Author Topic: DUmmies Love Walmart, not.  (Read 1665 times)

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
Re: DUmmies Love Walmart, not.
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2009, 08:53:31 PM »
Walmart caused other businesses to move in this area.  Subway was one we didn't have, and although I am not a regular customer, they are doing great.  It's a "mom & pop" too.  It's a franchise. 

The Little Goons think only retail spots with names like "Gus & Barbara's Dress & Tackle Shoppe" count as a "mom & pop".  It strains their pea-brains to understand most of these corporate places they waste their phony hate upon are also individually owned and operated.

How about a "JD's 24 Hour Pawn & Gun Auto Parts Discount Pharmaceutical Adult Gift Bait & Tackle Discount Cigarette Outlet".

Located right next to "Crazy Charlie's All Night Tattoo Strip Club and Drive-Thru Sobriety Checkpoint"....
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Lacarnut

Re: DUmmies Love Walmart, not.
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2009, 12:13:30 AM »
I try and avoid Walmart near the first of each month.  It is almost as bad as as it is 2 days before Christmas.

I go early on a Sunday morning to a Walleymart that sells only groceries. The dummies do not like to get up early which works out great.