Author Topic: A message to the Blue Dog "moderates" in the Senate.  (Read 686 times)

Offline CC27

A message to the Blue Dog "moderates" in the Senate.
« on: August 27, 2009, 11:03:25 AM »
kentuck  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Thu Aug-27-09 11:04 AM
Original message
A message to the Blue Dog "moderates" in the Senate.

Edited on Thu Aug-27-09 11:16 AM by kentuck
Please think twice before you vote against a public option or against healthcare reform in general. Liberal Democrats are in no mood to coddle you this time around. They will withhold their vote. If you think you can win without the base of the Democratic Party, then go ahead. I doubt that it can be done. This is not a warning. This is only a word of caution. Democrats will not pull you through anymore. Just because you have a "D" behind your name will not automatically get the liberal vote. Play this game again at your own risk. If you are up for re-election, think twice.

Lots of warnings coming out of Kentuck lately.  :whatever:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6402562

Offline Lord Undies

Re: A message to the Blue Dog "moderates" in the Senate.
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2009, 11:06:20 AM »
Liberal Democrats are in no mood to coddle you this time around.

Conservatives and "moderates" outnumber liberals like what?  Four to one?  I'm sure the "blue dogs" are shaking in their clogs over the 12%ers. 

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2009, 11:07:06 AM »
Maybe it's the >21% non-liberal vote that has the Blue Dogs worried you jackhole.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2009, 11:07:38 AM »
If you think you can win without the base of the Democratic Party, then go ahead

Yeah just ask Joe Lieberman oh wait  :lmao:

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2009, 11:17:12 AM »
Don`t these idiots understand that if the kook left was the majority of their constituency they wouldn`t be there to start with. :mental:

Offline thundley4

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2009, 11:18:34 AM »
WTF?  Will these DUmmies ever get it?  The bluedog dems only get elected in their mostly conservative areas, precisely because they are moderates. If they go full tilt looney toons liberal, they will lose to a more moderate candidate.

Don`t these idiots understand that if the kook left was the majority of their constituency they wouldn`t be there to start with. :mental:
:exactly:

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2009, 11:26:44 AM »

shhh don't confuse them with facts. The DUmmies believe that each representative represents us all. They have no clue that they are responsible only to those in their district. In fact they get pissed off when their letters and emails are not read because they are out of district.  :lmao:
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2009, 11:39:14 AM »
Quote from:
kentuck

Just because you have a "D" behind your name will not automatically get the liberal vote.

:rotf: :lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf:

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2009, 11:44:05 AM »
kentuck

Just because you have a "D" behind your name will not automatically get the liberal vote.

How do you figure?  It's never been a consideration to you goose-stepping morons before....
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2009, 12:13:47 PM »
Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!! (in my best Bugs Bunny voice):What a maroon! What a nincompoop!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2009, 12:40:56 PM »
shhh don't confuse them with facts. The DUmmies believe that each representative represents us all. They have no clue that they are responsible only to those in their district. In fact they get pissed off when their letters and emails are not read because they are out of district.  :lmao:

I keep forgetting to keep in mind the complete lack of understanding they have regarding the basic functioning of our government.
Once you do that it makes their stupidity easier to comprehend.

Offline Karin

« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2009, 01:26:02 PM »
Well, what would they do, vote for the Republican?  Or just stay home?  I could work with that. 

Offline thundley4

« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2009, 01:36:23 PM »
Well, what would they do, vote for the Republican?  Or just stay home?  I could work with that. 

It's win/win for us if they do either one. :cheersmate:

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2009, 01:58:31 PM »
I love it when the DUmmies issue "warnings" or "messages" to elected officials.  Like any of them would ever dare set their browser to that cesspool, other than for comedic purposes.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender