Author Topic: maudlin waif primitive with stupid  (Read 655 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
maudlin waif primitive with stupid
« on: September 04, 2009, 03:40:43 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6461412

Oh my.

The maudlin waif primitive:

Mythsaje  (1000+ posts)        Fri Sep-04-09 03:24 AM
Original message

I'm with Stupid

Dear World:

Despite the fact we now have a President who has been known to string together two paragraphs without sounding like a complete buffoon, it has come to our attention that you're still not convinced we're not a country entirely made up of diaper-wearing wide-stance, Muslim-Hating, gun-toting, red meat loving, Congressional Page texting, Ann Coulter stalking, near homicidal weirdos who can't spell "moron" without using an "A."

We grasp the fact that if you happen to intercept our television media, you're subjected to outright falsehoods, weasel statements, misrepresentations, and pathetic excuses not so much on daytime TV, but on our so-called "news" channels. Our best are not fit to lick the BBC's riding boots and some of us know it.

People like Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh stand before the whole world and spout absurd bullshit at full volume and we not only allow it, but we act as though they have a perfect right to do so. We know--that 1st Amendment thing is a real pain in the ass. We can't stop people from acting like assholes even if we'd really like to.

If that's not bad enough, of course, there's the millions of people who eat this shit up like it's the word of God handed down directly from Mt. Sinai on stone tablets. One of the most consistent voting bloc of Americans are people crazy enough to believe just about anything as long as it comes from a preacher, a pundit, or a Republican politician. They vote regularly, with directions directly from the mouths of Satan's handmaids.

These are people who could take the holiest of books and twist it to say anything they like it to say, with the cold disregard to turn the Sermon on the Mount into a holy mission to steal from the poor. And despite the fact I don't believe any of it, I'm left thinking "weren't they warned that evil would come to them in the guise of good and they'd swallow it hook, line, and sinker?" Am I the only one who's thinking "these are the ****ers you were warned to stay away from?"

Many of us have found that the more effort someone puts into seeming holy, or righteous, the better the chance that he or she is hiding a big, dark secret somewhere that's just squirming to get out. Truly righteous, holy people don't feel a need to shout it to the world.

So, yeah. We've kicked out the last cabal that tried to run the country into the ground, tried to bitch-slap the rest of you around to get you all to go along with the program, but we're still left with the legacy of those who originally put them in power.

The Grand American Dumb**** Brigade. Thanks to the mass media conglomerate owned by Howling Mad Murdoch, these sheep are led by folks that no one, and I mean NO ONE, would even buy a used car from if they had a lick of mental integrity. I mean, what kind of idiot listens to someone like Beck and thinks, "this guy makes a lot of sense?"

A brain-dead zombie, that's who.

Look at the people who are the Right's spokescritters. Joe the Plumber? Seriously--an asscrack of a man if we've ever seen one. Ann Coulter? Put her in a black cloak and hand her a scythe and she'd be the spitting image of the Grim Reaper. Only, I think Grimmy might be packing a few more pounds. Ted Nugent? Dude, you're so ****ing crazy that the old lady on the corner with the shopping cart full of old tennis shoes thinks you're a freak. Chuck Norris? Chuck, you couldn't choreograph a Power Rangers episode. We're supposed to take you seriously on political matters? Most of us realize that even in the thing you were best at you were still a ****ing wanker.

Chuck Norris doesn't do pushups. He lays down on the ground and the Earth moves away from him in revulsion.

They're full of more shit than a box of puppies. Without conscience, common sense, or anything resembling a grasp on reality--or, at least, the reality as viewed by 99% of Americans who aren't Republican "celebrities."

I don't KNOW if they're stupid, but they play a good stupid on TV.

We'd like to deny any connection to them and the people they influence. Unfortunately, we happen to share the same country. But we can at least blame Australia for Murdoch. He's not OUR fault. The rest of them? Ugh.

Yeah. We'll admit it.

Maybe we should change our national motto to "I'm with Stupid."

edited for clarity

The editing didn't help the maudlin waif primitive much.

petersond   (1000+ posts)        Fri Sep-04-09 03:33 AM
Response to Original message

1. ......Chuck Norris doesn't do pushups. He lays down on the ground and the Earth moves away from him in revulsion.

The magisterial one:

The Magistrate  (1000+ posts)        Fri Sep-04-09 03:34 AM

2. Beautiful Rant, Sir!

DCKit  (1000+ posts)        Fri Sep-04-09 03:40 AM

4. "...and the Earth moves away... in revulsion." Funny stuff. 

And I especially like your religious angle:

""These are people who could take the holiest of books and twist it to say anything they like it to say, with the cold disregard to turn the Sermon on the Mount into a holy mission to steal from the poor. And despite the fact I don't believe any of it, I'm left thinking "weren't they warned that evil would come to them in the guise of good and they'd swallow it hook, line, and sinker?" Am I the only one who's thinking "these are the ****ers you were warned to stay away from?""

Keep up the good work.

The NanceGreggs idiot:

NanceGreggs  (1000+ posts)        Fri Sep-04-09 03:49 AM

5. JUST BRILLIANT!!!

kelly1mm (234 posts)      Fri Sep-04-09 03:58 AM

6. And they vote. Always.

Always, but just once during an election, unlike the primitives.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: maudlin waif primitive with stupid
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2009, 05:04:02 AM »
A mindless screed that says in hundreds of words "If you don`t agree with me you are stupid".
That is the basis for every lib argument,not facts and reality.

Whatever.

Offline whiffleball

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2009, 06:59:11 AM »
SOS from that one, but it got him his coveted, beloved recommendations.   His life now has meaning again 'cos DU doesn't hate him anymore! 

Offline dmsmsa

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2009, 08:08:14 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6461412

Oh my.

The maudlin waif primitive:
Mythsaje  (1000+ posts)        Fri Sep-04-09 03:24 AM
Original message

I'm with Stupid

Dear World:

Despite the fact we now have a President who has been known to string together two paragraphs without sounding like a complete buffoon, it has come to our attention that you're still not convinced we're not a country entirely made up of diaper-wearing wide-stance, Muslim-Hating, gun-toting, red meat loving, Congressional Page texting, Ann Coulter stalking, near homicidal weirdos who can't spell "moron" without using an "A."

The editing didn't help the maudlin waif primitive much.

The magisterial one:

The NanceGreggs idiot:

Always, but just once during an election, unlike the primitives.

Muslim-Hating? I received the following from another email list.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/133254

Published: 09/03/09, 11:45 AM / Last Update: 09/03/09, 12:20 PM

50,000 MUSLIMS TO DESCEND ON CAPITOL HILL
by Hillel Fendel

A massive Islamic prayer service will be held on Capitol Hill in Washington, D.C. at the end of this month - and 50,000 Muslims are expected to take part.
For a few hours on Sept. 25, the site where U.S. presidents are traditionally inaugurated, will essentially be turned into a giant outdoor mosque. The Jummah service - weekly Friday prayers - will "echo off of the Lincoln Memorial, the Washington Monument and other great edifices that surround Capitol Hill," according to the organizers.
They explain that the objective of the gathering is to "invite the Muslim Communities and friends of Islam to express and illustrate the wonderful diversity of Islam. We intend to manifest Islam's majestic spiritual principals [sic] as revealed by Allah to our beloved prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him) of Arabia. Likewise, we intend to inspire a new generation of Muslims to work for the greater good of all people."
The event, organized by a mosque in Elizabeth, New Jersey, is billed as a "Day of Islamic Unity."
"Thousands of Muslims from all races, creeds, colors and ethnicities will gather for the sole purpose of prayer," the organizers' website states, and "the peace, beauty and solidarity of Islam will shine through America's capitol."
The website page concludes, "Our Time Has Come."

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2009, 09:26:40 AM »

Muslim-Hating? I received the following from another email list.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/133254

Published: 09/03/09, 11:45 AM / Last Update: 09/03/09, 12:20 PM

50,000 MUSLIMS TO DESCEND ON CAPITOL HILL
by Hillel Fendel

A massive Islamic prayer service will be held on Capitol Hill in Washington, D.C. at the end of this month - and 50,000 Muslims are expected to take part.
For a few hours on Sept. 25, the site where U.S. presidents are traditionally inaugurated, will essentially be turned into a giant outdoor mosque. The Jummah service - weekly Friday prayers - will "echo off of the Lincoln Memorial, the Washington Monument and other great edifices that surround Capitol Hill," according to the organizers.
They explain that the objective of the gathering is to "invite the Muslim Communities and friends of Islam to express and illustrate the wonderful diversity of Islam. We intend to manifest Islam's majestic spiritual principals [sic] as revealed by Allah to our beloved prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him) of Arabia. Likewise, we intend to inspire a new generation of Muslims to work for the greater good of all people."
The event, organized by a mosque in Elizabeth, New Jersey, is billed as a "Day of Islamic Unity."
"Thousands of Muslims from all races, creeds, colors and ethnicities will gather for the sole purpose of prayer," the organizers' website states, and "the peace, beauty and solidarity of Islam will shine through America's capitol."
The website page concludes, "Our Time Has Come."

Iv'e got some land in Florida..................cheap....................wanna buy it?
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Chump

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2009, 11:58:44 AM »
Wouldn't it just be easier to move to another country?

I mean, apparently even when you control the executive and legislative branches you still can't get shit done.  And your response is to call Americans stupid?  So quit yer bitchin' and carry your ass on to a country that shares your views.  Iran is a good example.  Maybe Venezuela?  They'll love you there, I promise.
Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire.   ~Robert A. Heinlein

...let the cannibal who snarls that the freedom of man's mind was needed to create an industrial civilization, but is not needed to maintain it, be given an arrowhead and bearskin, not a university chair of economics.
~Atlas Shrugged, Galt's speech