to raise the ire of those on the left...and they're also very good at making them look like idiots.  If the left weren't so rabid and over-the-top, it would be far more difficult to get the free advertising.   :-)

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2010, 07:06:20 PM »
I have not problem with that at all....and please, I don't mean to be crude, but have you seen his longtime girlfriend?  If you think he's HAWT, google her. :hyper: :hyper:

I wonder if he ever says... "let's get something straight between us"...? Do you suppose?

:evillaugh:

Offline thundley4

« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2010, 07:33:08 PM »

Holy Moly, Batman.

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2010, 08:16:03 PM »
Holy Moly, Batman.

That's a bit much.... don't you guys think? That's not jealousy talkin either.

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2010, 08:29:11 PM »

Did somebody say something?  I could have sworn I heard a noise, but I wasn't sure.
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2010, 08:59:10 PM »

Meh, it's nice to ogle, but more than a mouthful handful is a waste.  :evillaugh:

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2010, 09:01:34 PM »
Meh, it's nice to ogle, but more than a mouthful handful is a waste.  :evillaugh:

Blasphemy, sir.
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2010, 09:52:51 PM »
Did somebody say something?  I could have sworn I heard a noise, but I wasn't sure.

Was I mumbling again? :evillaugh:

Offline Celtic Rose

• All American Girl
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2010, 09:53:57 PM »
Holy Moly, Batman.

I'm feel rather small now...