Author Topic: Primitives try to bust Glenn Beck  (Read 1230 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Primitives try to bust Glenn Beck
« on: October 24, 2009, 10:49:31 AM »
Screwball  (19 posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sat Oct-24-09 11:23 AM
Original message
Let's bust Beck - FCC

Edited on Sat Oct-24-09 11:38 AM by Screwball
Since the latest spectacle from Glenn Beck with the baseball bat, I decided I had enough of this crazy man on the TV. I wrote to the FCC and complained about the latest shenanigans. I suggest everyone does the same.

It is easy to do, just follow the questions and leave a brief description.

Link - http://esupport.fcc.gov/complaints.htm

Enough of those complains might slow this nut job down a little bit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI-3N_Ok240

EDITED: To add latest video.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6847403

Hell that campaign to get Rush off the air and shut down Fox has worked as well as Air America.  :-)

Ohio Joe  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sat Oct-24-09 11:39 AM
Response to Reply #3
7. ahhh, thanks

To be sure, beck is a douchebag so he is one I avoid. I believe it is best to simply not tune in.

A reasonable response even though Beck really isn't a douche but just not watching him if you don't like him is the adult thing to do.

You rarely ever see conservatives even talk about trying to shut down liberal outlets we just laugh at them and move on. Must be because we are secure in our beliefs and can stand to hear another viewpoint. Libs on the other hand have a hard time believing their beliefs are right so they feel threatened when challenged and want to silence that pesky opposition. Obama included, Beck played some snippets from him yesterday basically saying those who disagree with him need to shut up and get out of the way. Correct me if I am wrong but I don't recall Bush ever telling the opposition to sit down and shut up. For 8 years dissent was patriotic so according to the DUmmies we should be seen as patriots now.  :-)

« Last Edit: October 24, 2009, 11:03:56 AM by Freeper »
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline jukin

Re: Primitives try to bust Glenn Beck
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2009, 10:55:56 AM »
Must be because we are secure in our beliefs and can stand to hear another viewpoint. Libs on the other hand have a hard time believing their beliefs are right so they feel threatened wen challenged and want to silence that pesky opposition.

Well played.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2009, 11:00:58 AM »
I guess they haven't figured out that the FCC has little, if any regulatory oversight of the cable television industry........

doc
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2009, 11:04:49 AM »
I guess they haven't figured out that the FCC has little, if any regulatory oversight of the cable television industry........

doc

shhhh let them contact the FCC over this and waste a lot of time.  :lmao:
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2009, 05:56:20 PM »
I knew when I watched the show yesterday that DU was going to go nuts if they saw it.   :lmao:

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2009, 06:21:47 PM »

doc

:-)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2009, 07:32:47 PM »

doc
Don't go ruining our fun.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Chump

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2009, 08:50:16 PM »
I don't get it.  Even if the FCC were able to "regulate" this, what exactly did Beck do wrong?
Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire.   ~Robert A. Heinlein

...let the cannibal who snarls that the freedom of man's mind was needed to create an industrial civilization, but is not needed to maintain it, be given an arrowhead and bearskin, not a university chair of economics.
~Atlas Shrugged, Galt's speech

Offline Chris_

« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2009, 08:55:50 PM »
I don't get it.  Even if the FCC were able to "regulate" this, what exactly did Beck do wrong?

He questions the holy mind and will of The Øne.  Isn't that enough?  I mean it wasn't that long ago that we had Inquisitions for those who questioned diety.

[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/X5McSEU48Y8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/X5McSEU48Y8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2009, 11:35:18 PM »
I wonder if this is just an effort by the DUmp to throw everybody else off the trail of those pics of Chris Matthews and Keith Olbermann caught in bed together?

Offline crockspot

• In Memoriam
  • Bite me, libs.
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2009, 08:16:48 AM »
Dear FCC,

I went out of my way to view a video on youtube that I knew beforehand would offend me.

This video appeared originally on cable television, which the FCC has no control over.

Please stop teh madness.

Sincerely,
One DUmbass moonbat

Offline thundley4

« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2009, 08:31:54 AM »
Dear FCC,

I went out of my way to view a video on youtube that I knew beforehand would offend me.

This video appeared originally on cable television, which the FCC has no control over.

Please stop teh madness.

Sincerely,
One DUmbass moonbat

Dear DUmbass moonbat,

We here at the FCC share your concerns, and are sincerely trying to take control, of all media.
Thank you for your concerns.

Sincerely,  The Ministry Of Truth

PS  Pay no attention to the little program we installed on your computer when you opened this email.

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2009, 09:26:58 AM »
What exactly is Glenn Beck doing in that clip that warrants FCC attention? 

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2009, 09:27:31 AM »
Dear FCC,

Please stop teh madness.

Sincerely,
One DUmbass moonbat

:lmao:

Offline crockspot

• In Memoriam
  • Bite me, libs.
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2009, 11:39:35 AM »
What exactly is Glenn Beck doing in that clip that warrants FCC attention? 

Can't you read between the lines? Can't you connect the dots, maaaan? He is calling on all racists to beat the president in the head with a baseball bat. :fuelfire:

Offline HACKSAW

« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2009, 11:51:07 AM »
He questions the holy mind and will of The Øne.  Isn't that enough?  I mean it wasn't that long ago that we had Inquisitions for those who questioned diety.

[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/X5McSEU48Y8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/X5McSEU48Y8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

As you know the iquisition is never expected!

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSe38dzJYkY&NR=1[/youtube]
Liberals are like Slinkies...

Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Offline jinxmchue

« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2009, 09:57:56 AM »
Baseball bats are racist.  SHUT DOWN THE WORLD SERIES!!!