Author Topic: bitter old Vermontese cali primitive concerned  (Read 1499 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
bitter old Vermontese cali primitive concerned
« on: November 06, 2009, 12:02:19 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6941425

Oh my.

The bitter old Vermontese cali primitive:

cali  (1000+ posts)        Fri Nov-06-09 08:22 AM
Original message

Shit, shit, shit: Army: Suspect said `Allahu Akbar!' before shooting 

FORT HOOD, Texas – The base commander at Fort Hood says soldiers who witnessed a shooting rampage that left 13 people dead reported that the gunman shouted "Allahu Akbar!" before opening fire at the Texas post.

Lt. Gen. Robert Cone told NBC's "Today" show on Friday that suspected shooter, Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan, made the comment, which is Arabic for "God is great!" before the rampage Thursday that also left 30 people wounded.

Military officials say they are still piecing together what may have pushed Hasan, an Army psychiatrist trained to help soldiers in distress, to turn on his comrades.

Cone says Hasan was not known to be a threat or risk.

<snip>

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091106/ap_on_re_us/us_fort...

I'm concerned about attacks on U.S. Muslims, particularly those serving in the military.

franksolich is concerned about a great deal more than that, but then and again, franksolich is out in the real world, while the bitter old Vermontese cali primitive isn't.

Enormous bonfire.

Gman  (1000+ posts)        Fri Nov-06-09 08:24 AM
Response to Original message

2. Why is that different than saying

"May God have mercy on my soul" or something similar? It's not. It's something someone that's religious would say before doing something they know will probably result in their own demise.

cali  (1000+ posts)        Fri Nov-06-09 08:25 AM
Response to Reply #2

3. Perhaps, but that's not my point.

BolivarianHero (959 posts)      Fri Nov-06-09 08:34 AM

11. Hopefully, people aren't as stupid as you'd think...

The guy's Timothy McVeigh with a Koran, and not a typical Muslim.

cali  (1000+ posts)        Fri Nov-06-09 08:35 AM
Response to Reply #11

12. Hopefully.

But there's an awful lot of bigotry toward Muslims and those of Middle Eastern descent already in this country. I fear this will exacerbate it.

cali  (1000+ posts)        Fri Nov-06-09 08:43 AM
Response to Reply #16

17. No, but it really doesn't matter. It's being widely reported.

Whether he said it or not, a lot of people will believe he said it.

Fuel for the fire.

cali  (1000+ posts)        Fri Nov-06-09 08:52 AM
Response to Reply #21

26. I honestly don't think it's that hard to figure out.

the guy went nuts and took a lot of people down. I don't think it had much to do with his being a Muslim.

arcadian  (1000+ posts)      Fri Nov-06-09 09:16 AM

48. I'm calling bullshit on this one.

DoD spinmeisters got a hold of this one.

cali  (1000+ posts)        Fri Nov-06-09 09:19 AM
Response to Reply #48

53. It may well be bullshit. Doesn 't matter.

It will still have a negative impact.

HughMoran  (1000+ posts)        Fri Nov-06-09 09:16 AM

49. As stupid as this sounds, I thought "oh, no  " when I heard his name on the radio.

cali  (1000+ posts)        Fri Nov-06-09 09:20 AM
Response to Reply #49

54. It doesn't sound stupid at all. My first thought was "I hope this wasn't a Muslim".

Well, too bad for the bitter old Vermontese cali primitive; it was a Moslem.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: bitter old Vermontese cali primitive concerned
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2009, 12:07:06 PM »
Whose mole is this?

arcadian  (1000+ posts)      Fri Nov-06-09 09:16 AM

48. I'm calling bullshit on this one.

DoD spinmeisters got a hold of this one.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2009, 12:12:33 PM »
cali  (1000+ posts)        Fri Nov-06-09 08:35 AM
Response to Reply #11

12. Hopefully.

But there's an awful lot of bigotry toward Muslims and those of Middle Eastern descent already in this country. I fear this will exacerbate it.

We are suppose to pretend your "fear' has to do with your broad concern for the wellbeing of other muslims and that ilk?  Hardly, you phony sh*thead.

Your "fear" is that your anti-humanity philosophy and your anti-American political ideology will be harmed.  You, you little goonie sh*thead, are crapping in your pants over the thought that normal rational thinking people will know this terrorist attack for what it truly is and may make personal comparisons between Satan's muslim religion of peace and the real religion of Jesus The Christ.  

Offline Duchess

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2009, 12:15:30 PM »
How many acts of jihad do Muslims have to commit in the name of Allah and Islam before these cowards can admit it DOES have something to do with Islam?

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2009, 12:28:59 PM »
How long are these jackasses going to hang on to Timothy McVeigh's dick?
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2009, 12:30:30 PM »
How many acts of jihad do Muslims have to commit in the name of Allah and Islam before these cowards can admit it DOES have something to do with Islam?

They will never because it would mean that there is a war being waged against us and we need to defend ourselves.
They want those resources to themselves to selfishly consume.

Secondly it reinforces in the publics mind who in an overall sense they would prefer looking after our nations defense so they fear a political price.
To them that is far more important then safety or victory.

Lastly they believe that America is indeed the cause of all evil so any attack on us is justified.
An enemy of the USA is a kindred spirit to them even if the reasoning may be different.

Offline Duchess

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2009, 12:42:27 PM »
They will never because it would mean that there is a war being waged against us and we need to defend ourselves.
They want those resources to themselves to selfishly consume.

Secondly it reinforces in the publics mind who in an overall sense they would prefer looking after our nations defense so they fear a political price.
To them that is far more important then safety or victory.

Lastly they believe that America is indeed the cause of all evil so any attack on us is justified.
An enemy of the USA is a kindred spirit to them even if the reasoning may be different.

They'd better be glad that someone, namely our heroes in our military forces, is out there making the sacrifices for them so that they can continue to hold these traitorous views. Because if the military wasn't, the DUmmies are too stupid to realise that they, with their homosexual-endorsing, womyn's lib embracing, anti-religious, liberal mindset (if I may loosely define the word "mind") would be the first in line at the chopping block.

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2009, 01:00:10 PM »
Homosexuals in a muslim Iran:

Homosexuals in the Christian  USA:

Get it, you Little Goons???  Yes, you do and we are on to you as always.