Author Topic: Sarah Palin reveals she didn't know daughter Bristol was sexually active before  (Read 4683 times)

Offline thundley4

Evading the question would have made things relatively worse. Besides, being an adult requires you to have a thick skin.

That leaves out Lord Zero being an adult.

Offline littlelamb

• Banned
What was she supposed to be doing sit on her daughter she was running a state for crying outloud not like the POTUS who was voting present give me a break
Good girls are bad girls that never get caught.

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it and then misapplying the wrong remedies.

Offline ConservativeMobster

I recall in one of the many "interviews" conducted with Levy (the other guilty party) that HE stated Sarah knew about the sex.  Allowed the 2 teens to spend the night together in the Palin household.

Now where was that interview.....?

Google produced several BTW..

http://www.parentdish.com/2009/04/03/levi-johnston-says-sarah-palin-knew-bristol-was-having-sex/

« Last Edit: November 16, 2009, 11:20:02 AM by ConservativeMobster »
Our people look for a cause to believe in. Is it a third party we need, or is it a new and revitalized second party, raising a banner of no pale pastels, but bold colors which make it unmistakably clear where we stand on all of the issues troubling the people?***Ronald Reagan

Offline SilverOrchid

• Proud momma of two little belles!
  • California Conservative-Yes, we exist!
I only judge Palin's daughter's lousy taste in men. What a loser!

I only judge Palin's daughter's lousy taste in men. What a loser!

Ditto that, but weren't most us lousy at the choice game in our teens  :naughty:
Our people look for a cause to believe in. Is it a third party we need, or is it a new and revitalized second party, raising a banner of no pale pastels, but bold colors which make it unmistakably clear where we stand on all of the issues troubling the people?***Ronald Reagan

Offline SilverOrchid

Ditto that, but weren't most us lousy at the choice game in our teens  :naughty:

Sadly, I do remember some bad choices on my youth. I actully dated a guy who was very much into D&D.  Enough said.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
She could have declared the subject off Bristol off limits at the beginning of the interview.

I'd say that even if Palin offered that information without being queried about it makes sense - first of all, it's probably true.

Secondly, disclosing that kind of information isn't any more damaging than anything else she's been through. Third, being forthright and up front about personal issues of that sort tends to diffuse and otherwise take the spark out of personal attacks. I'd be the first to say, however, that the moonbats will apparently stop at nothing until they think they have something slanderous and damaging to say abou either Palin or her family.

Fourth, Palin admitting that she wasn't aware of her daughter's sexual activity makes her seem real - a regular mom with real teenager issues at home.

That kind of thing tends to endear Palin to regular people, who are those who aren't threatened by her.

Moonbats ain't "regular" people. They're clogged-up little shits of people with terminal hemmorhoids.  :whatever:
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Sadly, I do remember some bad choices on my youth. I actully dated a guy who was very much into D&D.  Enough said.

pardon my ignorance...D&D? Not that I'm nosy mind you....

Offline Happy Fun Ball

That would be Dungeons and Dragons.

Offline MrsSmith

Dear Mrs. Smith,

Loved your response and got quite a chuckle about it.  Normally that stuff comes out at family gatherings when the kids are over 30 and then you can all laugh about it because there is not much else you can do.  It is pretty unrealistic, probably in any generation, to expect a teen ager (hopefully at least that old) to walk in to mom and dad and say, "Hey mom and dad, I just got laid!" 

If one did, those are the parents that have royally screwed up. I can't even imagine how badly a parent would have to do their job for a kid to volunteer this kind of info.   :o

I raised two boys and two girls and it was tough enough trying to help them skate through those years without permanent damage to their lives and indeed there had to have been many guardian angels.......just like those who looked after us when we were kids....and I will be 70 in a few months.

Glad those years are behind us......and my two oldest grandchildren are in the 20's and the grand daughter through college and married and both are teaching in a church school.  One less to have to worry about.......only four more grandchildren to go through those difficult years.

regards,
Well, you're way ahead of me.   :-)  We're still paying child support and college expenses for my 2 step-kids, and have a 12 year old at home...while the "grands" range from 9 years to 4 months.    Many, many more to go through those difficult years.  :bawl: :bawl:

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
My daughter didn't tell me when she became sexually active, though I did take her to the GYN before she started college and put her on the pill.

I figured that I could not stop her from being sexually active, nor could I expect her not to be....but I could at least help her be responsible and not get pregnant.

It worked when she was younger.

She did get pregnant prior to getting married....she married her husband a month before my grandson was born...

She was 27 :thatsright:

Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.

Offline SilverOrchid

pardon my ignorance...D&D? Not that I'm nosy mind you....

What Happy Fun Ball said.