Author Topic: formica primitive knows how guys think; used to be one  (Read 889 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
formica primitive knows how guys think; used to be one
« on: August 08, 2009, 08:01:20 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x8575374

Oh my.

The formica primitive, whose emotional unstability was unearthed by the CIA during the early 1980s, and he's still bitching about it.

formercia  (1000+ posts)       Sat Aug-08-09 10:39 AM
Original message

"It’s gonna be hot, Saturday afternoon, bring plenty of Kool-Aid."

http://stlouisteaparty.com/2009/08/07/demand-justice-de... /

Demand Justice! Denounce Violence! Saturday at SEIU Office

DATE: Saturday, August 8, 2009 (tomorrow)

TIME: Noon

LOCATION: SEIU Headquarters, 5585 Pershing Ave., Suite 130, St. Louis, MO 63112

The St. Louis Tea Party will hold a press conference and peaceable protest at SEIU Headquarters
5585 Pershing Ave., Suite 130, St. Louis, MO 63112 at Noon Saturday, August 8, 2009.

--snip--

Here's their next attack

Heidi  (1000+ posts)      Sat Aug-08-09 10:43 AM
Response to Original message

1. The teabaggers have the Kool-Aid market cornered.

formercia  (1000+ posts)       Sat Aug-08-09 11:34 AM
Response to Reply #1

2. I would bet a week's pay that this is a false-flag op.

I know how those guys think. I used to be one.

Get a couple of operatives, have them put on SEIU Tee shirts, talk a black guy into handing out fliers, Whup his butt, and disappear before anyone can react.

Then they blame it on the Union and make a big fuss. I hope there was some security cam video that can ID those guys.

Heidi  (1000+ posts)      Sat Aug-08-09 01:45 PM
Response to Reply #2

6. I would not disagree. They're shameless.

I think the best thing we could possibly do is not take the bait. Let them disrupt and go to freakin' jail for it. My husband (DUer Call Me Wesley) remarked a few minutes ago that Faux News mysteriously is able to give all of the times/dates/locations for Dem-oriented town hall meetings, but inexplicable can't seem to get together a schedule of those organized by "teabaggers." Imagine _that_.

yourguide  (1000+ posts)      Sat Aug-08-09 11:41 AM

3. LMAO...arent most union HQs closed on Saturday?

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha.

formercia  (1000+ posts)       Sat Aug-08-09 11:46 AM
Response to Reply #3

4. Freepers work whenever Wal-Mart tells them to.

at shit wages. There is no such thing as a guaranteed weekend off, unless you're management.

Be afraid.

yourguide  (1000+ posts)      Sat Aug-08-09 11:52 AM
Response to Reply #4

5. Yeah and doesnt management usually work out of union HQs?

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Vagabond

Re: formica primitive knows how guys think; used to be one
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2009, 08:18:03 PM »
Why do DUmmies think FReepers work at Wal-Mart?  I can list FReepers who are experts in quite a few useful fields of endeavour and study.  For the life of me, I can't find any DUmmies that I would say the same about, they always underwhelm.
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2009, 08:30:22 PM »
The fact that they are in such hysterics about this subject for the moment gives me great pleasure.

Never once does a cat really care if a bunch of mice taunt it.

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2009, 08:35:24 PM »
yourguide  (1000+ posts)      Sat Aug-08-09 11:41 AM

3. LMAO...arent most union HQs closed on Saturday?

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha.

Somehow that wouldn't surprise me. Union bosses aren't exactly the people to put in a 6 or 7 day working week.

formercia  (1000+ posts)       Sat Aug-08-09 11:46 AM
Response to Reply #3

4. Freepers work whenever Wal-Mart tells them to.

at shit wages. There is no such thing as a guaranteed weekend off, unless you're management.

Be afraid.

Union bosses however work when and if  they feel like it - screw the proles.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2009, 09:38:54 PM »
Response to Reply #1

2. I would bet a week's pay that this is a false-flag op...

WTH?! You've actually worked a full week somewhere?!

Color me amazed.  I'd have never thought you had it in you.

So who was it that was stupid enough to pay you to sit on their couch, smoke pot, eat Cheetos, and spew an endless stream of bullshit for a whole week, DUmbass?
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2009, 04:48:51 AM »

Color me amazed.  I'd have never thought you had it in you.

So who was it that was stupid enough to pay you to sit on their couch, smoke pot, eat Cheetos, and spew an endless stream of bullshit for a whole week, DUmbass?

D6, you give the primitive in question far too much credit.  What they actually did was to add the pay they got from their last two temp jobs together--both of them were less than a week, guaranteed--and figure that what they came up with was "a week's wages."
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2009, 10:55:05 AM »

Probably some low level, low life Dim precinct leader, who didn't care and didn't want to know what dipshit wrote, so he could deny everything....
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2009, 11:55:14 AM »
Response to Reply #1

2. I would bet a week's pay that this is a false-flag op.

Now there's some high-stakes action!

Offline Karin

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2009, 12:07:20 PM »
Formica's strategic planning leaves something to be desired.  I don't understand any of this:

Get a couple of operatives, have them put on SEIU Tee shirts, talk a black guy into handing out fliers, Whup his butt, and disappear before anyone can react.

Then they blame it on the Union and make a big fuss.

What would happen when the black guy bandaged himself up?  Wouldn't he talk to the press?  "A bunch of freeper honkeys talked me into passing out fliers and they beat me up!"   By all means, Formica, do some scheming for your side.  You're brilliant. 

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2009, 11:15:26 AM »
Formica's strategic planning leaves something to be desired.  I don't understand any of this:

What would happen when the black guy bandaged himself up?  Wouldn't he talk to the press?  "A bunch of freeper honkeys talked me into passing out fliers and they beat me up!"   By all means, Formica, do some scheming for your side.  You're brilliant. 

I think this primitive is trying to insinuate the last SEIU thugs that beat up a black guy handing out flags, all captured on camera BTW, was a setup by Freepers trying to denounce the union.
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline djones520

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2009, 11:21:28 AM »
I was unable to attend.  This Freeper was busy at work, forecasting the weather as a member of the USAF.  Not quite Walmart, douchebag.
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2009, 11:23:02 AM »
Why do DUmmies think FReepers work at Wal-Mart?  I can list FReepers who are experts in quite a few useful fields of endeavour and study.  For the life of me, I can't find any DUmmies that I would say the same about, they always underwhelm.

Even given that, there is no shame in working at Walmart(those people are working!!!). I think what is telling is that at every turn, the people dummies claim to champion, they constantly deride, belittle, and make fun of. How many academic 'giants'(in their own mind) over there look down on working class people for example? This is but one example.

And btw, we as conservatives get sucked into their petty bullshit when we agree that Walmart is somehow a shameful place to work(or any establishment like it) by defending how 'beyond' Walmart we all are or some such other silliness. There really isn't any shame in a full day's work whether it's sitting behind a desk crunching numbers or greeting people at the door of Walmart.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 11:24:55 AM by jtyangel »

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2009, 12:06:12 PM »
Even given that, there is no shame in working at Walmart(those people are working!!!). I think what is telling is that at every turn, the people dummies claim to champion, they constantly deride, belittle, and make fun of. How many academic 'giants'(in their own mind) over there look down on working class people for example? This is but one example.

And btw, we as conservatives get sucked into their petty bullshit when we agree that Walmart is somehow a shameful place to work(or any establishment like it) by defending how 'beyond' Walmart we all are or some such other silliness. There really isn't any shame in a full day's work whether it's sitting behind a desk crunching numbers or greeting people at the door of Walmart.

EXACTLY! No matter whether it's flipping burgers or working in nuclear physics, it's what we do! It's also what keeps the DUmmies in cheetos and on the gubmint teat! Without our labor these asshats would starve!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!