Author Topic: Nederland primitive lives in upside down world  (Read 335 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Nederland primitive lives in upside down world
« on: September 09, 2009, 11:39:25 AM »
Quote from:
kpete

A $3800 fine? Game over, man. Game over.  

Max Baucus has taken Joe Lieberman's position as the Dem that other Dems most love to hate. (Joe gave up that mantle when he ran as an Independent.) Not only is the public option off the table, Americans who don't buy insurance from the bloodsuckers will face a $3,800 fine.

That's for families. It's less for individuals. A very poor single individual will still have to fork over $750 if he is caught without insurance. And employers aren't even required to provide coverage.

And thus it ends.

Let's face it -- this plan is toast. The moment most Americans hear the phrase "$3,800 fine" they will snarl like badgers with PMS. Baucus, who is firmly in the insurance industry's pocket, has managed to come up with a "compromise" that will infuriate both left and right.

more (plus links):
http://cannonfire.blogspot.com/2009/09/3800-fine-game-o...

(kpete: I just heard the $3,800 fine quoted as fact on MSNBC)

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6498875#6498982

Quote from:
Nederland

8. You're right

It is game over. It's game over because what a huge number of Americans want is totally unrealistic. What too many Americans want is great health care paid for by somebody else. I'm sorry, but that is never going to happen. If you want great health care, you have to expect to pay your fair share. I'm not talking about poor people that can't afford it, I'm talking about average Americans. For them, they should be expected to pay their fair share, and if they don't they should be fined. That's just, but it's not what too many selfish Americans want.

Incredible!!  The primitives have spent the last 8 years talking about how healthcare should be paid for by taxing the rich and corporations which would provide ample money to pay for all of us and make it "free."  Now it's as though they never even talked about doing that.  Now it's the American people being unrealistic in thinking they would get it for "free."

Quite the opposite, primitives.  The American people always knew it would cost them money.  You are the selfish one's who wanted it to be "free."  I would say "Quit lying," but you are incapable.

« Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 11:47:21 AM by USA4ME »
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
Re: Nederland primitive lives in upside down world
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2009, 11:44:44 AM »
What have I said before.  One of the inherent traits of all Libs is the ability to take any side of any issue in order to never be wrong.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn