Author Topic: Point and Laugh, always  (Read 572 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Point and Laugh, always
« on: August 14, 2009, 12:45:17 PM »
iwillalwayswonderwhy  Donating Member  (781 posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Fri Aug-14-09 12:17 PM
Original message
Point and Laugh, always

Someone suggested ignoring the deathers, the birther, the shouters, the pouters.

I say, belittle them repeatedly. Point and laugh. Use extremely derisive descriptions like wackadoodles, nutjobs, air-sucking weasels, naysaying nabobs of negativity - pick your faves.

Don't ignore them. Do your best to dismiss them.

This is what Jon Stewart does so magnificently. We all need to follow his lead.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6303812

Hey you stole that idea from us. We have been pointing and laughing at you loons for years.
And I would love to see you pull those stunts at townhall meetings then the american people will get a good picture of the clowns you really are.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline lastparker

Re: Point and Laugh, always
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2009, 01:00:17 PM »
extremely derisive descriptions like wackadoodles, nutjobs, air-sucking weasels, naysaying nabobs of negativity

Surely the DUmmy jests.
Cursing is the crutch of the inarticulate mother****er, DUmmies.   -NHSparky

Deadbeats eating mushroom duxelles and dandelion salad with a shallot vinaigrette are still deadbeats.    -GOBUCKS

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2009, 01:00:51 PM »
Hey you stole that idea from us. We have been pointing and laughing at you loons for years.

Primitives reading things at conservative sites that we do to them, stealing it, and then claiming it as their own??  Say it isn't so.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2009, 01:16:48 PM »
Once again, we, the ones who want to keep our money and who have the intelligence to make our OWN damn decisions, have a bunch of f'n incompetent and unintelligent idiots, who want the government making the decisions because they're too f'n stupid to do it for themselves, insinuating it's we who are stupid.

Somewhere on planet Insanitus this makes sense.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2009, 02:46:20 PM »
People at these town halls are asking serious questions and these idiots are doing the equivalent of "neener, neener, neener, you look like a weiner!" Scratch a liberal, find a 2 year old, whiny fascist.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2009, 04:28:45 PM »
Oh how I wish they would do that.  They will have their ass beat so badly they will NEVER suggest doing something like that again. 

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2009, 03:55:45 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6303812

And I would love to see you pull those stunts at townhall meetings then the american people will get a good picture of the clowns you really are.

And likely get their ass handed to them in two pieces! What a bunch of limp dicks!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline jukin

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2009, 10:03:18 AM »
I finally went to one of these protests.  It was because our far left congress person refused to have any town hall meetings.

Here is a short synopsis.

We were all outside her office which is one building down from a corner.  I got there 1/2 hour late as I had to WORK. The astroturfed professionals were there.  One corner had all identical yellow shirted SEIU people about 30-35 with professionally printed out signs cheering healthcare and a nice SEIU logo. The other corner had  25+/- of identical blue shirts with the Obama logo and identical dark blue signs that said 'THANKS OBAMA."  Then the third corner were 25+/- of identical white shirt with signs saying "We Support Capps." The fourth corner had 30+/- rag tag, dressed and homemade signs against Obamacare. Directly in front of her office were 100+/- of blue, white, yellow and rag tag shirts with aforementioned signs. I was across the street where there were no professionally astroturfed protesters.  BTW our side had a bullhorn and kind of dominated over the chants of "HEALTHCARE NOW, YES WE CAN (yep they brought that one out), and WHEN DO WE WANT IT?  NOW." 

So yes Virginia the bussed in astroturfed protesters were from the left and not the right.

I spoke to a few pro-healthcare people not in protester uniform. What I noticed having spoken to about tenof them was:

A) I would use the page number and the exact wording that I had printed out and ask them to read the section fully.  They would hurl an insult at me which included: Rasicst, War Monger, Stupid, Unfeeling, Racist ( a popular one), Greedy,... I must admit I was surprised not to have been called a fascist. 

B) Of the approx. ten I spoke to only one actually gave a rationed response that he could not believe what I was saying but would look into it.  I had printed several sheets with the offense, the page number and where to get a pdf file.  All the others had no interest what so ever in learning as they had been thoroughly brainwashed. One was also a small businees owner and did not know about the 8% minimum payroll tax she would have to pay.  In fact called me a liar after I gave her the paper with the page and line number  she threw it away in front of me (also littering).

C) Our side was not organized with rhythmic chanting and was hodgepodged together. However the two sides had roughly equal numbers.  If not for the professional astroturfing protesters our side would have been up 4:1.  Which in the this people's republic gave me HOPE.

D) Getting the corners must be in the leftist's playbook of protesting by getting you higher visibility to traffic.

E) Always bring a bullhorn.

F) As this was a conservative protest that was then countered with a communist astroturfed counter protest there were only three officers for about 200-250 people.

G) If I am a congress critter and saw the professional astroturfed protestors I would discount them asreally just one person.  The amount of main stream unorganized people that have come out for this issue is scarring the crap out of them. 

H) My favorite chant from our side "OBAMA LIED, GRANDMA DIED!"  That really got under the communist's skin and made them red with anger.

When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2009, 10:49:46 AM »
That's the thing. These f'n libs are saying the people against healthcare REform aren't grassroots and are astroturf, but have you ever seen a pre-printed anti-healthcare reform sign? Hell no. They're all handwritten by the protesters. The PRE-printed signs are the ones coming from the left. THOSE are the paid protesters. Paid to protest for MY damn wages. That's the way I see it. One group wants to keep their earnings, the other wants to confiscate their earnings. If that's not analogous, tell me, why can't they get together and pool their own damn money for their own insurance? Why do they have to force everyone else into it?
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site