Author Topic: PHANTOM AIR FARCE PICTURES  (Read 2068 times)

Offline thundley4

PHANTOM AIR FARCE PICTURES
« on: May 05, 2009, 12:17:45 PM »
The $328,835 snapshots of an Air Force One backup plane buzzing lower Manhattan last week will not be shown to the public, the White House said yesterday.

"We have no plans to release them," an aide to President Obama told The Post, refusing to comment further.

The sole purpose of the secret photo-op, which sent thousands of New Yorkers running for cover, was to take new publicity shots of the presidential jet over the city.

"The photos . . . are classified -- that's ridiculous," Councilman Peter Vallone Jr., said.

The photos have not technically been "classified," a White House aide said, but they are being kept from public view.
Panic Attack

I think this is perfect for a FOIA request. There can be no reason to no release the pictures except to try and stifle further embarrassment of Dear Leader.

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
Re: PHANTOM AIR FARCE PICTURES
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2009, 01:17:38 PM »
That's ridiculous. The 0Bama Administration could eff up a free lunch.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2009, 01:26:45 PM »
Ok Obumbler, let me get this straight. You won't release the photos of your plane buzzing New York City but you have no problems releasing memos regarding treatment of detainees in Gitmo?

:wtf2: :wtf3: :wtf2: :wtf3:
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2009, 01:54:04 PM »
I can't help to think there may be obvious images of terrified people running from the plane.

Offline seabelle

• "she walked into the cave...she was not afraid"
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2009, 01:57:52 PM »
I helped pay for those photos, and  :censored: :censored: :censored:, I want to see what I paid for  :banghead:

Offline md11hydmec

• plane doc
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2009, 02:10:23 PM »
I want to see what the big 0 did in my name.(isn't that what the DUmmies say about the "torture" photos?
"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."-----John Galt, Atlas Shrugged

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2009, 07:34:16 PM »
Ok Obumbler, let me get this straight. You won't release the photos of your plane buzzing New York City but you have no problems releasing memos regarding treatment of detainees in Gitmo?

:wtf2: :wtf3: :wtf2: :wtf3:
It's perfectly clear...if it is damaging to the security of the country, O loves it.  If it is embarrassing for O, it must be silenced.

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2009, 08:09:46 PM »
You guys aren't thinking DUmmie enough.  :evillaugh: DU mode on....

Clearly photo-op pictures can't be released because this was never a photo-op mission. This was Operation uhh Scare Freeze. OSF was a test-run of an upcoming and more elaborate plan to chase all capitalist out of NYC once and for all. Ideally, at such a fast rate that they leave all their hard earned money behind under the mistaken idea that their money is safe in the Bank.

However, in conjunction with OSF, the so called "stress test" will play out it's nefarious roll. A hidden gang of identity thieves has been working in an underground bunker in Illinois under the protection of the Chicago political machine. They will jump in and seize the cash and credit of the fleeing capitalist claiming it was abandoned and this is a national emergency.

I have it on good authority that the evil plans will spring into action exactly 24 business hours after team Obama figures out how to make the estimated three generations of stolen wealth last, until at the very least, the next election. You have been warned!!11!!!!11!1!!

/DU mode off

:p
"When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion - when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you - when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - you may know that your society is doomed."

- Ayn Rand
http://www.capmag.com/article.asp?ID=1826

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2009, 10:22:36 AM »

Apparently Dear Leader's Obama administration policy is to release photos only when doing so might pose a danger to national security.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline seabelle

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2009, 01:39:56 PM »
Breaking now on Fox news....the photos will be released per Gibbs.  Will be interesting to see if they're any better than the photoshops  :evillaugh:

Offline thundley4

« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2009, 03:29:55 PM »
Breaking now on Fox news....the photos will be released per Gibbs.  Will be interesting to see if they're any better than the photoshops  :evillaugh:

I had heard one reason they were reluctant to release the photos, was that people would photoshop better examples than the real thing.

Offline seabelle

« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2009, 06:23:25 PM »
I had heard one reason they were reluctant to release the photos, was that people would photoshop better examples than the real thing.

Here's the link to my breaking thing upthread ....

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/05/06/white-house-release-photo-new-york-flyover/

I agree thundley, these photos better be damn good  :naughty:

Offline thundley4

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2009, 06:51:55 PM »
Here's the link to my breaking thing upthread ....

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/05/06/white-house-release-photo-new-york-flyover/

I agree thundley, these photos better be damn good  :naughty:

"White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs told reporters Wednesday that an internal report will probably be completed this week.

"We'll release its findings and release a photo," he said."

One photo at a cost of over $300K !!!  What makes this so stupid, is that the whole idea behind terrorizing New Yorkers was to get some new press photos of
Scare Force One, now they will only release one?  It's going to take that much time because they are trying to get a pic photoshopped.  I'm beginning to think this may be a cover up of some kind.

Offline seabelle

« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2009, 06:56:44 PM »
"White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs told reporters Wednesday that an internal report will probably be completed this week.

"We'll release its findings and release a photo," he said."

One photo at a cost of over $300K !!!  What makes this so stupid, is that the whole idea behind terrorizing New Yorkers was to get some new press photos of
Scare Force One, now they will only release one?  It's going to take that much time because they are trying to get a pic photoshopped.  I'm beginning to think this may be a cover up of some kind.

Oh and you know if it's a photoshop, someone will prove it.  Just one damn pixel can blow up in their face  :lmao:

Offline thundley4

« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2009, 07:07:28 PM »
Oh and you know if it's a photoshop, someone will prove it.  Just one damn pixel can blow up in their face  :lmao:

There is also checking the exif data on a digital picture if it's available.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2009, 09:24:41 AM »
The WH has a very strange idea about what the "public" in "public relations" refers to...ditto the "relations" part.

Dumb-asses.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."