Author Topic: Exclusive: Police Report on Gladney Beating by SEIU Thugs  (Read 1215 times)

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
Exclusive: Police Report on Gladney Beating by SEIU Thugs
« on: November 09, 2009, 01:22:26 PM »
It has been more than three months since Kenneth Gladney was viciously attacked by SEIU employees. The assault wasn’t an accident, but a deliberate attempt to intimidate and silence tea party activists and town hall protesters. The morning of the Gladney assault, the White House presented to Senate Democrats a ‘battle plan’ to quell the protests. The White House advised Democrats “punch back twice as hard.” Gladney was the first casualty. ...The police report is unambiguous about what happened on August 6th in St. Louis. The White House, through SEIU, did indeed ‘punch back twice as hard.’ What is ambiguous, however, is why prosecutors haven’t pursued the charges against SEIU. As you will learn, there is a lot to suggest that Bob McCulloch, the St. Louis DA, is trying to cover-up SEIU’s crime. Stay tuned as the truth comes out.

See the police report at the link: http://biggovernment.com/2009/11/09/exclusive-police-report-on-gladney-beating-by-seiu-thugs/

Offline thundley4

Re: Exclusive: Police Report on Gladney Beating by SEIU Thugs
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2009, 01:27:11 PM »
It has been more than three months since Kenneth Gladney was viciously attacked by SEIU employees. The assault wasn’t an accident, but a deliberate attempt to intimidate and silence tea party activists and town hall protesters. The morning of the Gladney assault, the White House presented to Senate Democrats a ‘battle plan’ to quell the protests. The White House advised Democrats “punch back twice as hard.” Gladney was the first casualty. ...The police report is unambiguous about what happened on August 6th in St. Louis. The White House, through SEIU, did indeed ‘punch back twice as hard.’ What is ambiguous, however, is why prosecutors haven’t pursued the charges against SEIU. As you will learn, there is a lot to suggest that Bob McCulloch, the St. Louis DA, is trying to cover-up SEIU’s crime. Stay tuned as the truth comes out.

See the police report at the link: http://biggovernment.com/2009/11/09/exclusive-police-report-on-gladney-beating-by-seiu-thugs/

State Worker Beat Up At SEIU Meeting
A state worker is recovering after a bloody brawl at a union hall. He says members of the local SEIU 1000 beat him up and sent him to the hospital all because he wanted to expose allegedl corruption within the union.

Ken Hamidi is a state worker at the California Franchise Tax Board. Last night he walked into a union hall in Sacramento for an SEIU local 1000 meeting.

"We had every right to be here, very simple; it wasn't anything private or anything exclusive," said Hamidi.

But Hamidi says the union members did not want him there.

"Three, four people jumped at me, wrestled with me, then did all that," said Hamidi. "I was covered in blood and then over to the emergency room."

Photos of Hamidi in the hospital show him bloodied from the brawl. So why did this happen? Besides being a state worker, Hamidi says he's an unpaid reporter for a cable access show and a vocal critic of the SEIU. He calls the state workers' union corrupt.
Link

Time for a RICO investigation focusing on SEIU , ACORN and the other front groups.

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2009, 05:43:18 PM »
I wish this was even a tiny bit shocking.  How sad is it that this is almost common now?
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2009, 05:43:36 PM »
Time for a RICO investigation focusing on SEIU , ACORN and the other front groups.

Not gonna happen with "the one" in charge of things, he is a bully that has learned from some of the best bullies around. :evillaugh:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2009, 08:53:05 PM »
I wish this was even a tiny bit shocking.  How sad is it that this is almost common now?

What's worse, is that under this "President", it's even expected.  It's how he creates the crises that he'll be using to abridge our freedoms with.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2009, 10:20:37 PM »
These guys are Bummers body guards! He's thick as thieves with these frikkin' criminals!

This is going to go down in history as the worst presidency since the country was founded!

I know that's exactly how I feel, and all of my friends, too! CC included!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Peter3_1

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2009, 04:04:03 PM »
Allo is all too correct.