Author Topic: Is this true? I heard yesterday if you took advantage  (Read 665 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Is this true? I heard yesterday if you took advantage
« on: August 28, 2009, 09:38:07 AM »
doc03  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Fri Aug-28-09 10:36 AM
Original message
Is this true? I heard yesterday if you took advantage

of the cash for clunkers that the $3500 - $4500 will be taxed as income this year. I assume this is another Republican lie to discredit the CARS the program.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6409856

Yep keep telling yourself that is just a republican lie.
Who knows the guy in charge of the IRS didn't pay his taxes so maybe you won't either.  :lmao:

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Re: Is this true? I heard yesterday if you took advantage
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2009, 09:40:43 AM »
OneTenthofOnePercent  (369 posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Fri Aug-28-09 10:38 AM
Response to Original message
3. Are you really that surprised the govn't is nickel $ diming the taxpayers?

Yet you trust these same people to run healthcare. You think the evil insurance companies nickle and dime you to death just wait.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2009, 09:53:54 AM »
Weren't they just bitching the other day in support of taxing it?
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2009, 09:55:21 AM »

The forgot to add the quantifier, "as long as it is everyone but me". They tend to do that with regularity.
"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2009, 09:59:53 AM »

dude they will support it no matter how Obama is running it since it is his.
Notice though they didn't bother to research this and see what the drawbacks were they just blindly supported it.
Just like they are doing with the healthcare debacle. It's the people who are opposing it that have actually read at least parts of it.

Offline Karin

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2009, 10:11:56 AM »
"I assume this is another Republican lie..."  My God, how knee-jerk stupid can you get.  It's things like that, that can get one into trouble in life.  Assume, indeed. 

You're right Freep, there's a whole lotta stuff in HR3200 that they would despise and loathe.  Gloria Swanson primitive may have a reservation or two about it.  Everybody who doesn't have $2500 in their pocket would have an objection.  But, blindly support they will, and that's the danger. 

Now project forward for when we take the stinkin cesspool of Washington DC back from the commies.  If the R's introduced a real shithead bill that had incompetence stamped all over it, we'd be howling in protest and raising the roof, not just following obediently because there an R on it. 

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2009, 10:14:09 AM »
"I assume this is another Republican lie..."  My God, how knee-jerk stupid can you get.  It's things like that, that can get one into trouble in life.  Assume, indeed. 

You're right Freep, there's a whole lotta stuff in HR3200 that they would despise and loathe.  Gloria Swanson primitive may have a reservation or two about it.  Everybody who doesn't have $2500 in their pocket would have an objection.  But, blindly support they will, and that's the danger. 

Now project forward for when we take the stinkin cesspool of Washington DC back from the commies.  If the R's introduced a real shithead bill that had incompetence stamped all over it, we'd be howling in protest and raising the roof, not just following obediently because there an R on it. 

DUmmies would cut of their faces to spite their nose.  :-)

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2009, 10:16:07 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6388018

mustardman  (97 posts) Tue Aug-25-09 02:46 PM

2. People are surprised by taxes?

Gosh who would have thunk? And if there wasn't all that paperwork the critisizm would be that it's too easy to scam with the inevitable scam stories coming out. Seriously, critisizing a program that is a run away success because it is too successful. Critisizing it for too much paperwork (that makes it hard to scam). I mean give me a ****ing break!

Lance_Boyle  (1000+ posts) Tue Aug-25-09 02:52 PM

5. To the people complaining about taxes on this GIFT:

You're welcome for the GIFT of "up to" $4500. STFU and pay your taxes on it.

-therestofustaxpayers
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2009, 10:26:43 AM »
Lance_Boyle  (1000+ posts) Tue Aug-25-09 02:52 PM

5. To the people complaining about taxes on this GIFT:

You're welcome for the GIFT of "up to" $4500. STFU and pay your taxes on it.

-therestofustaxpayers

Yes, I routinely have to give back a portion of a GIFT.  I'm used to it but I guess not everyone else is.   :whatever:

Jeeze these folks are stupid.  Seriously stupid.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2009, 10:31:24 AM »
Yes, I routinely have to give back a portion of a GIFT.  I'm used to it but I guess not everyone else is.   :whatever:

Jeeze these folks are stupid.  Seriously stupid.

KC

what your folks didn't make you pay taxes on your Christmas gifts while you were growing up?  :lmao:

And they cant figure out why we oppose Obama Care(less) so we must just be racist pricks.  :whatever: