Author Topic: DUmb mods hide embarrassing sub-thread.  (Read 600 times)

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
DUmb mods hide embarrassing sub-thread.
« on: October 01, 2009, 02:56:03 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6672864

Elizabeth Smart says abductor raped her daily

The posts now are mostly condemning her rapist / kidnapper...but then we come to this...

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6672864#6672955

Name removed  (0 posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Thu Oct-01-09 01:41 PM
Response to Original message
10. Deleted sub-thread

Sub-thread removed by moderator. Click here to review the message board rules.

I didn't see it, but from later comments, it must have been disgusting, even by DUmp standards.

bullwinkle428  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Thu Oct-01-09 02:14 PM
22. Contrary to one of the messages upthread, I'm sure she goes through her own

personal hell every day of her life, and will probably continue to do so until the day she dies, regardless of what she may have said to the press.

Kadie  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Thu Oct-01-09 02:18 PM
Response to Reply #22
24. I'm sure she does.    Updated at 12:10 PM

I am completely shocked by what I have read in this thread. I wish I hadn't posted this story. But I am so furious. These poor kids are put through hell.

mimitabby  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Thu Oct-01-09 02:40 PM
27. here's another article

Edited on Thu Oct-01-09 02:45 PM by mimitabby

I just read the rest of the comments on here. What kind of creeps and whack jobs are you, fellow DU'ers posting such nasty things about this poor kid that got kidnapped? If she was Muslim what would you say? or Christian, or Athiest? What the hell does her religion matter in this discussion?
i have nothing but respect for her, trying to get her life back, and testifying in court about things that give her nightmares, probably to this day.

Anybody see what was in that deleted sub-thread?
Must have been a true display of liberal love & tolerance.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
Re: DUmb mods hide embarrassing sub-thread.
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2009, 03:05:00 PM »
Anybody see what was in that deleted sub-thread?
Must have been a true display of liberal love & tolerance.

My guess...knowing the DUmmies...is that someone spouted the belief that the girl deserved it because of her Mormon faith.

The GLBT and Liberal communities have placed the defeat of the gay marriage amendment in California squarely at the feet of the descendents of Brigam Young...which in the twisted mind of a DUmmie...gives them the right to say anything...no matter how vile about a Mormon.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2009, 03:07:17 PM »
My guess...knowing the DUmmies...is that someone spouted the belief that the girl deserved it because of her Mormon faith.

The GLBT and Liberal communities have placed the defeat of the gay marriage amendment in California squarely at the feet of the descendents of Brigam Young...which in the twisted mind of a DUmmie...gives them the right to say anything...no matter how vile about a Mormon.

That's my guess too.
Man, I wish somebody here would have gotten that one.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2009, 03:25:02 PM »
I saw some of it before I was rudely interrupted.  It was all "She went willingly because she was a mormon, yada yada yada."  Sorry, after all the hoohah about Polanski, it just seemed to be more of the same, and I didn't realize no one else had brought it over.  The dude who was posting it?  Can't remember the name, but his avatar was a sports team.  Had red in it.  Baseball, or Hockey.  Can't remember that either.  My bad.
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2009, 03:42:42 PM »
I saw some of it before I was rudely interrupted.  It was all "She went willingly because she was a mormon, yada yada yada."  Sorry, after all the hoohah about Polanski, it just seemed to be more of the same, and I didn't realize no one else had brought it over.  The dude who was posting it?  Can't remember the name, but his avatar was a sports team.  Had red in it.  Baseball, or Hockey.  Can't remember that either.  My bad.

Maybe it in your cache?

Offline IassaFTots

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2009, 04:11:09 PM »
Ok.  Maybe they are.  But I don't know how to find them???  :o

Never mind.  Can't find em, but I did some playing around and saw the avatar of the dude with the comments.  It was Joeybee12. 
« Last Edit: October 01, 2009, 04:37:12 PM by IassaFTots »

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline sharkhawk

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2009, 04:36:24 PM »
It was Joey_____.  Maybe Joeybelle?  Something like that, some of the comments were still up this afternoon.

Offline IassaFTots

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2009, 04:38:11 PM »
Yup.  joeybee12.  I just updated my last note up there.