Author Topic: bitter old Vermontese cali primitive announces blind devotion  (Read 508 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
bitter old Vermontese cali primitive announces blind devotion
« on: January 06, 2010, 02:20:02 PM »
Quote from:
cali

Bottom line? It's either Obama and the dems or Romney/Palin/? and the repukes

And I do see differences between them. Big one. That's why I'll be supporting dems in 2010 and Obama in 2012 (unless he does something like launch an attack on Iran). Because things can be worse and with the repukes in charge that's guaranteed.

So call me a "lesser of two evils" voter or whatever, but I'll be sticking with the dems despite anger and disappointment.

http://www.democraticunderground.com//discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=389&topic_id=7406945&mesg_id=7406945

What a liar!  If Dear Leader would nuke Iran off the map, the bitter old Vermontese cai primitive would gladly support him claiming that he knows what is best.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: bitter old Vermontese cali primitive announces blind devotion
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2010, 02:39:34 PM »
This surprises me not at all.

The bitter old Vermontese cali primitive was for Benito Bo before being for Benito Bo was cool.  She thinks Benito Bo's a black guy.

The bitter old Vermontese cali primitive's an odd one; she's admitted to having had, as either a husband or "significant other," a black man, who's apparently out of her life now.

But on the other hand, apparently the bitter old Vermontese cali primitive wants her adopted state, Vermont, to be lily-white. 

It's been a few years, but there was one time a primitive wondered about relocating black and Hispanic residents of the overcrowded Lost Angeles area, into other parts of the country.  The bitter old Vermontese cali primitive immediately came back with, "We don't want those sorts of people here."
apres moi, le deluge