Author Topic: Butterball DUmmy Li'l Ava Too Good For Alabama  (Read 3406 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Butterball DUmmy Li'l Ava Too Good For Alabama
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2009, 09:28:33 AM »
A lot of wisdom here, frank.

I can attest that you are entirely correct about the south.  Miserable clowns running from their oppressive bureaucratic nightmares, self-created, to the golden lands of Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Georgia, only to seek ways to "enlighten" their new neighbors with their "progressive" idea of utopia.

Idiots can't put two and two together, and most likely never will.  They constantly complain about how things aren't done here like they were "back home."  I wish they'd just go the hell on back to wherever they came from and leave us alone.

If the primitives had any knowledge of history, which they don't, they'd think about the white Christian missionaries sent to China circa 1840-1950, and then blast them for their egoism and ethnocentrism.

But the primitives won't blast themselves for trying to inject something alien, something foreign, something poisonous, into the culture of decent and civilized places.

Again, the primitives being what they allegedly oppose.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2009, 09:46:30 AM »
I don't believe that she has met a honest to goodness liberal. The Democrats in the south are more conservative that the Republicans in the northeast.

She's in for a rude awakening.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2009, 04:58:52 PM »
Unfortunately, I have met honest-to-goodness liberals.  I work with a couple.  'Course, I am in the Northeast.  But, there's a fair number of conservatives up here, too.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2009, 06:27:12 PM »
I am wondering how the fat little primitives lack of socialization is going to play up north.
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2009, 07:29:47 PM »
I am wondering how the fat little primitives lack of socialization is going to play up north.
That is an excellent point. The little butterball has been homeschooled up until now. She has therefore been exposed mainly to other homeschoolers, who tend to be more decent and more civilized than the population as a whole, even in the South. The fact that they tolerated the butterball DUmmy and her smug arrogance in their midst attests to that. New Yorkers, on the other hand, take pride in being vicious, uncivilized, rude, obnoxious, hateful, vulgar, and indecent. They somehow feel that makes them superior. It will be a challenge for DUmmy Li'l Ava to survive, and one is almost tempted to feel pity, until considering DUmmy Li'l Ava's DUmmitude.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2009, 08:05:22 PM »
That is an excellent point. The little butterball has been homeschooled up until now. She has therefore been exposed mainly to other homeschoolers, who tend to be more decent and more civilized than the population as a whole, even in the South. The fact that they tolerated the butterball DUmmy and her smug arrogance in their midst attests to that. New Yorkers, on the other hand, take pride in being vicious, uncivilized, rude, obnoxious, hateful, vulgar, and indecent. They somehow feel that makes them superior. It will be a challenge for DUmmy Li'l Ava to survive, and one is almost tempted to feel pity, until considering DUmmy Li'l Ava's DUmmitude.

She's set herself up for failure right there.  So far she's been playing around in the minor leagues of Liberalism...now she's headed to The Show to use a baseball term...when the Professional...veteran Libs find out she was home schooled and not indoctrinated in Public School...any other positive she might bring to the table will be automatically dismissed because if there's one thing the Liberals detest...it's a child that wasn't brainwashed at P.S. 150.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2009, 12:58:49 AM »
Hey bitch, when you go up there can you tell all of your Yankee ****in' compadres to stop moving down here? Conservatives, fine. Libs? Stay the **** up there. We don't give a rat's ASS how you did it in New York.

I concur! We're getting an influx of Kalifornicators up here in Idaho. They sell their 1500 sq ft, rach style dwellings for buko bucks, then they come up here and build 3,000 sq ft homes. Then by and large they try and get us to conform to their idea of what the country should be like. So far we are braving the onslaught, however many are trying to move into our school boards and city councils. I have a really bad feeling about this, since we are generally a live and let live population. Nothing good comes from liberals, nothing!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2009, 04:39:48 AM »

That's a NYC attitude.  Everything owes its existence because of NYC . . . at least that seems to be the attitude in how they tend to treat those of us who live north of, say, Newburgh.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2009, 09:35:13 AM »
that seems to be the attitude in how they tend to treat those of us who live north of, say, Newburgh.

Newburgh?..........OCC?.........What a fine bunch of...New Yorkers they seem to be. Maybe someday the Li'l Butterball can take Cody's place. (Orange County Chopper talk).

Offline Karin

« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2009, 09:52:48 AM »
Ava was homeschooled?  Oh, with that southern accent, they will dismiss her out of hand, they'll assume she's a fundy freak.  Or, regard her as an oddity, like a bug. 

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2009, 10:52:55 AM »
I concur! We're getting an influx of Kalifornicators up here in Idaho. They sell their 1500 sq ft, rach style dwellings for buko bucks, then they come up here and build 3,000 sq ft homes. Then by and large they try and get us to conform to their idea of what the country should be like. So far we are braving the onslaught, however many are trying to move into our school boards and city councils. I have a really bad feeling about this, since we are generally a live and let live population. Nothing good comes from liberals, nothing!

Don't let that happen.

I give you the southern states as an example.

The instinctive natural hospitality and kindness of the southerners turned out the worst thing the southerners could have done.

The southerners should've ran northeasterners out of town on a rail, not been kind and hospitable to them.

God, I hope this never happens here.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2009, 10:58:18 AM »
Ava was homeschooled?  Oh, with that southern accent, they will dismiss her out of hand, they'll assume she's a fundy freak.  Or, regard her as an oddity, like a bug. 
She is not a Christian of any description. Otherwise your characterization is dead on target.
Since she is too good for the whole state of Alabama, you can imagine how great her superiority would have been over the contemporaries who would have been her classmates. So it was really imperative that she be homeschooled. Surely her parents realized early on how "special" she was, and did those potential classmates an enormous service by keeping her at home.

Now, for some reason, and at huge cost, they are tossing her to the wolves. Even rich Alabama parents, who likely have all their teeth, have a breaking point.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2009, 11:05:36 AM »
Ava was homeschooled?

Yeah, and her sisters weren't.

One quite reasonably assumes what happened was that the heifer was mercilessly teased and taunted as a child by other children--something by the way I never endorse, but it happens--because she has no chin; her mouth melts down into her neck.

And so her ultra-left-wing mother home-schooled her.

It probably wouldn've been cheaper and less hassle--and considerably less emotional damage done--if her mother had done the right thing right at birth, and had a chin built on the infant heifer.

But as Sigmund Freud pointed out, sometimes a mother hates a daughter, usually out of jealousy, and it could be that the heifer's mother wished the heifer to be wretched and miserable, and so left her chinless.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2009, 11:15:47 AM »
Starbucks Anarchist  (1000+ posts)        Tue Jul-28-09 05:56 PM
Response to Original message
1. They're just jealous of our literacy.

You mean that 60 percent dropout rate you have in the NYC public school system?  And 1/3 of them never get past 9th grade?  Meh--not so much.

“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2009, 11:20:51 AM »
Do a little research on the "Kalifornication" of Colorado. From what I've been told, Oregon and Washington state used to be fairly conservative as well. It's insanity, but then again, that's liberalism. They can't stand the place they're in with the high taxation, high crime, etc., so they move to a more conservative area. ......only to bring that same stupid f'n attitude they left and their inability to admit, or accept, that they were the reasons the place they left is the way it is to begin with.

Most of Oregon still is, it's a very rural state. Unfortunately, cities like Portland (where most of them seem to congregate) give the state its liberal leanings.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2009, 12:48:49 PM »
Most of Oregon still is, it's a very rural state. Unfortunately, cities like Portland (where most of them seem to congregate) give the state its liberal leanings.

Cindie

I've heard great things about western and central Oregon and Washington state. I just hope it doesn't change for you guys' sake. A retired CW5 who was the system owner of a system I tested near Aberdeen, Md. said his small town, in central Oregon, had a population of about 25K and that the population had risen to about 100K, most of those Kalifornicating liberals. They've inundated south Florida and Atlanta is getting there as well.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2009, 05:50:14 PM »
Newburgh?..........OCC?.........What a fine bunch of...New Yorkers they seem to be. Maybe someday the Li'l Butterball can take Cody's place. (Orange County Chopper talk).

There's aberrations in every population.  I've been by the OCC showroom a couple of times.  Unfortunately, I was on NYS' dime and time, so I couldn't (and didn't) go inside.  Maybe I shoulda put the cutoff at Beacon . . .

Chase her.