Author Topic: Yes, Liberals are Fascists at Heart  (Read 1086 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Yes, Liberals are Fascists at Heart
« on: December 19, 2009, 09:48:57 AM »
...Grayson accuses Republican activist Angie Langley of lying to federal elections. His four-page complaint highlights the fact that the Clermont resident lives outside his district, but that Langley still uses the term “my” in “mycongressmanisnuts.com.”

“Ms. Langley has deliberately masqueraded as a constituent of mine, in order to try to create the false appearance that she speaks for constituents who don’t support me,” writes Grayson. “[She] has chosen a name for her committee that is utterly tasteless and juvenile.”

Grayson’s office did not respond with comment other than to confirm the letter exists — including its request that Langley be fined and “imprisoned for five years.”
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/news_politics/2009/12/grayson-wants-to-send-critic-to-jail-for-five-years.html

:bird:

Shea-Porter is almost as bad. Her stifling debate during the townhalls really made her reveal her true colors It was especially hypocritical of her considering her start in politics came as an activist who would disrupt other people.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline thundley4

Re: Yes, Liberals are Fascists at Heart
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2009, 06:37:23 PM »
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/news_politics/2009/12/grayson-wants-to-send-critic-to-jail-for-five-years.html

:bird:

Shea-Porter is almost as bad. Her stifling debate during the townhalls really made her reveal her true colors It was especially hypocritical of her considering her start in politics came as an activist who would disrupt other people.

I wonder how he would respond to some person setting up a website with the url: didgraysonrapeandmurdera19yogirl?

Offline Baruch Menachem

• In a handbasket, heading to a warm destination
  • do the best you can with what you can
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2009, 07:14:58 PM »
Wonder why the congresscritter is so upset.  Only 92 contributors?   Truly Mr. Jackboot can't stand independent thought.
An optimist sees the glass as half full, a pessimist sees the glass as half empty, an engineer sees that there is twice the glass required to contain the beer

My name is Obamandias, King of Kings, 
  Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2009, 11:34:31 AM »
Wonder why the congresscritter is so upset.  Only 92 contributors?   Truly Mr. Jackboot can't stand Conservative thought.

Fixt
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Oceander

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2009, 12:00:24 PM »
I wonder how he would respond to some person setting up a website with the url: didgraysonrapeandmurdera19yogirl?

You want .com, .net, .org, or .us?  Perhaps we can split the different variations so everyone gets a piece of the action? ;)

whois says they're all still available.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 12:02:54 PM by Oceander »