Author Topic: poll: is Patrick Kennedy gay?  (Read 37075 times)

Offline queen of switzerland

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
Re: poll: is Patrick Kennedy gay?
« Reply #75 on: September 09, 2010, 01:29:45 AM »
Patrick Kennedy is Not Gay!!! And no one needs to be talking about me either. I have known Patrick for 6 years. I have been having a relationship with him for a long time. And he will sue all of you if you don't stop talking about him or me on this forum. He has never had sex with a man, and finds it very mean and disrespectful when you accuse him of such things. I have studied psychology for 18 years and am a very smart woman. I help keep him off drugs and alcohol. He is a very busy man so i don't always get to talk to him but i write him almost everyday. Don't talk about either one of us or you will get in trouble. Thank You, Dr. Senath Anderson :innocent:

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #76 on: September 09, 2010, 01:44:05 AM »
I don't know.  He has come on Sean Hannity and sounded like a little whiny dork trying to talk about the environment, and I don't mean just the subject of his interview, I mean his voice.  I don't know if that tells anything.

I think that was RFK Jr.  He's the big Chavez kissing, tree-hugging, coke snorting, enviro-nut, drunken Kennedy.
The rest of them are the no-driving, whiny, spoiled, trust funded, drunken Kennedys.
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #77 on: September 09, 2010, 01:47:12 AM »
Patrick Kennedy is Not Gay!!! And no one needs to be talking about me either. I have known Patrick for 6 years. I have been having a relationship with him for a long time. And he will sue all of you if you don't stop talking about him or me on this forum. He has never had sex with a man, and finds it very mean and disrespectful when you accuse him of such things. I have studied psychology for 18 years and am a very smart woman. I help keep him off drugs and alcohol. He is a very busy man so i don't always get to talk to him but i write him almost everyday. Don't talk about either one of us or you will get in trouble. Thank You, Dr. Senath Anderson :innocent:

Yeah, I'm scared.

Sue, huh.  On what grounds, definition of character? 
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #78 on: September 09, 2010, 01:50:31 AM »
PATRICK KENNEDY IS NOT GAY, HE IS ENGAGED TO SENATH ANDERSON, PRESIDENT OF THE MARRIED ROMAN CATHOLIC PRIEST ORGANIZATION. THEY HAVE KNOWN EACH OTHER FOR 6 YEARS. :innocent:

Wait, I thought you were getting married to Father Jonathan Morris.  Did you guys break up?  That's so sad. :(
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #79 on: September 09, 2010, 03:14:16 AM »
PATRICK KENNEDY IS A WONDERFUL MAN, HE DON'T DRINK AND DO DRUGS ANYMORE, I HAVE BEEN COUNSELING HIM ON THE ANSWERING MACHINE. I LOVE HIM VERY MUCH!!! :innocent:

There is like a whole pharmacy of drugs out there for you to explore for this... 

As for the poll question:

Didn't he sleep with the friend of the woman his cousin allegedly raped?  I don't think he is gay.  He's is just a Kennedy. 

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #80 on: September 09, 2010, 03:15:39 AM »

This from the state that gave us Billy-Jeff.    Sounds about right.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #81 on: September 09, 2010, 03:51:16 AM »

You have serious stalker issues with Mr. Kennedy.  A quick google search of your nam is proof of that...not to mention the fact you have a strage habit of asking him to marry you on every blog that has his name mentioned on it.

Hint:  He's not going to say yes no matter how many times you ask.

Get help...soon.

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #82 on: September 09, 2010, 09:57:20 AM »
It's times like this I'm reminded that no matter how much my life may suck, I'm still better off than the luckiest DUmmies.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline queen of switzerland

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #83 on: September 09, 2010, 10:00:38 AM »
I LOVE YOU MY SWEET PRINCE PATRICK!!! I AM SO SORRY THAT PEOPLE IN THIS FORUM DISRESPECT YOU. DON'T LISTEN TO ANYTHING THESE PEOPLE SAY THEY ARE JUST JEALOUS OF YOU. I KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT GAY!!! I LOVE YOU FOREVER, PLEASE MARRY ME AND BE MY SWEET PRINCE PATRICK!!

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
« Reply #84 on: September 09, 2010, 10:02:03 AM »
First of all, an "educated" person wouldn't write like you do. Secondly, the last I knew, there was STILL a 1st Amendment and the forum owners haven't told anybody to stand down. That means to YOU that we are free to say(write) whatever we care to. In other words, Go F yourself.  :bird: I think that you're a poser, a fraud and a liar. Finally, anybody that is a professional wouldn't use a yahoo email address, post garbage like what has been posted all over the web by you, and would most definitely not be so very adamant about Patrick Kennedy's sexuality.
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #85 on: September 09, 2010, 10:03:08 AM »
I LOVE YOU MY SWEET PRINCE PATRICK!!! I AM SO SORRY THAT PEOPLE IN THIS FORUM DISRESPECT YOU. DON'T LISTEN TO ANYTHING THESE PEOPLE SAY THEY ARE JUST JEALOUS OF YOU. I KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT GAY!!! I LOVE YOU FOREVER, PLEASE MARRY ME AND BE MY SWEET PRINCE PATRICK!!

So is there any chance you like Ptarmigans?
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #86 on: September 09, 2010, 10:10:09 AM »

Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #87 on: September 09, 2010, 10:14:32 AM »
Gay?  Don't know, I DO know he's a complete buffoon, too stupid to read the Sunday comics and understand all the words, who got elected entirely on the strength of his surname and family connections.  Also a total loser alcoholic and drug addict, of course.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #88 on: September 09, 2010, 10:19:10 AM »
Is Patrick Kennedy gay?

I'm not sure, but I heard he and Bwaney Fwank were frontrunners in the Provincetown corndog eating contest this weekend.

Offline true_blood

« Reply #89 on: September 09, 2010, 10:41:42 AM »

HA HA!!! :cheersmate:
Sounds like someone has tripped up their "medical marijuana" and "head meds" for sure. :lmao:

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #90 on: September 09, 2010, 10:51:17 AM »
I... am a very smart woman.

That's debatable.

I help keep him off drugs and alcohol.

You are doing a very piss poor job of it.

BTW, tell the ol' cocksucker I said hi.
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #91 on: September 09, 2010, 10:53:58 AM »

Hint:  He's not going to say yes no matter how many times you ask.

Of course he won't, he's gay.

:-)
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #92 on: September 09, 2010, 11:00:17 AM »
BTW, tell the ol' cocksucker I said hi.

:rotf: :lmao: :rofl:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #93 on: September 09, 2010, 12:06:23 PM »

Psst...you realize the chances of Patrick Kennedy even BEING here, let alone frequenting these boards, is not what would be labled anywhere near "remotely possible", don't you?

And you call yourself smrat?

Then again, trust a Queen to defend a pickle puffer.  You're not a fruit fly by any chance, are ya?

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #94 on: September 09, 2010, 12:31:27 PM »
I would never marry a gay man
Nary a gay womYn would...

Shave your mustache then retort...
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline PatriotGame

« Reply #95 on: September 09, 2010, 12:35:13 PM »
My cat read your posts, promptly jumped down off my lap and puked up a 6" long turd-looking furball.

Your existence and POV are now validated.

You owe me a hundred bucks...

Offline PatriotGame

« Reply #96 on: September 09, 2010, 12:37:17 PM »

THORAZINE!!!

It's not just for breakfast anymore...

Offline PatriotGame

« Reply #97 on: September 09, 2010, 12:38:02 PM »
So is there any chance you like Ptarmigans?
Oh ****...

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #98 on: September 09, 2010, 01:16:12 PM »
She's ba-a-a-a-a-a-c-k.

So Queenie...how many websites you been kicked off of so far for your looney tunes antics?

How's that restraining order working out for you?
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #99 on: September 09, 2010, 01:16:55 PM »
Oh ****...

DANGER, DANGER, DANGER, WILL ROBINSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!