Author Topic: Michael Crook Is At It Again  (Read 3262 times)

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
Michael Crook Is At It Again
« on: November 07, 2009, 08:35:31 PM »
This  :censored: and his friends need to lose some teeth.

RT @USArmy: ...those in ICU are no longer on ventilators and are stable. <--- Damn. I was hoping more Fort Hood pussies would die.
about 8 hours ago from UberTwitter

Just once, I'd like the opportunity to spit on a military widow or veteran. Especially the widows at Fort Hood. Bring it. #forthood
about 8 hours ago from UberTwitter

@Burninb They weren't innocent. By virtue of being there, they asked for it, there at Fort Hood. #fthood #forthood
about 9 hours ago from web in reply to Burninb
I have to respect Nidal Hasan (@nidalhasan). I consider the Fort Hood Killer to be an hero. #forthood #fthood. #heroes
about 10 hours ago from UberTwitter

I am very troubled to see Fort Hood is a trending topic, still. While it was a very funny event, it's now old news. #forthood #fthood
about 11 hours ago from web

I would like to thank Fort Hood. Thanks for crying like bitches, and giving me priceless amusement at others' expense! #forthood #fthood
about 13 hours ago from web

I think it's ****ing hilarious a New Jersey soldier was among those hurt at Fort Hood. The whole thing is a hoot. #fthood #forthood
5:58 PM Nov 6th from UberTwitter

@chrisjhampton sounds like someone's on his high horse.
9:02 AM Nov 6th from UberTwitter in reply to chrisjhampton
I cannot blame Nidal Hasan for going ape scat on Fort Hood. Fortunately, I only had to lie about a heart condition to get out. #forthood
9:01 AM Nov 6th from UberTwitter

Turns out the little bitch cop who shot my hero Nidal Hasan at Fort Hood has a twitter: @hope2forget30 #forthood #fthood
8:48 AM Nov 6th from web

This woman, Kim Munley, was the bitch who tried to bring the Fort Hood shooting hero, Nidal Hasan, down: http://tinyurl.com/y8lnwxv
8:46 AM Nov 6th from web

@chrisjhampton It's called reality. Quit being a brainwashed sheep and look at the bigger picture.
8:44 AM Nov 6th from web in reply to chrisjhampton

@RatchetsM8 It's funny because all those people that got shot essentially asked for it.
8:41 AM Nov 6th from web in reply to RatchetsM8

Every time I see a news updated about the Fort Hood drama, I laugh and laugh. Plus, the gunman is tweeting. @nidalhasan #fthood #forthood
8:38 AM Nov 6th from web

http://twitter.com/MICHAEL_CROOK

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
Re: Michael Crook Is At It Again
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2009, 08:45:10 PM »
He and Hasan need to be stacked for a katana tameshigiri.
"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2009, 08:45:51 PM »
He and Hasan need to be stacked for a katana tameshigiri.

I think I need to go TDY to Jersey.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2009, 09:59:57 PM »
OMG!!  I had no idea this evil person existed. It's a name I won't soon forget. As you can tell I'm new on the cave. I got baned from comcast's forum because I said what I thought about gays loosing in Maine.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline littlelamb

• Banned
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2009, 10:24:46 PM »
That scum needs to feel some pain lots and lots of pain
Good girls are bad girls that never get caught.

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it and then misapplying the wrong remedies.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2009, 10:34:50 PM »
Michael Crook is a rotten scumbag like Fred Phelps and Lori Drew. He is the most hated person besides them and Osama bin Laden. I am surprised he has not joined the Westboro Baptist Church. Well, he is pro-abortion with homosexual tendencies and divorce multiple times. I know he said he would picket with Fred Phelps, his idol. They all deserve each along side with Nidal Hassan, Osama bin Laden, and Joseph Stalin. I like this one where Crook got his ass hauled.

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQa8G3336fQ[/youtube]
« Last Edit: November 07, 2009, 10:38:24 PM by Ptarmigan »
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2009, 10:38:43 PM »
No one on this board, or any other board maybe with the exception of my military board, knows what I want to do with this piece of shit. Here's a hint, what happened to Braveheart at the end of the movie? That pales.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Rebel

• Administrator

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2009, 10:43:05 PM »
No one on this board, or any other board maybe with the exception of my military board, knows what I want to do with this piece of shit. Here's a hint, what happened to Braveheart at the end of the movie? That pales.

Tell me about it! I hate Michael Crook as much as I hate Fred Phelps, Lori Drew, Casey Anthony, Nidal Hassan, Eric Harris/Dylan Klebold, Seung-Hui Cho, Osama bin Laden, Kim Jong-Il, Saddam Hussein, Pol Pot, Adolf Hitler, and Joseph Stalin.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2009, 10:45:11 PM »
Tell me about it! I hate Michael Crook as much as I hate Fred Phelps, Lori Drew, Casey Anthony, Nidal Hassan, Eric Harris/Dylan Klebold, Seung-Hui Cho, Osama bin Laden, Kim Jong-Il, Saddam Hussein, Pol Pot, Adolf Hitler, and Joseph Stalin.

I don't think you understand. Only reason he's still at 98.6 is because he lives near Syracuse, NY and I live in Augusta, Ga.

Offline bkg

« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2009, 10:46:07 PM »
Hannity is a moron for giving this guy a pulpit.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2009, 10:49:13 PM »
I don't think you understand. Only reason he's still at 98.6 is because he lives near Syracuse, NY and I live in Augusta, Ga.

He should pay a visit to Augusta, GA if he has the guts, which I doubt he does.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2009, 10:52:24 PM »
He should pay a visit to Augusta, GA if he has the guts, which I doubt he does.

Within 400 miles is good enough. If he comes on set at CNN, I WILL find a reason to be in Atlanta. ....and that will be it.

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2009, 10:54:47 PM »
BTW, he's nothing but an attention whore, but he picked the wrong Damn subject to be an attention whore. I'd be afraid for my freedom for what I'd do to that piece of shit. I do, however, at least want a chance. Just don't think I could stop from killing him.

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2009, 10:56:10 PM »
BTW, he's nothing but an attention whore, but he picked the wrong Damn subject to be an attention whore. I'd be afraid for my freedom for what I'd do to that piece of shit. I do, however, at least want a chance. Just don't think I could stop from killing him.

Yep, it ain't a f*cking joke.
"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2009, 10:56:25 PM »
BTW again, my hatred for Crook started before I joined Conservative Underground. ....if that tells you anything.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2009, 10:58:32 PM »
BTW again, my hatred for Crook started before I joined Conservative Underground. ....if that tells you anything.

I knew about Crook because of CU. You're not alone who hates him. There are many sites that are devoted to exposing Crook. He got kicked out of Stormfront for using it as a dating site.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2009, 07:17:25 AM »
I knew about Crook because of CU. You're not alone who hates him. There are many sites that are devoted to exposing Crook. He got kicked out of Stormfront for using it as a dating site.

I do not think I have ever allowed anyone to manipulated me to the point of Hate. Dislike, disgust, loathing but HATE, so far never.

This young man however lives up to his name, Crook as he is twisted and bent.

Now for the question of the day, if he were to spread love and cheer would anyone have ever heard of him ?  Would he be flipping burgers or be on prime time news?

The more he says that outrages people, the more money he has coming in from the mentally off that agree with him.

This guy strikes me as a con man, ready to get into any underhanded business that comes around.  I do not for one minute think he sincerely believes the filth and antisocial words he says.

Body language tell the tale as after his apology he sat back and looked to his advisers for approval and guidance.

He to my thinking is a fake, a sociopath and perhaps a savvy business man.  I would be most happy to see him exposed then physically harmed, he can recover very fast from broken bones but restoring a good name takes years.

In his business just one small error or misstep will bring him down in disgrace, no money, no fame, no TV interviews, to become just another person on the street carring a sign reading REPENT.

No reason to get up a lynch mob here, he will hang himself given time.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2009, 07:36:13 AM »

Were you at CU when we got a chance to confront him because he signed up there?

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2009, 08:57:05 AM »
Were you at CU when we got a chance to confront him because he signed up there?

He also (briefly) signed up at RN.  Mark showed him the door rather quickly.

That being said, I wonder how he'd enjoy it if someone publicly wished harm on him and his family.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2009, 09:00:42 AM »
He also (briefly) signed up at RN.  Mark showed him the door rather quickly.

That being said, I wonder how he'd enjoy it if someone publicly wished harm on him and his family.

The little spineless coward would be screaming for the police to immediately lock up and prosecute whomever said one cross word about dear sweet Mavis Crook.

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2009, 09:06:48 AM »
The little spineless coward would be screaming for the police to immediately lock up and prosecute whomever said one cross word about dear sweet Mavis Crook.

Rhetorical statement.  IIRC, a few years back there was a false police report (likely filed by him) about his own murder.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2009, 09:12:36 AM »
Rhetorical statement.  IIRC, a few years back there was a false police report (likely filed by him) about his own murder.

I remember that.  It was well documented at TOS.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2009, 02:00:13 PM »

I read that Michael Crook is estranged from his own mother, Mavis Crook Delaney. She reportedly lives in a trailer park in Missouri and Crook hates people who lives in trailer parks. Also, Crook has five children, the first when he was only middle school. His first marriage was in high school, when he got a girl pregnant. He had three failed marriages and is on his fourth one. I expect that will fail.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2009, 02:40:16 PM »
How the hell does a little shitbag like Crook convince women to sleep with him?

Does he go trolling women's prisons with a carton of smokes?