Author Topic: My one bone to pick with Keith  (Read 399 times)

Offline CC27

My one bone to pick with Keith
« on: October 23, 2009, 10:31:33 AM »
Toots  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Fri Oct-23-09 09:22 AM
Original message
My one bone to pick with Keith

I do not like the way he tries to impersonate some people he does not care for. I think it detracts from the seriousness of the issue he is raising. None of the people actually sound like how Keith tries to make it seem, and it just lessons the impact of what he is trying to say..I understand he is attempting to mock them, but it doesn't work for me.. :shrug: I guess I am just one of those people that just can't be pleased

The DUmp has been so boring this week.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6839459

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: My one bone to pick with Keith
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2009, 10:37:11 AM »
The DUmp has been so boring this week.

Probably at least part, if not a substantial portion, of the reason is that most of news this week has been about Bo's gaffes, errors in judgement, and stupid mistakes, and as we know, the primitives can't talk about that.

And so the primitive blather instead about trivial things not connected with Bo.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Chump

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2009, 10:48:00 AM »
Yes, Olbermann's mannerisms smack of a childish, immature, intellectually vapid personality.  I'm surprised this DUmmie believes that to be a negative.  I would have thought he'd rather like to make out with him, not condemn him.  Olbermann represents the intelligence and personality of liberalism perfectly.
Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire.   ~Robert A. Heinlein

...let the cannibal who snarls that the freedom of man's mind was needed to create an industrial civilization, but is not needed to maintain it, be given an arrowhead and bearskin, not a university chair of economics.
~Atlas Shrugged, Galt's speech

Offline jinxmchue

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2009, 11:56:12 AM »
Rush does impersonations, but not to the extent Special Keith does them.  Plus, Rush does them better.