Author Topic: In America, anyone can just about say anything that they want...  (Read 364 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
MrScorpio  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Tue Aug-04-09 07:50 AM
Original message
In America, anyone can just about say anything that they want...

Even if it's something that's REALLY ****ING STUPID.

I say bring on the Birthers

It's a great way for me to separate these dumbasses from the normal folk.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6215353

This primitive hits the nail on the head in the first 2 lines. DU is living proof that, In America, anyone can just about say anything that they want...

Even if it's something that's REALLY ****ING STUPID.

I say bring on the troofers

It's a great way for me to separate these dumbasses from the normal folk.

hobbit709  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Tue Aug-04-09 07:53 AM
Response to Original message
1. To me freedom of speech means

Everyone has the right to open mouth and see how far they can insert foot.
I have the right to not listen if I choose.

But some of these clowns must be real contortionists since they can put foot in mouth while head up ass.

Unless its Rush, Hannity, Beck, or any right leaning person with an audience then they must be shut down and tortured in Guantanamo Bay until they worship Obama and the Democratic party.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline jukin

Re: In America, anyone can just about say anything that they want...
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2009, 09:37:33 AM »
I really didn't think there were any DUmbasses that thought anything out of a conservative's mouth was not hate speech.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
Re: In America, anyone can just about say anything that they want...
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2009, 01:29:01 PM »
I hate DUmmies! There! I said it! You can officially  call me a racist and a bigot!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!