Author Topic: quaking lad primitive needs something explained  (Read 641 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
quaking lad primitive needs something explained
« on: October 29, 2009, 03:12:07 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=337x4458

Oh my.

quakerboy  (1000+ posts)      Thu Oct-29-09 03:22 PM
Original message

Explain this to me

This time last year, my wife and were trying to walk around the block. By the time we got to the other end, I was always winded. We stopped around the time we both got sick in November, and haven't done it again since. Last night, we walked it, and I was a little puffy, but not bad. MUCH easier than last year.

I swear my body is just ****ing with me. At the beginning of the summer, I cut soda out of my diet. I dropped 30 pounds in about 3 months with just that one change. Absolutely no change in activity level. In early September, I reintroduced soda, though in limited quantities. Since then, I have been increasing to where I have it regularly, often even a couple times a day. Nearly at my old levels. Just weighed myself yesterday, and was down another 5.

At the same time, Pants that used to be loose, are now almost snug enough to wear without a belt. But at the same time, other pants that used to be tight now need a belt. And a few people have pulled me aside to quietly note that I look to have lost weight.

How, with un-restricting my diet and an all time low of exercise am I still be loosing weight, and how am I able walk further than expected?

In the mean time, Hi. I have a feeling that I may be in here occasionally starting now. At the end of this week, I will be going on the second diet in my life. My wife was just diagnosed Diabetic, and between her need to change her health and my desire to avoid the same fate, we needed to do something. as soon as her new meds are mostly stable, we are going to start working from the food end of the business.

Hmmm.  Does one suppose the quaking lad primitive is 5412's mole?

Anyway, no primitives have shown up to explain.

Any ideas?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline thundley4

Re: quaking lad primitive needs something explained
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2009, 04:28:09 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=337x4458

Oh my.

Hmmm.  Does one suppose the quaking lad primitive is 5412's mole?

Anyway, no primitives have shown up to explain.

Any ideas?

I don't think 5412 would go the mole tactic.  He'd be banned quicker than I was.

As for an answer to the primitive's question. You've said it time and again: "DUmmies lie, DUmmies lie all the time".  He's just trying to  make the fat ones mad.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2009, 04:30:00 PM »
He's just trying to make the fat ones mad.

That's kind of sort of what I was thinking.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2009, 05:51:02 PM »
At the same time, Pants that used to be loose, are now almost snug enough to wear without a belt. But at the same time, other pants that used to be tight now need a belt. And a few people have pulled me aside to quietly note that I look to have lost weight.

He's jerking their chain big time. The DUmp fatties will weigh in when they discover the thread.
I hope we get a comment from Las Vegas Giganticus.

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2009, 09:29:56 PM »
He's jerking their chain big time. The DUmp fatties will weigh in when they discover the thread.
I hope we get a comment from Las Vegas Giganticus.

Ever since the Club Bounce fat nightclub thread, I have thought of Gigantor as Kingpin. I dunno why.

I think I had the image of the fat DUmmies weighing in to get into the club, the fattest one gets to be the King. The giant primitive becomes the King of all fat DUmmies.

aka Kingpin

Offline Vagabond

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2009, 10:37:23 PM »
Simple answer, fatboy states he has recently been diagnosed with probably type 2 diabetes.  His body is processing sugar from foods below normal parameters.  Instead his body is making up for what it can not process by burning the already processed energy in his fat cells.  So, yes, right now he would experience weight loss, for no obvious reason.  He was probably borderline diabetic last year, he should have kept excercising.
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken