Author Topic: Proof DUmmies are either willfully ignorant, or willfully deceptive  (Read 677 times)

Offline crockspot

• In Memoriam
  • Bite me, libs.
In this thread, the DUmmies hail a CNN poll claiming a double digit rise in support for Obamacare after the One's speech, yet not one DUmmy points out this bit at the end of the article.

The sample of speech-watchers in this poll was 45 percent Democratic and 18 percent Republican. Our best estimate of the number of Democrats in the voting age population as a whole indicates that the sample is about 8-10 points more Democratic than the population as a whole.

Now, whenever a poll the DUmmies don't like is posted, half of them point out the sampling. They nitpick over minor percentage skews, yet every single DUmmy ignores this blatant oversampling of Democrats.

While it is easy to believe that most DUmmies would not bother to look at the sampling of a poll that looks so great for them, one has to assume that at least a couple bothered to read to the last paragraph, and are remaining silent about the sample.

My own conclusion is that DUmmies are BOTH willfully ignorant, and willfully deceptive.

That is all.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Re: Proof DUmmies are either willfully ignorant, or willfully deceptive
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2009, 12:32:42 PM »
Hmmm that poll was DUed before hand.  :lmao:
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Karin

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2009, 01:52:41 PM »
That is all.

Who are you, William Rivers Pitt?   :lmao:

That sample made the whole thing a non-story and should not have been published.  But of course I'm naive in my ethical standards.

Offline crockspot

• In Memoriam
  • Bite me, libs.
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2009, 05:40:44 PM »
Who are you, William Rivers Pitt?   :lmao:

Mr. Pitt is a NY Times and INTERNATIONAL best selling author, I'll have you know.

Did you also know that John Kerry served in Vietnam?

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2009, 05:55:54 PM »
Crock, the two are not mutually exclusive.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2009, 06:01:24 PM »
The DUmmies have been providing proof that they are willfully ignorant since the inception of the place.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2009, 08:05:31 PM »
The DUmmies have been providing proof that they are willfully ignorant since the inception of the place.

I don't think it willful....

I think it's deliberate....
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline rustybayonet

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2009, 09:14:01 PM »
Did you also know that John Kerry served in Vietnam?

I personally never served in country, but I did serve 1962-1965, but like many, I had relatives there.  Rick a engineman and gunner on a 'swift boat', same area and time frame as Kerry, and can tell you many stories of the flamer.  Ricks brother was Army [ass in the grass grunt], during the same time frame.  Unfortunately Chuck is no longer with us.  My feeling toward the self centered, self serving piece of shit, John Kerry, I believe now are pretty evident.  He is a disgrace to the uniform, and his country - the fact that so many he served with rose up against him in his run for President, speaks volumes for his lack of values, honesty and patriotism.  Time to get off soap box and cool down.
yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery - today is a gift- that's why it's called the "present"