Author Topic: dainbramaged primitive looking for meaningful piece  (Read 537 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
dainbramaged primitive looking for meaningful piece
« on: August 28, 2009, 11:07:07 AM »
Quote from:
DainBramaged 

FREEPTURDS name me ONE meaningful piece of legislation you've passed in 29 years prior to Obama being elected President, just ONE, and I don't mean tax cuts for the 1%, that was bullshit and simply robbing the treasury. And I don't mean No Child Left Behind, because too many childrens WERE left behind.

I've got one piece OUR side did, Title 9, Patsy T. Mink Equal Opportunity in Education Act and I bet most of your kids benefited from it;

Prohibition against discrimination; No person in the United States shall, on the basis of sex, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any education program or activity receiving Federal financial assistance

I'll be waiting.......

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6409929

Not surprising.  When your world revolves around asking what your government can do for you and what you can do to get government to coddle you from cradle to grave, then you pose immature, selfish questions wanting to know what legislation Big Brother passed so that you wouldn't have to do any work.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: dainbramaged primitive looking for meaningful piece
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2009, 11:09:53 AM »
A reminder to the primitives: the No Child Left Behind Act was a brainchild of Teddy Kennedy.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Re: dainbramaged primitive looking for meaningful piece
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2009, 11:17:50 AM »
I'll be waiting.......

He's a master mole baiter, yes he is.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."