Author Topic: Pedro Picasso only asks  (Read 495 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Pedro Picasso only asks
« on: August 10, 2009, 06:26:19 PM »
http://upload.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6263850

Oh my.

The racist babbling sister primitive, who collects "darky" and "pickaninny" toys:

babylonsister  (1000+ posts)        Sun Aug-09-09 11:19 PM
Original message

Obama withdraws from Afghanistan. What happens?

Do the majority of people think he's disowned the controversy of whether the Taliban 'did' 9/11? Do people care, or do they care a great deal?

Should we just leave? I know I'd love to be war-free. Is that prudent? I honestly don't know.

timeforpeace (1000+ posts)      Sun Aug-09-09 11:23 PM
Response to Original message

1. People live who would otherwise die. That's a big plus right there.

And other people die, who would otherwise live.

sharesunited (1000+ posts)      Sun Aug-09-09 11:53 PM
Response to Reply #4

11. The Taliban are barbarians, standing in the way of the aspirations of a civil society.

Art and music banned. Women oppressed. Eyes and tongues being cut out.

Demolition of the giant Buddahs. Al Qaeda training camps and 9/11 command center.

Bottom line: Kill, kill, and kill some more until this nest of vipers is annihilated.

And I am a peaceful man!

But do so ONLY with volunteers for this theater, because it is a ferocious fight with a strong undercurrent of futility. The enemy are effective fighters committed to victory.

If we don't have the volunteers, then evacuate all civilians who seek refuge.

Hippo_Tron  (1000+ posts)        Mon Aug-10-09 04:47 AM

21. Pakistan collapses, the Taliban gets their nukes, Obama loses in 2012

At least I think that is a large part of why he is keeping the troops there.

And finally, Pedro Picasso, with his usual "it's all planned" bull manure:

Atman  (1000+ posts)        Mon Aug-10-09 08:39 AM

26. Dick Cheney's oil pipeline is at risk?

Remember, this was THE PRIMARY REASON to go into Afghanistan. The first thing we did once we got there was start building the new oil pipeline. Everything else is revisionist history smokescreen.

I only ask "Why are we there NOW?" I heard the talking heads ask about more troops being needed to complete our mission, and all I could say was "WHAT MISSION?" What are we doing there? Trying to secure a patch of arid desert land with the infrastructure straight out of the 6th century? Come on. This is pure bullshit.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline thundley4

Re: Pedro Picasso only asks
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2009, 06:33:43 PM »
timeforpeace (1000+ posts)           Sun Aug-09-09 11:45 PM
Response to Reply #2
8. And someday someone may charge that these are war crimes.

Is tfp ordering his pizza by implying 0Bama be charged with war crimes?

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2009, 07:10:17 PM »
Pedro believes virtually every stupid lib nonsense that comes down the pipe to be swallowed.  He's the prime example of how Dear Leader wants his cult followers to react.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2009, 07:16:08 PM »
Pedro believes virtually every stupid lib nonsense that comes down the pipe to be swallowed.  He's the prime example of how Dear Leader wants his cult followers to react.

One of the things most fascinating about Pedro Picasso is his obsession with the idea that everything is, all things are, "planned," usually by some force he interprets to be malevolent.

Pedro Picasso gives absolutely no credence to the idea that many things, if not most things, in life are by time and chance, not design.

Pedro Picasso is a good example of why my fellow alum Skins should allow certain primitives to post only in certain forums--and most definitely not "General Discussion"--such as the subway cat only in the mental health forum and Doug's stupid ex-wife only in the lounge.

Pedro Picasso, who has already grievously damaged the reputation of Skins's island, with his stupid comments that got quoted on the most popular talk-show on radio, bringing down the laughter and derision and scorn of tens of millions on Skins's island, should be allowed to post only in the 9/11 forum.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2009, 07:24:25 PM »
Pedro Picasso, who has already grievously damaged the reputation of Skins's island, with his stupid comments that got quoted on the most popular talk-show on radio, bringing down the laughter and derision and scorn of tens of millions on Skins's island, should be allowed to post only in the 9/11 forum.

At this point, I have to wonder why the 9/11 forum is allowed to even exist.  Those who believe such nonsense have no choice but to believe that Dear Leader is complicit in the coverup and therefore is just as guilty as those who carried it out.  That such an unspoken, but obviously implied, indictment towards Dear Leader can be made on Skin's island without consequences should rattle the whole board into wondering why they can't do the same with their occasional objections.  Must be the money that group is paying to Skin's is all I can guess.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.