Author Topic: DUmmy "Enrique" wants to see a fight between Joe the plumber and the botox queen  (Read 311 times)

Offline tuolumnejim

If the brain numbed DUmpmonkey is referring to the "woodshed" comment he is taking this WAY out of context, kind of like telling someone to take a pill.  :thatsright:

Link

Enrique (1000+ posts)      Mon Aug-17-09 07:50 PM
Original message
Joe the Plumber longs for the days when Pelosi would have been physically beaten
 he has said this "back in the day" thing before, it's kind of weird...

http://thinkprogress.org/2009/08/17/joe-the-plumber-rig... /

WURZELBACHER: For Pelosi to write about us bein’ un-American and disprespectful — I’ll tell ya what: I respect nobody who lies to me and manipulates me and takes my money and puts my children in debt. They want me to be respectful toward them? Please!…You know, I’m not the most civilized person: Those kind of people, I usually took behind the woodshed and just beat the livin’ tar out of ‘em.

(...)

Joe reiterated his statement in an interview with Stan after his speech:

STAN: There’s a lot of talk about fears of violence in these town hall meetings, and you know there was a guy who showed up with a gun strapped to his leg in New Hampshire — and I’m wondering what you have to say to that narrative?

WURZELBACHER: Let me start off by saying that I don’t advocate the violence, however, that being said, Congress has been lying to us for years. They take advantage of us, they manipulate us, and years ago people like that would’ve been taken behind the woodshed and slapped upside the head a couple times. I’m not telling people to go out and do that and I don’t advocate that if we can make our point through facts.

Oh and any DU'er that wants to debate me on this forum or in person reply here since your idea of Freddom of speech is non existent at the DUmp.
To start with I'll give you my speech about the only good libtard is fertilizer.  :fuelfire:
A people... who are possessed of the spirit of commerce, who see and who will pursue their advantages may achieve almost anything.

GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter to Benjamin Harrison

"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%."
Thomas Jefferson