Author Topic: DUmmies are rude and hate their families.  (Read 591 times)

Offline thundley4

DUmmies are rude and hate their families.
« on: August 10, 2009, 01:19:26 PM »
graywarrior   (1000+ posts)           Mon Aug-10-09 01:44 PM
Original message

How do you handle rude relatives?

I just called out a niece who is just naturally negative and nasty all the time. I've put up with it for years...her bigotry, her political and social ignorance and today after getting a snarky message on facebook, I sent her a private message calling her out.

This is why I have nearly nothing to do with my family. They are borderline freepers and they don't even know it. This will ripple through the family like a virus, but I just don't give a fiddler's ****

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=105x8977133

rcrush   (1000+ posts)             Mon Aug-10-09 01:53 PM
Response to Original message

1. I stopped answering the phone.

graywarrior   (1000+ posts)           Mon Aug-10-09 02:03 PM
Response to Reply #1

2. They don't call me.

This one responded to a post on facebook. I despise facebook and MySpace now. They all found me and my life has become hell.

madinmaryland   (1000+ posts)             Mon Aug-10-09 02:04 PM

3. Duct tape them to wall, then Duct tape their mouth shut.

Works every time!

graywarrior   (1000+ posts)           Mon Aug-10-09 02:08 PM
Response to Reply #3

4. I'm very near to doing just that.

Between them, birthers and freepers, I'm ready to go ballistic.

Moondog   (1000+ posts)           Mon Aug-10-09 02:10 PM

5. There's at least one in every family.

Ignore them. Life is too short.

That's every post, but it's no wonder DUmmies are such miserable , spiteful , hateful people that want  to leech from the government. They put politics ahead of family and drive them away.  Normal people, in times of hardship or stress can turn to their families for help, but not DUmmies, they hate their families. Maybe it's because their mothers didn't abort them as they should have.

modified by franksolich to correct link; sorry for the inconvenience
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 05:29:34 PM by franksolich »

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
Re: DUmmies are rude and hate their families.
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2009, 01:26:34 PM »
This is what I call an outcast bouncy.

All of them seem to hinge on one central theme.

A DUmmie taking the rest of his family either separately or all at once to task about their political and social views.

And did you ever notice that the DUmmie is always the ONLY one in this kind of story that are of the Liberal persuasion?

My guess is that in reality what happens is the opposite of how the DUmmies spins the yarn.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2009, 01:34:25 PM »
Hey DUmmie! You can't "call someone out" in private. It has to be done in public or it is just so much  :bs:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2009, 01:52:43 PM »
Hey DUmmie! You can't "call someone out" in private. It has to be done in public or it is just so much  :bs:

:lmao:

That's exactly what went through my mind, reading that dreck!  Called out?  Private message?  WTF, over?
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2009, 02:22:49 PM »
This is what I call an outcast bouncy.

All of them seem to hinge on one central theme.

A DUmmie taking the rest of his family either separately or all at once to task about their political and social views.

And did you ever notice that the DUmmie is always the ONLY one in this kind of story that are of the Liberal persuasion?

My guess is that in reality what happens is the opposite of how the DUmmies spins the yarn.

Ever notice that bit of primitive disconnect ? All of them have nothing but Freepers for relatives, yet they are clearly the majority. Thats primitive math for you.

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2009, 03:19:41 PM »
Ummmmmm...no one can communicate with you on Facebook after they "find" you unless you accept their friend request.

This DUmmie is just mad because they friended a family member and then got bent out of shape over being told the truth.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2009, 03:24:08 PM »
My sister is a raving moonbat.  We don't see each other often, and when we do, we generally don't talk politics, as we both know it is fruitless.

She did say to me the last time we met..."I don't see how anybody with hair as long as yours can be a Conservative".

Like hair length dictates political orientation?

But, that's the way they think.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7