Author Topic: Pedro Picasso has to create emergency mail piece  (Read 1032 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Pedro Picasso has to create emergency mail piece
« on: November 02, 2009, 01:30:12 PM »
http://demopedia.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x8726913

Oh my.

Undercurrent  (1000+ posts)      Sun Nov-01-09 03:08 PM
Original message

Dede Scozzafava Endorses Democrat Owens!

Republican Dede Scozzafava endorsed her former Democratic opponent Sunday in the race for an upstate New York congressional seat, shaking up the contest for the second day in a row after exiting the race Saturday.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/11/01/scozzafava-e... /

(Sorry about the link to Fux Newz. Only link I could find.)

Atman  (1000+ posts)        Sun Nov-01-09 03:17 PM
Response to Original message

5. I was called into work yesterday to create an emergency Owens mail piece...

...after Scozzafava dropped out. I'm surprised they didn't call me back in again to add the endorsement to the mailer. This is going to be an interesting one!
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: Pedro Picasso has to create emergency mail piece
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2009, 01:43:49 PM »
Atman  (1000+ posts)        Sun Nov-01-09 03:17 PM
Response to Original message

5. I was called into work yesterday to clean the toilets for those who were sending an emergency mailer...

...after Scozzafava dropped out. I'm surprised they didn't call me back in again to mop the floors too. This is going to be an interesting one!

Fixored, to reflect the probable reality of the situation.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2009, 01:52:47 PM »
Fixored, to reflect the probable reality of the situation.

You know, I've been having to do some re-adjustment with my perception of Pedro Picasso; because of the way he always boasts of his vast affluence, I took his word on it, and actually thought that was the case.

It is true that Pedro Picasso's maternal ancestress comes from Much Money and Old Money in Massachusetts, but apparently there's others involved in it other than just her youngest son.

And not only that, but when his mother had her birthday, Pedro Picasso's older brother, the "Republican", got her an expensive piece of electronic gear, while Pedro Picasso apparently didn't even send her a birthday card (if he had, we would've heard about it).

So I dunno what to make of the situation yet, but I'm confident that sooner or later Pedro Picasso's going to open his big mouth and unwittingly tell us.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2009, 03:51:55 PM »
You know, I've been having to do some re-adjustment with my perception of Pedro Picasso; because of the way he always boasts of his vast affluence, I took his word on it, and actually thought that was the case.

It is true that Pedro Picasso's maternal ancestress comes from Much Money and Old Money in Massachusetts, but apparently there's others involved in it other than just her youngest son.

And not only that, but when his mother had her birthday, Pedro Picasso's older brother, the "Republican", got her an expensive piece of electronic gear, while Pedro Picasso apparently didn't even send her a birthday card (if he had, we would've heard about it).

So I dunno what to make of the situation yet, but I'm confident that sooner or later Pedro Picasso's going to open his big mouth and unwittingly tell us.

So, who do ya think this asshat writes for? The HuffPo? Who the hell else could find any substance to his material?
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2009, 04:23:27 PM »
So, who do ya think this asshat writes for? The HuffPo? Who the hell else could find any substance to his material?

Pedro Picasso works for a "non-profit" left-wing political group, ostensibly as an "artist," graphic designer, and creating advertising media.....although one reasonably suspects much of his work is stuffing envelopes.

Pedro Picasso has no skills as a writer.

Trust me; the proof is in the eating of the pudding.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2009, 04:33:28 PM »
Pedro Picasso gets an emerging male piece

Isn't that how many at the DUmp 'swing'?  I don't see how this is news.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2009, 09:35:23 PM »
Scuzzy proved us right about RINO's.

We were totally vindicated.

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2009, 09:37:01 PM »
Pedro Picasso works for a "non-profit" left-wing political group, ostensibly as an "artist," graphic designer, and creating advertising media.....although one reasonably suspects much of his work is stuffing envelopes.

He probably works for that outfit that the ACORN-WFP put together that is now under investigation in NY

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2009, 09:38:01 PM »

I wonder how DUer mdmc or whatever is doing in its campaign??