Author Topic: WillPit is back in the bottle doing the badass thing.  (Read 5232 times)

Offline Rebel Yell

• Redneck with a Brain
  • One more month, and I can forget about Obama.
WillPit is back in the bottle doing the badass thing.
« on: February 26, 2008, 12:22:50 PM »
One day he's an intellectual, the next he's a badass.  Pick one Will, pick one.

WilliamPitt  (1000+ posts)       Tue Feb-26-08 08:12 AM
Original message
OK, that's it. That's JUST ABOUT ****ING ENOUGH, thank you. 
 Advertisements [?]Edited on Tue Feb-26-08 08:28 AM by WilliamPitt
"I swear it is my great hope tha McCain wins the election"

Your great hope? Really? If so, you need to get out of the house more...so you can find some nice highway traffic to play in, you wretched pathetic pallid pale weak watery shitass excuse for an American.

Second time in 48 hours I've seen this exact sentiment posted ON DEMOCRATIC UNDERGROUND. And no, it wasn't posted by the same person. Maybe it is only troll shit, but I don't care.

I don't give one wet slippery shit who you support for the nomination.

I don't care if you vote in the general come November, either. If you're so catastrophically ****ed in the head that you don't know the difference between the Devil and the deep blue sea come November, well...you represent 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000002% of the left-leaning electorate, so we can pretty much survive your masturbatory self-righteous abstinence...just so long as you say thanks once things start getting better, which they will, NO MATTER which of our kids wins the balloon party this summer.

I don't care.

But. I. Swear. To. God.

If I see another poster in this godforsaken testical-kick of a forum say they hope the GOP wins the White House in November, I will personally burn your ****ing house down, drive your car into the nearest available bridge strut, ruin your credit, deflower your chicadee, manhandle your couch cushions after eating lye with my bare hands, and make you watch while I sit down in the charred wasteland of your former livingroom and punch myself in the face over and over and over and over and over again, until the chicadee throws in the towel or until you pee your pants and promise never to do it again.

Oh, and **** YOURSELF to boot. Yes, you. You're thinking about daring me on this. Don't. I know where you live.

The Supreme Court matters, assbag. Choice matters. Lather rinse repeat.

Gonna be a lot of smoke and sore-ass birds if this stupid idiotic self-destructive garbage comes up again on my watch.

Jesus.

Yeah.

I had to ****ing say that.

Refresh | 100 Recommendations Printer Friendly | Permalink | Reply | Top
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x4775205

Defenders of free speech, indeed.

rolleitreks (219 posts)     Tue Feb-26-08 10:20 AM
Response to Reply #76
81. Tell me again about the indictments, Lenny -- I mean Pitty . . . n/t

Printer Friendly | Permalink | Reply | Top

:lmao: :rotf:
 :loser:

tandot  (1000+ posts)      Tue Feb-26-08 09:44 AM
Response to Original message
62. A DUer who wants McCain to win should be immediately TSed.
 K & R

NM Independent (22 posts)      Tue Feb-26-08 09:54 AM
69. I've posted this reply elswhere, but it fits very well here...
 That's okay. You Hillbot dipshits go throw your fits and sit out the next election, or vote for McCain. Just know I'll be hoping for your slow death for the TREASON that sitting out the next election represents. That is assuming you KNOW what the hell is going on in the world and your not a conservative nutjob, if so then sitting out the election is definite TREASON. So, let's stop saying your going to commit TREASON by sitting out the election...when you know how bad we're screwed if you don't. Anything but a landslide will be overturned by DieBold. WAKE UP!!

You want to know why Hillary CAN'T become your super special first woman president? She isn't good enough. Too many women realize that having a GOOD first woman president is more important that having it right this second. Cut it out with this give to me now entitlement BS and look at the big picture.

LizW  (1000+ posts)      Tue Feb-26-08 12:34 PM
146. William, you've forgotten 2004
 Don't you remember your famous "schadenfreude" post at the height of the Dean movement in 2004? You came perilously close to saying you hoped Dean lost the general election and that you would laugh at all us Deanies if he did.

Papa, don't preach.

How's aboot a little Hypocrisy with your cereal?
I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: WillPit is back in the bottle doing the badass thing.
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2008, 12:27:50 PM »
The.Bostonian.Drunkard.must.have.been.reading.some.arcane.writer.and.adopted.the.style.

This.is.the.second.time.in.two.days.the.Bostonian.Drunkard's.done.this.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2008, 12:28:20 PM »
Like that pansy little ***** could physically intimidate anyone.

If I was a regular over there I would ask him where he wanted to meet to put up or shut up.

If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Attero Dominatus

• VRWC Psionics Corps
  • Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2008, 12:30:01 PM »
Hey Willpit. Take a  :chill:
Those who would trade their liberty for temporary security will get neither. --Benjamin Franklin.

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2008, 12:30:31 PM »
Well if he's going to eat lye and punch himself in the face..... :-)
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Bondai

• Rode hard and put up wet too many times.
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2008, 12:43:19 PM »
He really should check himself into a facility and get dried out, no really..... :mental:

"It's mercy, compassion, and forgiveness I lack; not rationality".

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2008, 12:48:16 PM »
LizW  (1000+ posts)      Tue Feb-26-08 12:34 PM
146. William, you've forgotten 2004
 Don't you remember your famous "schadenfreude" post at the height of the Dean movement in 2004? You came perilously close to saying you hoped Dean lost the general election and that you would laugh at all us Deanies if he did.

Papa, don't preach.

heh. What's metal taste like?

Oh yeah. Irony
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2008, 12:57:58 PM »

If I was a regular over there I would ask him where he wanted to meet to put up or shut up.

One of the DUmmies about 3 years ago was talking big about how he could whup @ss on any of the folks at CU that frequented the B/W forum...I believ ehis name was "The Watcher".  CU member TxRadioguy gave him specific instructions on where to meet him at Ftl Riley...what he'd be wearing and what time.\

The DUmmie...on the DU thread being watched in the B/W at CU backed down.

If they won't back up their tough talk they spew to conservatives...they sure ain't gonna back it up to fellow Libs.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2008, 03:14:49 PM »
You know, one wonders if the primitives know--probably no, they don't know--that there's a "shout box" here visible to all registered members; guests can't see it.

And in this "shout box" we.....discuss the primitives.

I think perhaps some lurking primitives should perhaps register, so as to read the "shout box"?

It's safe; it's not like a fist is going to come crashing out of the computer monitor.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2008, 05:47:37 PM »
You know, one wonders if the primitives know--probably no, they don't know--that there's a "shout box" here visible to all registered members; guests can't see it.

And in this "shout box" we.....discuss the primitives.

I think perhaps some lurking primitives should perhaps register, so as to read the "shout box"?

It's safe; it's not like a fist is going to come crashing out of the computer monitor.

Well,probably not anyways. :uhsure:

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2008, 05:55:27 PM »
Second time in 48 hours I've seen this exact sentiment posted ON DEMOCRATIC UNDERGROUND....

Is that regular, consecutive hours or business hours?
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline Chris_

« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2008, 06:06:32 PM »

One of the DUmmies about 3 years ago was talking big about how he could whup @ss on any of the folks at CU that frequented the B/W forum...I believ ehis name was "The Watcher".  CU member TxRadioguy gave him specific instructions on where to meet him at Ftl Riley...what he'd be wearing and what time.\

The DUmmie...on the DU thread being watched in the B/W at CU backed down.

If they won't back up their tough talk they spew to conservatives...they sure ain't gonna back it up to fellow Libs.

Great info, Sarge -- SOP for the all-mouth pansies.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline jukin

« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2008, 07:00:33 PM »
The internet penis is strong in that one but like 99% of liberals he will back down if there are real consequences to be had.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Duke Nukum

« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2008, 07:01:54 PM »
The internet penis is strong in that one but like 99% of liberals he will back down if there are real consequences to be had.
He wont even remember posting it when he sobers up.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2008, 09:32:18 PM »
I will personally burn your ****ing house down, drive your car into the nearest available bridge strut, ruin your credit, deflower your chicadee, manhandle your couch cushions after eating lye with my bare hands, and make you watch while I sit down in the charred wasteland of your former livingroom and punch myself in the face over and over and over and over and over again, until the chicadee throws in the towel or until you pee your pants and promise never to do it again.

Didn't he give this same speech after Andy S. expired? It hasn't gotten any more frightening in the interim, Will.
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline Dixie*Darling

« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2008, 10:24:50 PM »
WeeWillyPitStain summed up in one posting.  I've heard it said many times that a drunk speaks the truth while intoxicated.

Original message

... wretched pathetic pallid pale weak watery shitass excuse for an American. [ Common trait of a prolific poster at DU; self loathing ]

...we can  survive masturbatory self-righteous abstinence...just so long as you say thanks once things start getting better [ Pit calls out for a reach around here ]

...another testical-kick [ Hitting on straight men in a bar is not advisable Pit ]

...pee your pants and promise never to do it again.  [ Been thrown outta the bar again? ]

...**** YOURSELF  [ Ceiling cat is watching you masturbate! ]

...assbag. Lather rinse repeat.  [ hmmm ... you practice good hygiene? ]

...a lot of  sore-ass birds...  [ Another reference to buttsects ... come outta the closet Will! ]

Offline Duke Nukum

« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2008, 10:42:51 PM »
WeeWillyPitStain summed up in one posting.  I've heard it said many times that a drunk speaks the truth while intoxicated.

Original message

... wretched pathetic pallid pale weak watery shitass excuse for an American. [ Common trait of a prolific poster at DU; self loathing ]

...we can  survive masturbatory self-righteous abstinence...just so long as you say thanks once things start getting better [ Pit calls out for a reach around here ]

...another testical-kick [ Hitting on straight men in a bar is not advisable Pit ]

...pee your pants and promise never to do it again.  [ Been thrown outta the bar again? ]

...**** YOURSELF  [ Ceiling cat is watching you masturbate! ]

...assbag. Lather rinse repeat.  [ hmmm ... you practice good hygiene? ]

...a lot of  sore-ass birds...  [ Another reference to buttsects ... come outta the closet Will! ]

I noticed in that post he is really obsessed with the scatological.  Kind of tells me where his head is at.
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2008, 06:36:27 AM »
He.

Is.

Such.

A.

Tool.

:rotf: 
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2008, 06:41:27 AM »
He.

Is.

Such.

A.

Tool.

Ah.you.noticed.that.too.

I'm.trying.to.figure.out.which.writer.has.that."style".as.the.Bostonian.Drunkard.was.obviously.affected.by.that.particular.writer.whoever.it.is.

This.is.a.new.phenomenon.with.the.Bostonian.Drunkard.who.started.it.only.this.week.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2008, 06:43:56 AM »
I noticed in that post he is really obsessed with the scatological.  Kind of tells me where his head is at.

Up BenBurch's ass?

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Duke Nukum

« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2008, 12:15:10 PM »

Up BenBurch's ass?

When one's head is up an ass, does it make much difference who's it is?

At any rate, he is writing what he sees.
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline Chris_

« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2008, 12:29:22 PM »
He.

Is.

Such.

A.

Tool.

Ah.you.noticed.that.too.

I'm.trying.to.figure.out.which.writer.has.that."style".as.the.Bostonian.Drunkard.was.obviously.affected.by.that.particular.writer.whoever.it.is.

This.is.a.new.phenomenon.with.the.Bostonian.Drunkard.who.started.it.only.this.week.

I beg to differ.  Pitt's Purple Prose has used that over the top technique for quite. A. Few. Years.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2008, 01:31:05 PM »
I beg to differ.  Pitt's Purple Prose has used that over the top technique for quite. A. Few. Years.

I dunno; it must have been one of those obvious things that went right over my head, then.

I never noticed it until earlier this week.

Of course, I've read a lot of the Bostonian Drunkard, but reading the Bostonian Drunkard is like looking at mud, where one doesn't see anything distinctive, just.....mud.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Chris_

« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2008, 01:32:54 PM »

I dunno; it must have been one of those obvious things that went right over my head, then.

Of course, I've read a lot of the Bostonian Drunkard, but reading the Bostonian Drunkard is like looking at mud, where one doesn't see anything distinctive, just.....mud.

It is possible -- as you said, it is tough to extract the shit from the mud in his writings.  And he does seem to be using that silly little high school writing technique more lately.  Maybe he puts a period after each swig from the bottle.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2008, 07:15:45 PM »

Yeah, actually he has used it on occasion over the years, usually not as heavy-handedly though using it at all is by nature a rather heavy-handed literary device (or, in his hands, an affectation).
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.