Author Topic: Hey DUmmies...  (Read 409 times)

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
Hey DUmmies...
« on: August 07, 2009, 07:21:46 PM »

How's it feel to have your faggoty anti-war efforts shown up by a bunch of old people?

How's it feel to watch your Obamabots getting shouted down by actual taxpayers as they try to read pre-printed talking points?

Where's your stupid-assed Obama NOW? Why isn't he on TV NOW? What's he scared of? Could he be watching his poll results the way people read stock tickers in the Twenties?

How's that snitching on your neighbors thing working for you?

Do you get the idea that if your dipshit reps vote this thing in, you won't see a Dem majority in Congress for at least a generation?

Do you think Obama should start scouting out places for his Presidential library? I think he'll need to make it about, oh, HALF the size of GWB's library, if you know what I mean.

Are you going to blame long hospital waits on some supposed "Rethug" doctors? Or will you put it right where it belongs?

Are you worried that your mental health care might get cut a little?

Have you started buttering up your lower-class assholes for the tax raise that Obama is preparing for you?

Are you prepared for 12% unemployment and 10% inflation around the time of the 2010 elections?

Are you ready to admit that government health care is going to be The Messiah's Waterloo, no matter what? That's he's ****ed, no matter what?

Hee hee hee. Suck on it, you collectivist dipshits. Your lives are going to get even more unpleasant, if that's even possible. **** you all.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Hey DUmmies...
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2009, 07:38:17 PM »
**** you all.

The Reader's Digest condensed version of my own sentiments.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2009, 07:47:56 PM »
When you promise the door to the candy store will always be wide open everyone is happy.

When they discover that to keep from running out of candy you are only allowed in once a month for a single candy bar and that is all you get to eat for that month then people get unhappy.

The next step is the turning point...does the government allow itself to be voted away or does it enforce its will and keep its power at the point of a sword or the barrel of a gun.

We all know the option the left has chosen over the decades.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2009, 08:14:44 PM »
When you promise the door to the candy store will always be wide open everyone is happy.

When they discover that to keep from running out of candy you are only allowed in once a month for a single candy bar and that is all you get to eat for that month then people get unhappy.

The next step is the turning point...does the government allow itself to be voted away or does it enforce its will and keep its power at the point of a sword or the barrel of a gun.

We all know the option the left has chosen over the decades.

We have two centuries of cases to look back upon - if you wish to include leftist assholes the world over in our study - for evidence of what leftists do when threatened with the loss of power.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2009, 12:20:19 AM »
He said he was for hope and we got hypocrisy.

He talked about optimism and we got oppression.

He talked about change and we got charged with the bill.

He talked about ending racism and we got more of it.

So DUmmies,what about your Obamafuerer now?
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2009, 03:38:30 AM »
I saw something where the NRCC is looking to pick up 80 seats in the House in 2010.  In the Senate, the Republicans will probably get the fillibuster back, if not regain nominal control.  Then comes 2012, when not only is the Presidency up for grabs, but of the 33 Senate seats, 24 are held by Democrats.  In 2014, the Dems will defend more seats than Republicans. 

It's very possible that the Republicans could have not only the Presidency, but 300+ seats in the House of Representatives, plus a fillibuster-proof majority in the Senate, come November 7th of 2012.  Then the real work starts . . . cleaning up the mess.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.