Author Topic: DUmmies in severe denial over Obama's bow to his King  (Read 1005 times)

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
DUmmies in severe denial over Obama's bow to his King
« on: April 09, 2009, 12:10:37 AM »
pnwmom  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sat Apr-04-09 01:19 AM
Original message
It did look like a bow that Obama performed in front of the Saudi King.

Edited on Sat Apr-04-09 01:20 AM by pnwmom
Not just a head nod, either, but a from-the-waist bow.

Or is there another explanation?

A sudden coughing fit?

Something dropped on the carpet?

The whole frickin WORLD knows it was a bow, a-holes

babylonsister  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sat Apr-04-09 01:20 AM
Response to Original message
1. Who cares? Really, why? I think our president is doing a fine job. nt

PBS Poll-435  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sat Apr-04-09 01:21 AM
Response to Original message
2. Do you honestly give a flying "F"?

Really?

Barack_America  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sat Apr-04-09 01:31 AM
Response to Reply #17
21. Yeah, if that was a bow, then someone needs to teach him how to bow.   Updated at 1:38 PM

Fortunately, it wasn't a bow. You are correct, something clearly fell or moved and that is what everyone was reacting to.

But these people will believe what they want to believe and they have chosen not to believe in President Obama.

This is the same group that went apeshit over Bush holding hands with the guy. I'd rather my president do something awkward-looking than him showing his subservience.

Face it, DUmbasses, not only is Dumbama a ****ing greenhorn, but his people are rookies who don't know shit about protocol.

Funny, Obama bends forward when facing the Saudi King, but when he bows to Ahmadinejad, he'll be facing the other way. With a pillow to bite, I'm sure.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline happy1ga

Re: DUmmies in severe denial over Obama's bow to his King
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2009, 12:23:23 AM »
I didn't like it when Bush kissed Abdullah's ass, either. What is this horse crap they are trying to pull at the WH about how duh1 was just adjusting himself in height in order to shake hands with someone so much shorter? Funny how the Queen is only 5'4, and he didn't have to stick his ass in the air to shake her hand.

Face it, DUmpmonkeys. He was subservient to the King, not being respectful. He made an ass of himself. Either he thinks Abdullah is above him, or he is stupid and doesn't know protocol. Surely not, though, he is so Continental, so elegant, so learned. So I guess that means he thinks King A is the s#it. Great.  :drink:
There is no virtue in compulsory government charity, and there is no virtue in advocating it. A politician who portrays himself as caring and sensitive because he wants to expand the government's charitable programs is merely saying that he is willing to do good with other people's money. Well, who isn't? And a voter who takes pride in supporting such programs is telling us that he will do good with his own money— if a gun is held to his head.

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2009, 01:30:16 AM »
You are correct, something clearly fell or moved and that is what everyone was reacting to

There are 2 videos from different angles. show me where something fell. show me where he was putting papers in a chair. even the leftwing Center for American Progress says it was a bow. How come he did not bow to the Queen of England?? Not Muslim enough?

These people do not live in reality.

Offline jinxmchue

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2009, 09:39:39 AM »
Obama and his spin doctors are full of shit.  Obama's left hand didn't leave his side until AFTER the bow.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2009, 10:04:43 AM »
Classic case of them defending one of their own when they would chastise their oppostion for doing the exact same thing.  They're hypocrites, and so far they're batting 1.000 when living up to that reputation.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline HACKSAW

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2009, 10:53:42 AM »
That's right DUmpmonkey's. The Great and mighty Lord Obama (Peace be upon him) was picking something up off the floor...

Let's go to the tape!

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEUif1--r38[/youtube]

Hmmmm. Kinda hard to pick something up off the floor when your free hand is nowhere near the floor.

Well, maybe he was just showing respect. I wonder if there is any difference between how he greeted the QUEEN of Great Britian and the KING of Saudi Arabia?

Roll Tape

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gJtIss7xso[/youtube]

Hmmm... A simple nod to the QUEEN of a country who is one of our most loyal allies and a deep, almost fellatio like bow before the KING of a country whose citizens cheered the 9-11 attacks.

Liberals are like Slinkies...

Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Offline Vagabond

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2009, 10:59:53 AM »
No, Obama didn't bow.  It's worse.  He offered Salaam to King Abdullah, which in Muzzie culture is a sign of pledging subservience and obedience to someone in a higher station than you.  Our stuttering idiot of a president is now a vassal to the bloody and corrupt house of Saud.
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken

Offline Servonaut

• In Memoriam
  • "Memento Mori"
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2009, 11:18:09 AM »
No, Obama didn't bow.  It's worse.  He offered Salaam to King Abdullah, which in Muzzie culture is a sign of pledging subservience and obedience to someone in a higher station than you.  Our stuttering idiot of a president is now a vassal to the bloody and corrupt house of Saud.

It's worse then you think

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h249/ohsomojo/Obama-gif/1238735996544.gif

:-)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2009, 11:20:22 AM »

I think he was looking for some loose change to pay for his bloated stimulus package.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.