Author Topic: I Hereby Call for Congress to Censure Rep. Joe Wilson  (Read 995 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
I Hereby Call for Congress to Censure Rep. Joe Wilson
« on: September 10, 2009, 07:43:44 AM »
berni_mccoy  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Thu Sep-10-09 01:08 AM
Original message
I Hereby Call for Congress to Censure Rep. Joe Wilson   Updated at 1:09 AM

Edited on Thu Sep-10-09 01:09 AM by berni_mccoy
For calling the President a Liar in an address to a Joint Session of Congress and treating the President in an Undeservedly Disrespectful manner, I hereby call on Congress to immediately Censure Rep. Joe Wilson.

All those in agreement, say "Aye".

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6508965

For 8 years you chowder heads begged, and cried for your congress critters to do the same exact thing to President Bush (put in bold to irritate the dump monkeys)
The updated dictionary should include an entry for hypocrite saying, "See democratunderground.com".

progressivebydesign  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Thu Sep-10-09 02:12 AM
Response to Original message
21. Aye. What do you think would have happened had a Dem done that to Bush during his war speeches? n/t

You guys would cheer. And if any action was taken against that person you would howl.

berni_mccoy  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Thu Sep-10-09 08:10 AM
Response to Reply #24
25. I completely disagree. People need to come to Obama's defense on this and stop the angry rhetoric   Updated at 1:09 AM

against the President. This kind of insane response to the President has gone on far too long and is getting dangerous. Congress needs to show a heavy hand here to shut it down and start to put an end to Congressmen who are inciting their constituents into a frenzy against the President.

So pointing out that he was full of shit is insane? I will agree it wasn't exactly the most classy thing to do but, dammit he was right.

berni_mccoy  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Thu Sep-10-09 08:22 AM
Response to Reply #27
28. And if we don't, we look weak and appear cowering to their claimed 'truthful' statement.   Updated at 1:09 AM

Edited on Thu Sep-10-09 08:23 AM by berni_mccoy
They will take this as a win back to their base. Believe me, he won't lose his seat because of this. If anything, the racist pigs who support him will rally around him for it.

When all else fails throw the race card on the table.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: I Hereby Call for Congress to Censure Rep. Joe Wilson
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2009, 07:48:49 AM »
Oh my.

Another primitive "hereby" "declaring" or "demanding."

Ho-hum.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2009, 07:53:26 AM »
Oh my.

Another primitive "hereby" "declaring" or "demanding."

Ho-hum.
Those words don't carry much weight when coming from "Mom's basement", do they?
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2009, 07:56:02 AM »
Those words don't carry much weight when coming from "Mom's basement", do they?

Actually, sir, I was grievously saddened by the reaction of the primitives.

The primitives always told us "speaking truth to power" was a good thing.

And so I assumed the primitives would've applauded this.

Talk about a let-down.

I sure wish the primitives, instead of letting me down all the time, would let me up, but I'm probably going to be older than the pyramids of Egypt before that happens, alas.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2009, 07:59:23 AM »

Talk about a let-down.

I sure wish the primitives, instead of letting me down all the time, would let me up, but I'm probably going to be older than the pyramids of Egypt before that happens, alas.
DUmmies aren't happy unless they're miserable...and spreading it around.
Consider those who did not applaud as liars....DUmmies always lie.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2009, 08:00:50 AM »

Talk about a let-down.

Well Frank dissent was patriotic until Jan,22, 2009.  :-)
I get a kick when they say we are supposed to respect the President when for 8 years they never called President Bush by his name and title once.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2009, 08:03:19 AM »
Another Thread,

jeffbr  (80 posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Thu Sep-10-09 08:18 AM
Original message
What Joe Wilson really wanted to say was "You lie, BOY"

You could see the premeditation in his body language and the racial hatred in his eyes.

Just like on the old plantation where the master got mad when the slave contradicted him.

The GOP core is nothing but a bunch of vile racists. Plain and simple.

Joe Wilson was the real spokeman for the GOP last night.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6510386

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2009, 08:04:17 AM »
Oh now, I suspect the "jeffbr" primitive's a mole.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2009, 08:09:46 AM »
Oh now, I suspect the "jeffbr" primitive's a mole.

If he is, he has their talking points down really well.
Straight from the liberal playbook, "if you can't refute the claim, scream 'Racist'".

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2009, 08:53:17 AM »
Yeah, and put it in line behind action on Rangel's tax fraud in the Ethics Committee!  He'll never have to worry about it again!

:rotf:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2009, 09:04:10 AM »
Reid Calls Bush a 'Loser'
The Senate's top Democrat, Harry M. Reid of Nevada, called President Bush a "loser" yesterday just about the time Air Force One was touching down on foreign soil. Reid immediately called the White House to express regret.

The remark violated the restraint that the opposition party customarily exercises when a president is abroad.

TED KOPPEL (ABC host):

When the president talked about the bankruptcy of Social Security, there were clearly some Democrats on the floor who thought that that was taking it too far. And they did something that, apparently, no one at this table has ever heard before. They booed. [ABC, Nightline, 2/2/05; Koppel's panel consisted of former Bush adviser Mary Matalin, former Reagan chief of staff Ken Duberstein, and former Clinton speechwriter Michael Waldman]

JOE WATKINS 2/2/05 (radio host and CNN substitute host):
Did you hear it? Certainly not the polite protocol usually practiced when a president speaks to Congress. If a Democrat one day delivers a State of the Union address, I hope the Republicans won't lower themselves to such a disrespectful level. I hope last night's behavior by a few lawmakers doesn't set a new precedent, that both parties can agree to remain civil, even when voicing disagreements.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2009, 11:08:14 AM »
berni_mccoy  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Thu Sep-10-09 01:08 AM
Original message
I Hereby Call for Congress to Censure Rep. Joe Wilson

Tell ya what Chucklehead...I'll go along with that..if first you agree to support censure for remarks made by Dick Durbin calling soldiers like myself NAZI's...remarks made by John Kerry calling us terrorists...Nancy Pelosi calling Gen Petraeus a liar and for then Senator Obama claiming we were air raiding villages.

Otherwise FOAD you sorry bag of douche.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2009, 04:16:16 PM »
Tell ya what Chucklehead...I'll go along with that..if first you agree to support censure for remarks made by Dick Durbin calling soldiers like myself NAZI's...remarks made by John Kerry calling us terrorists...Nancy Pelosi calling Gen Petraeus a liar and for then Senator Obama claiming we were air raiding villages.

Otherwise FOAD you sorry bag of douche.

:agree:  :cheersmate:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2009, 04:27:16 PM »
Quote from:
jeffbr

What Joe Wilson really wanted to say was "You lie, BOY"

I'm going to have to seriously consider calling him "Boy" now instead of "Dear Leader" just to annoy them to fits of rage.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2009, 04:35:28 PM »
Joe Wilson?  Censure Joe Wilson??  :whatever:

Whoops, wrong one.  Never mind.... :bwah:
< watch this space for coming distractions >