Author Topic: WORLD REJECTS OBAMA: CHICAGO OUT IN FIRST ROUND  (Read 16699 times)

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Re: WORLD REJECTS OBAMA: CHICAGO OUT IN FIRST ROUND
« Reply #125 on: October 22, 2009, 02:37:32 PM »
Truth is, I should have gone slower at the beginning, and, as you say introduced myself first.  But, my guess is that I would have encountered she same shit storm. You people are pretty firmly entrenched in you views.  Doubt that I would have been anymore welcome if I'd said "Howdy first". 

Since Hawkgirl's view on my simple statements, meet your approval,  I suspect it's time to move on.

Personal freedoms have to be balanced with personal responsibilities. On the right or the left. Fill in the details yourself.  I'm tired of the personal attacks.

Well, you've surfaced! After damn near a week! Congratulations!

I seriously doubt you've encountered anything approximating a "shit storm." With only 7 posts under your belt, I don't think you've even "rattled the cages" as it were.  :rotf:

Being firmly entrenched in one's views is entirely appropriate when the argument clearly runs contrary to things like personal values and opinions slowly developed over much analysis, debate, and indeed - prayer.

You are correct in that if you think you're going to waltz in and drop a number of lib talking points on the group and expect the group to simply be overcome with joy that you've appeared again, that ain't gonna happen. But I suppose it's worthy of you to try.

But to give up after only 7 posts - well, I think that's a telling tale, don't you think?

That's a nice door up there. Aren't you going to darken it?
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.