Author Topic: DU: Love Letter to the Ohole  (Read 1117 times)

Offline GoldieAZ

• Probationary (Probie)
DU: Love Letter to the Ohole
« on: April 05, 2009, 10:06:06 PM »
This is so far over the top the poster needs professional help or must be a troll there...even some there question the poster

grahamhgreen (649 posts)           Sun Apr-05-09 08:25 PM
Original message
The power-brokers have falsely conned Pres. Obama into thinking that it was they who elected him int

The power-brokers have falsely conned Pres. Obama into thinking that it was they who elected him into office.

They've made him believe that it was their influence, their money, their manipulations and machinations that put him in officce

When in reality they were minor players.

It was his mothers love that got him to where he is today.

It was the love of his wife and children, and grandparents, and friends and family and community.

It was his faith in God that brought him to the heights.

And finally it was we the people who saw reflected in him their goodness, their truth, their lives, this is why WE elected him.

It wasn't the MONEY. It wasn't the bankers. It wasn't the corporations.

THEY WERE BEHIND ALL THE CANDIDATES!

They will lie to and lobby you.

They will make you believe you can't be a great president without them pulling their devious strings.

Just the opposite is true.

They will wield their political tricks until they destroy you. Like they did with Clinton.

You have entrusted to you the awesome power of the American people.

With it you can:

End Poverty.

End Homelessness.

End the wars.

End the inequities that breed terrorism.

Bring an end to global warming.

Usher in the era of green power that will transform the planet.

Rebuild America and the world.

Educate every citizen to the utmost of their abilities.

Bring us single payer not for profit health care.

The power brokers, money lenders, war profiteers and bankers are only here for one thing.

To bend you to their will and make you powerless to effect real change.

They did NOT get you elected, they are NOT empowering you, You do NOT need them.

You only need us, and we need you.

God Bless and Good Luck Barack.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x8323882#8323882

:mental: :mental: :mental:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
We The People ~ Are Pissed!

Offline Chris

• Administrator
Re: DU: Love Letter to the Ohole
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2009, 10:08:37 PM »
Oh my god, what a weepy pile of brain dead goo.
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2009, 04:16:17 AM »
Geez, now I've got to burn this robe I'm wearing.  Too much DUmmy spooge on it (from just reading that drivel)!
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Karin

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2009, 02:35:17 PM »
Oh God.  This style so many of them seem to be adopting.  It looks like a campaign speech, with pauses between sentences for thunderous applause.  The responses that followed were quite incoherent.  They don't know what to think at this point. 

Adbot put up an ad for a show "Black Money.  Investigating international bribery." 

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2009, 02:51:20 PM »

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline GoldieAZ

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2009, 06:09:46 PM »

EXACTLY!!!

this is the video I did...same thought
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oEYivJZS_Y[/youtube]

We The People ~ Are Pissed!

Offline lizard

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2009, 10:24:54 PM »

Offline happy1ga

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2009, 01:39:06 AM »
I'll take "What a Miss America Pagent contestant might say" for $200.00, Alex. Geez.
There is no virtue in compulsory government charity, and there is no virtue in advocating it. A politician who portrays himself as caring and sensitive because he wants to expand the government's charitable programs is merely saying that he is willing to do good with other people's money. Well, who isn't? And a voter who takes pride in supporting such programs is telling us that he will do good with his own money— if a gun is held to his head.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2009, 04:11:23 AM »
Now why does this sound familiar? Oh yeah, it's like the sappy school-girl crush poems I used to write when I was 13. Perfectly appropriate in TigerBeat magazine but very, freaking pathetic in an adult. Even if 0bamassiah was as wonderful as they believe there's no way he can accomplish everything on his list. For a while I thought he might be the anti-Christ but my son pointed out to me the other night that 0bama can't be because the anti-Christ wouldn't need a teleprompter. They've got such high expectations and yet he's just a hack who can read pretty words as good as any actor (but at least an actor memorizes his lines), who's clueless and classless (embarrassingly so) and unable to utter a complete sentence when having to speak off the cuff. The only thing about him that reaches the pedestal the DUmmies have put him on is his massive ego and narcissism.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2009, 11:27:41 AM »
Now why does this sound familiar? Oh yeah, it's like the sappy school-girl crush poems I used to write when I was 13. Perfectly appropriate in TigerBeat magazine but very, freaking pathetic in an adult. Even if 0bamassiah was as wonderful as they believe there's no way he can accomplish everything on his list. For a while I thought he might be the anti-Christ but my son pointed out to me the other night that 0bama can't be because the anti-Christ wouldn't need a teleprompter. They've got such high expectations and yet he's just a hack who can read pretty words as good as any actor (but at least an actor memorizes his lines), who's clueless and classless (embarrassingly so) and unable to utter a complete sentence when having to speak off the cuff. The only thing about him that reaches the pedestal the DUmmies have put him on is his massive ego and narcissism.

Cindie

I think perhaps he may be the anti-christ's spokesman. Ever hear of George Soros?
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!