Author Topic: DUmmies Discuss Reprisals Against Kids Of Republicans  (Read 1463 times)

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
DUmmies Discuss Reprisals Against Kids Of Republicans
« on: September 05, 2009, 01:22:26 AM »
gopiscrap  (150 posts)        Fri Sep-04-09 11:42 PM
Original message
My wife is a teacher and she said sarcastically:
Yes, let the birthers, tea baggers, birchers, after birthers and alll the rest of those idiots keep
their kids home on Tuesday...that way I'll know which kids to flunk..she was just joking..but
she had good point..should these be excused absences or not? She said that when Bush spoke
to school kids and ours were in school you could damn well bet that wouldn't be considered
as excused!

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6468853#6468977
This DUmmy teacher is like a clone of DUmmy greenbriar. I wonder if she lies and plagiarizes as much?

On the other hand, DUmmy gopiscrap may well be a troll, using this hateful post to draw out the worst
of the moonbats' vicious craziness. If so, he succeeded.

DebbieCDC  (1000+ posts)      Fri Sep-04-09 11:44 PM
1. I like Mrs. gopiscrap's attitude

Rincewind (319 posts)        Fri Sep-04-09 11:48 PM
4. A suggestion,
on the day of the President's speech, when the nut cases keep their inborn offspring home, give
a pop test that accounts for 60 or 70 percent of the semesters grade. No make up test allowed.
I know your wife can't/wont do this, but it's fun to think about.

This is the sort of thing a DUmmy teacher might actually do.

Duer 157099  (1000+ posts)        Fri Sep-04-09 11:55 PM
8. Well I told my son to take note of which of his friends are absent
and tell me who they are, because I will strongly discourage him from remaining friends with them.
Sorry, the lines are being drawn, and we just have taken too much shit already.

gopiscrap  (150 posts)        Fri Sep-04-09 11:56 PM
9. I agree!!!!
I generally won't allow my daughter to play with Republican children if I can help it!
There really aren't that many children of Republicans in the projects.

Retired AF Dem (1000+ posts)      Sat Sep-05-09 12:17 AM
30. I feel sorry for your daughter
kids are kids they are neither Democrats or Republicans. Thier parents are.

Retired military democrat? Amazing.

AuntPatsy  (1000+ posts)      Sat Sep-05-09 12:15 AM
28. By the way. I hope she does go through with issuing the unexcused abscense...
this obvious form of out and out racism should NOT be allowed to be taught in our school public
systems...shame on any principle who has agreed to allow racism to stand strong...shame on them...

As usual, DUmmies overlook the fact that the most damaging racism in the history of this country is the
liberal "victimhood" strategy. 

demmiblue  (1000+ posts)      Sat Sep-05-09 12:27 AM
35. A) She has no authority,
B) How the hell do you know anything about that child? How do you know that that child is racist?
Perhaps that child is an out-and-out liberal who is following his/her parents' order?

AuntPatsy  (1000+ posts)      Sat Sep-05-09 12:30 AM
38. What difference does such make...wtf back at ya..in this day and age if you don't have
a valid excuse your unexcused even if you are dying????YOu MUST have a Dr's note..spare me
your outrage..and if you believe stupidity to be a valid excuse I feel sorry for you..Let the child
put the blame where the blame LIES..on the parents period..

cherokeeprogressive  (1000+ posts)        Sat Sep-05-09 12:12 AM
25. Jesus ****ing Christ. Let the kids be kids. You're teaching your son to treat other kids 
badly because of the political ideology of their parents? What a ****ing piece of work you are.
As the parent of a gay teenager, I find your thinking totally offensive and off base.
My daughter just started her senior year yesterday, at a new high school. She was way bummed
at the end of the day, and went back and forth from anger to tears. "They like to point and giggle"
was how she described it.
I hope the kids that your son shuts out of his life become popular and get good grades, then
shun him like you taught him to shun them. I really hope that.

Zebedeo (1000+ posts)      Sat Sep-05-09 12:34 AM
40. Disgraceful
Your wife should be fired for even joking about flunking kids for no reason other than the political
philosophy of their parents.

That the thought would even come to her mind reveals that she is ethically unqualified to hold a
position of power over anyone.

Lousy Freeper Troll

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
Re: DUmmies Discuss Reprisals Against Kids Of Republicans
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2009, 02:13:20 AM »
The line has been drawn....??

By the left. of course.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2009, 05:00:30 AM »
The last two responses GOBUCKS cited . . .

25. Jesus ****ing Christ. Let the kids be kids. You're teaching your son to treat other kids 
badly because of the political ideology of their parents? What a ****ing piece of work you are.
As the parent of a gay teenager, I find your thinking totally offensive and off base.
My daughter just started her senior year yesterday, at a new high school. She was way bummed
at the end of the day, and went back and forth from anger to tears. "They like to point and giggle"
I hope the kids that your son shuts out of his life become popular and get good grades, then

And . . .

40. Disgraceful
Your wife should be fired for even joking about flunking kids for no reason other than the political

That the thought would even come to her mind reveals that she is ethically unqualified to hold a

When translated, mean this . . .

'Course, it could be a clever mole trap.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2009, 05:19:26 AM »
The superintendent in my la-la-liberal MA district decided against showing this for many reasons.   The first being the dumbassed time the president picked to show his address (during lunch periods -- seriously?);   the second and most important is that he will not show a live feed to something like this that he has had no advanced transcript/viewing of.   He highly doubts there is any educational benefit to disrupting the day to organize such an event.

That and parents are complaining nonstop about it.... here in MA.     Of course everyone knows how racist MA residents are...

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2009, 05:24:46 AM »
As for the comments of the DU OP?  I agree that this teacher is disgraceful and should find another profession.   To the moron who ranted on about "shame on any principle who has agreed to allow racism to stand strong...shame on them..." - it's "principal" moron, and unless the superintendent has given the decision to show the address to individuals schools or teachers, then it is the superintendent's decision, not the principal's.  mmmkay misfits?  

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2009, 05:43:50 AM »
An unexcused absence from school is inexcusable, but attending a general strike is just peachy..

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2009, 10:26:12 AM »
An unexcused absence from school is inexcusable, but attending a general strike is just peachy..
As is attending any liberal demonstration.   If this speech were being broadcast only during the day...but NOT aimed at public schools, how many would be angrily swearing to keep their kids home to watch it?   :whatever:

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline jukin

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2009, 10:43:38 AM »

Politics trump all. This is the same team that hails the Captain of Chappaquiddick as a moral leader.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline ColonialMarine0431

• DEUS VULT
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2009, 11:54:53 AM »
25. Jesus ******* Christ. Let the kids be kids. You're teaching your son to treat other kids 
badly because of the political ideology of their parents? What a ******* piece of work you are.

40. Disgraceful

Amazing. A faint glimmer of sanity from the DUmster
I'll See Your Jihad and Raise You One Crusade

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2009, 12:14:19 PM »
Looks like this teacher needs to be outed and her comments made public in the town she teaches in! I doubt any parent, no matter their political philosophy, would want her teaching their children.
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2009, 02:10:51 PM »
Looks like this teacher needs to be outed and her comments made public in the town she teaches in! I doubt any parent, no matter their political philosophy, would want her teaching their children.

:cheersmate: :cheersmate: :cheersmate:

Even if it was sacrastic, as the OP suggested . . . Someone in a position to discipline this wretch of an excuse for a teacher needs to find out.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2009, 04:15:21 PM »
How about a compromise? They play the 1961 JFK Inaugural Address instead. The one that includes:

And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country.

My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.

That way they still get to hear a Democrat, but they're not being told to help him personally.

Of course, God is mentioned prominently in that speech, so it could be a deal breaker.
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2009, 04:21:05 PM »
and tell me who they are, because I will strongly discourage him from remaining friends with them.

Won't take long for this kid to realize his parents are moonbats.  Talk about intolerance. 

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2009, 04:57:07 PM »
Oh yeah flunk a kid over not watching dear leader and see how long you have a job. I had a teacher in the 8th grade that tried to have me placed in a Study Hall that was more like detention just because my grades were a C and not better in her class. They didn't renew her  contract after that year.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2009, 05:13:51 PM »

If this poster is serious they should be brought up on charges of stupidity.
To "Teh Camps" with them!!!!  :loser:  :-)
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline ColonialMarine0431

• DEUS VULT
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2009, 05:36:47 PM »

Considering how far left the NEA and most school administrators are she'd probably get a raise.
I'll See Your Jihad and Raise You One Crusade

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2009, 09:16:16 PM »
And the Libs have the gall to wonder why we believe our children are being indoctrinated?

:whatever:
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2009, 10:04:07 PM »

Don't worry.  The admins and mods over at DUmpkopf Stalag 13 vill be vatching those two veeeeery closely for further signs of "political unreliability".  I feel they just might have an infusion granite into their diets veeeery soon....
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2009, 12:19:16 AM »

A blind squirrel .....

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2009, 04:49:26 AM »

If this poster is serious they should be brought up on charges of stupidity.
To "Teh Camps" with them!!!!  :loser:  :-)

This sums it up...

Duer 157099  (1000+ posts)          Sat Sep-05-09 12:03 AM
Response to Reply #12
15. Well, if I *were* happy and healthy... lol
   But no, after 8 years of Bush, I'm about as angry and miserable as I could possibly be, and it gets worse every day when I see shit like this happening.

A glimpse into a simple and shallow mind