Author Topic: ---* RECLAIM OUR LAND FROM THE HEIRS OF, YES: BIN LADEN *  (Read 968 times)

Offline thundley4

---* RECLAIM OUR LAND FROM THE HEIRS OF, YES: BIN LADEN *
« on: August 31, 2009, 04:33:52 PM »
--* RECLAIM OUR LAND FROM THE HEIRS OF, YES: BIN LADEN *---* YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE *---

In case you haven't seen it in the News: Republican Representatives, Senators, GOP Party Leader, GOP Political Machine top personnel (e.g., Gingritch), etc etc etc --- they're ALL every one of them applauding and encouraging their zealot-horde by merrily referring to them as "Proud Right-Wing Terrorists". Google it - I'm not pulling your leg.

But don't hate them: Misguided citizens are easy-pickings for demagogues, whom they blindly follow because they’ve been trained all their lives not to question the dogma of their religion, so it’s natural for them NOT TO QUESTION what’s being spoon-fed to them by their FALSE PROPHETS who, themselves, shamelessly seek Worldly Glory.

They don’t apply the simple Test: “Am I being led closer to God, when I do what these folks say? – Or, am I on a Bullet-Train to the Devil, and I’m just a pawn to make these folks richer and more powerful?” Because, you know: the Faith one has in God, is different from faith one should have in Man. And you need to be even MORE skeptical, when one of ‘em says that God picked them for something or another. You can bet whatever they’re doing is making them more powerful/ more wealthy, and certainly less pious, no? Ooops, and following them is making YOU less pious too, in thought, and in deed. Yesseree, it’s a real thing to chew on.

Just remember: We Are The Super-Heroes Who Yes WE DID, and YES, WE SHALL commence administering Super-Hero Karate Chops, beginning now.

Oh, and can some of you facebook and tweat this around? I'm not that good at it yet.
IF YOU MISS THIS DAY, JUST DO IT OVER THE WEEKEND – IT'LL ALL GET REPORTED TO THE RESPECTIVE SENATORS ON MONDAY, ANYWAY.

"Zero Pride-of-Ownership", here Folks! - Cut and Paste all of this together your own Event or create your own wording, at the city/town of your choosing, since lots of people look for an event that's 5 miles close.
  0Bama's Organizing for America website.

Now, we are no longer hate spewing , right wing extremist hate mongering racists, but we are the heirs to bin Ladens terrorism.  Lovely, just lovely how little this "president" thinks of the people he is supposed to serve.

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
Re: ---* RECLAIM OUR LAND FROM THE HEIRS OF, YES: BIN LADEN *
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2009, 04:39:49 PM »
Somebody best keep their "Super-Hero Karate Chops" to themselves. 
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2009, 05:33:06 PM »
Un****ingbelievable.  ::)
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2009, 05:54:56 PM »
E-mailed to Boortz. Thanks to whomever found it.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2009, 05:57:47 PM »
A link to this was posted up on Facebook, but since they've been having a rash of virus/trojan horses roaming around the site, and there was no ID on the post indicating who it was from, I ain't touching that, and I reccommend nobody elses does either.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2009, 06:02:07 PM »
A link to this was posted up on Facebook, but since they've been having a rash of virus/trojan horses roaming around the site, and there was no ID on the post indicating who it was from, I ain't touching that, and I reccommend nobody elses does either.

I posted it on Facebook.  :popcorn:

Offline thundley4

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2009, 05:18:23 AM »

I posted the link here, and I never post a link before visiting the site myself.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2009, 05:26:17 AM »
Somebody needs to get this to Hannity and Rush.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.