Author Topic: Is it time to play hardball?  (Read 384 times)

Offline CC27

Is it time to play hardball?
« on: August 18, 2009, 11:45:17 AM »
kentuck  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Tue Aug-18-09 12:35 PM
Original message
Is it time to play hardball?

With the blue dog Democrats?

Especially those that would vote against a public option and meaningful healthcare reform? Or should we just let bygones be bygones and vote for them again in the next election? Or should we actively campaign against them? Would you be ready to sacrifice a few of these Democrats even if it meant losing the majority? Would it be worth it?

Take your ball and go home.  :whatever:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6336816

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: Is it time to play hardball?
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2009, 11:51:23 AM »
Take your ball and go home.  :whatever:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6336816

They will be reelected if they represent the views of the majority of their constituents.
That it may disagree with a DUmmy and as one you can`t grasp that is your problem.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2009, 11:53:27 AM »
Well if you look at the name of your website it's Democraticunderground.com and $kimmer himself has made it clear on many occasions that you better support democrats running for office. So you are violating the rules by suggesting not pulling the lever for the blue ball err dog dems.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2009, 11:53:46 AM »
You will do what your masters at the DNC tell you to do, Kentuck, just stop trying to bullshit everyone about it.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.