Author Topic: Climate change scientists are now under full-scale assault by right-wing do-noth  (Read 2436 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Hugabear  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sun Feb-07-10 01:58 PM
Original message
Climate change scientists are now under full-scale assault by right-wing do-nothings

Over the past few years, we've seen an increasing assault against the IPCC and leading climate change scientists. The right-wing do-nothing crowd is working feverishly to confuse, obfuscate, and create a climate of doubt. They do not attack the actual data itself, because that data still remains irrefutable. Climate Change IS taking place, even as we speak. Rather, they're attacking the messenger, looking for any minor cracks they can exploit. "Ha!" they exclaim when they find some minor little detail they can go after. Much like a defense attorney for a murder suspect might exploit a poorly prepared prosecutor, these right-wing knuckledraggers are going after highly respected climatologists looking for any personal weaknesses.

IMHO, this is nothing short of terrorism on a global scale. By not taking immediate decisive action, we are looking at potentially billions of deaths by the end of the century; entire cities wiped out as ocean levels continue to rise. As far as I'm concerned, each and every one of these people who are working to undermine climate change science has the blood of every future death on their hands.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x7661647

The data remains irrefutable? They admitted the data was false and were looking for ways to cover it up.
They talk about Christians believing in fairy tales when they believe the biggest fairy tale in modern times.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
They have admitted their data was false in numerous reports. Sources they cite include student papers and magazine articles for crying out loud.

The whole thing is pure hoax with media collusion and government funding.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Irrefutable?  Irrefutably corrupted, actually, and the behavior of the die-hard advocates in preventing any third-party review of it, to the point of destroying data and documents to prevent peer analysis, stongly reinforces the appearance that the whole thing is as crooked as a Mexican Federale.  Scinetific (And I use the term loosely here) data that's been completely falsified and scripted by one group with an agenda of its own is an insane basis for the formation of national policy. 

As far as deaths go, climate change (Anthropogenic or not) disadvantages some but advantages others.  For every loss there's a gain.  I feel no guilt about it at all.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
I see the DUmmie makes no mention of all the lies that have been uncovered lately. If the Bummer says it's true, it must be true. Who the hell are the sheeple again, DUmbass???????
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
drm604  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sun Feb-07-10 02:24 PM
Response to Original message
1. Unfortunately, those hacked emails were just the start.

I'm concerned about how far some of these anti-science nuts may take this. There may be a few yahoos who turn to violence.

How are we anti-science when we don't believe science that was fabricated? :confused:
If any yahoos start violence it will be leftist yahoos.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Lord Undies

The Little Goon + Ilk phoniness really comes to light because they are dismayed it isn't true!  What kind of sick bastards are unhappy because "global warming" is a falsehood?  Remember how they all wring their hands at the prospect we are all going to die because of the combustion engine?  Since we aren't all going to die, shouldn't they - if honest - be celebrating?

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
How are we anti-science when we don't believe science that was fabricated? :confused:

Funny none of them seem to be a bit concerned about the millions of tax dollars that have been scammed by this.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
The Little Goon + Ilk phoniness really comes to light because they are dismayed it isn't true!  What kind of sick bastards are unhappy because "global warming" is a falsehood?  Remember how they all wring their hands at the prospect we are all going to die because of the combustion engine?  Since we aren't all going to die, shouldn't they - if honest - be celebrating?

I know the anger that it isn't true seems odd. You would think they would be happy that cow farts aren't melting polar bears.

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
Hugabear  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sun Feb-07-10 01:58 PM
Original message
Climate change scientists are now under full-scale assault by right-wing do-nothings

IMHO, this is nothing short of terrorism on a global scale. By not taking immediate decisive action, we are looking at potentially billions of deaths by the end of the century; entire cities wiped out as ocean levels continue to rise. As far as I'm concerned, each and every one of these people who are working to undermine climate change science has the blood of every future death on their hands.
Aren't you the same fag-****-turds that scream there are too many people on the planet that are over using planetary resources thus "DESTROYING" the planet?
Wouldn't "BILLIONS OF DEATHS" achieve that which you seek? Save the planet from the human race?
Make up your ignorant Kool-Aid drenched bong resign soaked little minds.

A planet without people is pointless. Yes, better off WITHOUT liberals but pointless without all people.
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever

Because it is their "religion".....they are just beginning to become aware that their "god" is a myth......that's gotta be a blow to their fragile psyches.....

doc
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline PatriotGame

The are the same ****tards (ELF) that will burn down your house because it isn't green enough.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 02:22:51 PM by PatriotGame »

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
They call us terrorists for exposing fraudulent data and reports but they're worried about US getting violent?

Do the letters ELF mean anything to you asshats?
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
Data on the global warming bullshit is fake, but accurate. It's been verified by Mary Mapes.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

By the way, would anyone here be so illiterate as to write something burdened with such internal contradiction? 

This pathetic bastard needs to go re-reead Strunk & White about five times before posting any more alleged 'Thoughts.'

:thatsright:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
By the way, would anyone here be so illiterate as to write something burdened with such internal contradiction? 

This pathetic bastard needs to go re-reead Strunk & White about five times before posting any more alleged 'Thoughts.'

DAT, you're assuming that they can even read in the first place.  The Heiress has better reading comprehension, at a bit over two years old, than they have.  (My daughter can recognize her name already, and spell it.)
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline AllosaursRus

They already have!

Offline AllosaursRus

Iddn't that just frikkin' amazing? You'd think they'd be happy the science has been fabricated and we're not all going to die! But NO! They're more in tooned (pun intended) to making people suffer, including the third world, just so they can have the power over the masses.

It has nothing to do with "saving the planet" and all to do with telling "us" we should live our lives how "they" see fit!!

Offline Randy

• Resident Grouch with a
  • Odd
Just as a quick hijack of this thread to ask a few questions of any lurking Glowball Climate Warming Change advocates.

Y'all want to reduce the human population by 4 billion people in order to "save" the planet. Whatcha gonna do with 4 billion bodies? Burn 'em or let 'em rot is going to add a whopping lot more gasses into the atmosphere than any cow farts will. Bury 'em? Where are you going to dig enough holes?  You'll have to bury us deep to stop those pesky gasses.

Next question. Just who's going to dispose of 4 billion bodies? None of ya will get off your dead asses now to get a productive job so who's going to dig the holes, light the match, stack 'em like cord wood?

Just a few thoughts to ponder while you try to undo mankind.  :tongue:

Offline PatriotGame

Just as a quick hijack of this thread to ask a few questions of any lurking Glowball Climate Warming Change advocates.

Y'all want to reduce the human population by 4 billion people in order to "save" the planet. Whatcha gonna do with 4 billion bodies? Burn 'em or let 'em rot is going to add a whopping lot more gasses into the atmosphere than any cow farts will. Bury 'em? Where are you going to dig enough holes?  You'll have to bury us deep to stop those pesky gasses.

Next question. Just who's going to dispose of 4 billion bodies? None of ya will get off your dead asses now to get a productive job so who's going to dig the holes, light the match, stack 'em like cord wood?

Just a few thoughts to ponder while you try to undo mankind.  :tongue:

Oh frack that is E-A-S-Y to answer:
A single payer burial and body burning program.
Sheesh! Try to keep up with the DUmmy mindset will ya!  :-) :popcorn:

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom

Oh, you just don't understand their nuance...remember they're the smartest people on the planet...from their own mouths.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline AllosaursRus

Oh frack that is E-A-S-Y to answer:
A single payer burial and body burning program.
Sheesh! Try to keep up with the DUmmy mindset will ya!  :-) :popcorn:

Ah hell, we'll just start loadin' the Space Shuttle and jetison them toward the sun! Oh, wait! Givin' the sun more fuel might heat up the earth! What was I thinkin'?

Offline PatriotGame

Ah hell, we'll just start loadin' the Space Shuttle and jetison them toward the sun! Oh, wait! Givin' the sun more fuel might heat up the earth! What was I thinkin'?

Again...easy...we'll do it at night!!

I should be one of them collage perfessers and FORCE the common man underlings to be learned from me when Marshall law is decreed!  :thatsright:

Offline AllosaursRus

Again...easy...we'll do it at night!!

I should be one of them collage perfessers and FORCE the common man underlings to be learned from me when Marshall law is decreed!  :thatsright:

I knew the cumulative brain power of CC could solve the problem! Hen, heh!

Offline jukin

The falsified and massaged data is irrefutable. The software code that showed the fudging is right there but it is still irrefutable. I have never met a religious zealot that is even in the same leagues as a global warmerist.

There is going to be some serious pretezeling as it becomes clear that the AGW scam is unwinding.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
Poor, poor, DUmmie, the magic smoke has been let out..... :rotf:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.