Author Topic: As Crime Escalates Out-of-Control Sheriff Takes Drastic Action  (Read 819 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Moraga, CA - It was once a sleepy town outside of Oakland but the quiet has been shattered by a spiraling crime rate. A confluence of socio-economic trends aggravated by the lingering recession have shattered the once quiet calm as citizens either became victims or criminals. But these same economic realities conspired to cut deep gouges in the town’s ability to employ law enforcement officers or incarcerate offenders. Property crimes have skyrocketed over 120% and violent crimes have risen by 55%. The drug trade is now the commercial lifeblood of the municipality.

“Basically, I’ve got 2 criminals in town for every law-abiding citizen,” said Sheriff Joe Stafford. “I can’t lock up all the criminals, and this is California so it’s not like the people could shoot the criminals themselves; so I did what I could to protect the good people of this town.”

Full Story*

* Yes, it's shameful self-promotion.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: As Crime Escalates Out-of-Control Sheriff Takes Drastic Action
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2009, 04:26:31 PM »
Full Story*

* Yes, it's shameful self-promotion.

You don't seem too overtaken by your shame...

Perhaps it's the twitchy little nose that gives you away.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.